Lifting in home gym

>lifting in home gym
>have garage door open
>random grill in my street walks by and introduces herself
>asks if I can help her out with getting Veeky Forums
>shes like 5'5 and 100lbs.
>says she wants to build her legs and ass up

Surprisingly I didn't sperg out, told her about squats and deadlifts, and I said she should come back on Monday night and she can start.

How can I not fuck this up Veeky Forums? I just realized I could get a GF out of this.

Just help her with lifting and let things develop naturally, don't try any weird "lines" or right away.

>ITT: Things that didn't happen

I had the exact same thing happen to me, except the person asking for help was my wife, and I told her to fuck off.

yeah literally just help her out, whatever happens happens
>just realized i could get a gf out of this

don't stress it, don't care if it doesn't pan out, just enjoy your life and connect with another human for the sake of it, not for some ulterior motive

This is actually wrong. If you don't make a move on woman, she will just assume you aren't actually sexually interested in her. Yes, women are actually this fucking stupid. They immediately get "bored" of you and friendzone you for not wanting to immediately jump at her. Probably pride issues.

OP, when she comes you do normal training with her and keep telling her how good she's doing and drop compliments/flirt with her. Say you're glad a girl as pretty as her walked by. Towards the end of the workout (keep it light so she doesn't get too tired) you can ask her if she wants to come back tonight to watch a movie.

Do your best, be serious about the training and dont get your hopes up. Shit might ir might not work.

>you can ask her if she wants to come back tonight to watch a movie.
Hahaha you can do this if you want her to leave forever
ONLY do this if you know forsure that she will accept hopefully youre not too much of an autist to read her signs
Otherwise just enjoy the ment make a friend and improve your teaching skills

ask her if the misters feel like she's walking in the jungle then offer her some boiled eggs

>you want her to leave forever
if she doesn't want to fuck and you do, her leaving forever seems like the only sane outcome.

this

you have no idea what you are talking about. Attraction is predetermined and not something you can force or create. If she finds you attractive, she'll allow it to escalate. If not, you had no chance to begin with. Its like you never left the house, stop giving advice you moron

>How can I not fuck this up Veeky Forums? I just realized I could get a GF out of this.

? shes coming over to fuck you, are you retarded?

did she unashamedly invade the man cave? bitch

Make her drink a gallon of milk every time she comes to work out.

>How can I not fuck this up Veeky Forums?
don't ask Veeky Forums for advice

Ugh, jesus christ... Stop talking, forever.

nah girlie, I'm vastly experienced in these matters. She came up and initiated on him, she's trying to get fucked and he should go for it at the literal first opportunity. This is 2017 where American girls are finally sluts like Europeans have been for a while.

Not kidding or being facetious OP, this board is full of autists who can't get a girl but I'm not, and never have been, one of them

I literally can't tell who's right and who's autistic in this thread, fuck.

>Surprisingly I didn't sperg out
>told her about squats and deadlifts

holy shit dude i was laffin at that too

Don't listen to this idiot OP.

This is what you should be doing.

>letting a completely random bitch use your gym for free
>even giving her advice for free
>bet you'll even make her a program and meal plan for free and buy protein powder for her
She's just using you. You're a stupid beta cuck and i can guarantee you you're not getting any pussy from her.

Women use all men, even the Chads.

Jesus christ the autism in this thread. Jesus fuckin christ. Holy shit.

>make a move on woman,
You don't need to "make a move" on a woman to let her know you are interested. They barely even met each other. What he should do, at max, is drop an indicator that he's interested. "I think you've got a really nice body already. What made you want to start working out?" Don't make a move. Only make a move your first "date" if you know the other chick is a slut and only wanta to fuck. OP said he wants a gf, that means treat her like you aren't a sociopath.

>keep telling her
Ugh, god... no. Drop ONE, maybe two indicators that you find her attractive, thrn JUST BE A NORMAL FUCKING PERSON for the rest of the time. Get to know her. Ask her where she's from, etc, but don't play detective. Don't just keep having her answer questions. Tell her what motivated you to start lifting, what your hobbies are. "I like to hike. There's actually a few trails around here. I was gonna hit one of them up thia weekend". That will let her know about you and subtely open the door to seeing her again, another "date".

>come back -------tonight------ to watch a movie.
Reeks of desperation. She'll want YOU more if you seem unobtainable. If your schedule is wide open for her, that means you aren't a very important person. Homeless people have open schedules. Do NOT invite her back over the same night. Here's a tip: Invite her to get together one single time, and if that day isn't good (according to her) don't bother suggesting another day. Just say "Ah, that's too bad. Get back to me and let me know a day that works for you". If she wants to get together, SHE'LL give you a day that works. If not interested, that's the end of it, write her off and move on forever. This is the only way to handle things maturely and maintain your dignity.

I've banged over 30 women so I have a decent amount of experience when it comes to casual sex and holding a relationship.

Seems like good advice

Just lift with her and then ask her if she wants to stay for a coffee

This seems likely desu, still worth a shot though imo

Literally the worst advice ever "come back tonight to watch a movie" you might as well ask her if she wants to netflix and chill.

If you are going to offer anything then offer to take her out for a meal or some drinks.

Just flex a 'cep OP
Then say something along the lines of "how's this for a start"

>. "I think you've got a really nice body already. What made you want to start working out?"

LMAO, dude are you a virgin?

she's coming round to yours bro, sounds like a good start already.

Ask her if she wants you to spot her when she's squatting, that way you can see where her boundaries are. Obviously explain how you spot someone squatting, that you'll be lying down underneath her so that when she's about to fail a rep all you have to do is push up on her bottom.

Eazy peezy

wait until she's squatting big then hit her with "are you working out?"
it'll be funny

it means you're autistic

According to the pros, there are 3 steps you need to do IN ORDER if you want the girl. First some info, you have S&R value (Survival and replication) and so does she. Know that she has found yours high (if higher than her, getting into her pants is easier)
>Step 1 Attraction
>Step 2 Confort
>Step 3 Seduction
First you need to be desirable, more than she is to you. You have points already for being helpful and already fit, she looks up to you, good boy! Now, tell stories and be likable but also, tease her a bit (this will lower her S&R even more, just don't be mean) make her laugh, this will build trust and confort between you, ask her out and continue your interaction, finally IF previous steps were successful, invite her to your bed discretely. You have between 4-72 hours, good luck friend!

Show her the ropes and ask her about herself. Respond accordingly and hide your power level as much as possible even if she shares your interests. Be honest and humble but don't mention relationships.

She might ask if you have a girlfriend, say something similar to "not at the moment, but I'm open to the possibility; especially if it's someone I have things in common with".

Don't try to be flirty, just respond "appreciatively" to her comments if they can be played on like "wow user, you're a good teacher" , "I take pride in helping anyone willing to work hard". Things like that hint at double meaning and greater possibilities but leave you safe from pointing out the obvious or coming on too strong.

Another good way might be to make something, maybe some chicken and pasta or over rice. Something simple, but enough to show you gave it some thought and talk to her about the importance of meal prep, calories and protein intake. * Note that this is best the second time she comes over, otherwise just have some things lightly prepped and ask her if she'd like to stay for lunch/dinner "I'm impressed, and starving; would you like to stay for dinner" if it's going well, there's lots of talking and eye contact or if you're not sure be a bit more aloof "I'm glad you came over; you're welcome to stay for dinner, I'm making ___ "

Remember to just put out what she's giving you and compliment her but subtlety like "I'm surprised how serious you're taking this, did you do any sports growing up?". It's important to get her to talk to you and open up; so if things progress it will feel more natural and any "moves" you make will be decisions she's already made.

Best of luck user, don't try for anything specific and relax.

Samefag here

Also very important that you don't do too much of anything, and don't repeat yourself unless asked. No point in trying to make a bunch of sex jokes, complimenting her like you're in the 'doghouse' already or trying to learn enough about her to write a book. Be subtle and situational; also avoid talking about her body or your interest in her. These strategies work; but they can be hard to know when to implement and are risky.

The indicator of your desire to proceed further should be the attention you give her and the time/effort you put into helping her be the best she can be. She's already in your house, it's more important to show how comfortable you are having someone to share your passion with and have her mimic your energy than make a point of stating what you want the way you would with someone out on in public.

What kind of fucking mental gymnastics are you pulling in your head when it comes to this very simple sentence?

Are you imagining some beta scratching his arm, voice cracking and fidgeting around? This is not a virgin sounding thing to say...

>I've banged over 30 women
Degenerate

Pls update with results of your new student. I'm curious about it will play out. Godspeed user

>all the PUA autism in this thread

Almost every piece of advice in this thread is awful, just be yourself (unironically OP), if you try to do the things mentioned here without previous experience you will make an ass of yourself.

OP here, what do I say to her when we finish up the first lifting session. Shes coming around 7:00PM on Monday.

Do I give her a high five?

Pat on her on the back and tell she did good?

Shake her hand?

if this is how you cope with rejection sure, just dont poison op with this shit as well.

>Do I give her a high five?
No.
>Pat on her on the back and tell she did good?
No.
>Shake her hand?
No.

Just ask if she enjoyed it and if she wants to try again another time.

Can attest of that.
itt: virgins or 9/10 aesthetic chads shitting on him

'Same time next week?' With a cheeky wink. Wink at your own discretion though and make sure to smile

Dude you're retarded. I've only slept with 5 women and know this would be a perfect thing to say, just once, confidently and casually, and don't be an autistic drawing attention to it. She'll get the hint, maybe giggle and keep the convo going. Maybe she'll even flirt back a little...

What's wrong with the guys on this board? Women aren't hard. They are simple, very very ficking simple. You just have to act like you don't give a flying fuck about them either way and they'll notice. Obviously, while still being a kind and genuine person, but a kind and genuine person with the confidence enough not to seek validation from women.

This. Maybe not all of the advice in this thread is shit, but it sure is if you're not even confident you can pull it off. Talking to girls while keeping things light, showing confidence and having fun with them has to be second nature to you to do some of the stuff mentioned here... Just be cool man, she'll be attracted to your confidence. Hell, she's already attracted to you, no girl walks up to an UGLY stranger to ask to work out together ffs

Not that guy, but you're a retard.

I imagine myself in OP's situation and I don't think I'd want her to come around.

I'm terrified of ever getting a girlfriend for the main reason being that every singlle male in my family whose got a girlfriend or wife the woman always ends up being a bitchy nagging cunt after they've been together for a decent amount of time.

I'm terrified of falling in love with a woman have her turn into a bitchy nagging cunt, I get depressed just thinking about it.

Why do women go from being nice and sweet and gentle, to bitchy, cunty and distant in pretty much ALL long-term relationships, especially marriages.

Listen to these anons OP

Don't do for a girl that wouldn't let you smash what you wouldn't do for a bro.

As in if this was a guy would you have invited her back?

Show interest like this guy said but be smoother and less rapey, if she doesn't reciprocate either tell her to fuck off or enjoy giving the pussy pass to your new female friend.

Maybe you should start thinking about what the guys in your family are doing wrong

I don't think this is just the people in my family. I think it's just a normal thing for most relationships besides maybe some playboy billionaire guy or really wealthy ass mother fucker where the power-gap is huge it's impossible for the woman to nag/bitch/cunt around.

It's women. When it comes to relationships, women are opportunistic. Think about the dating market. They get the pick of month, every month – if they wanted. If they settle down with a man, they're giving up that privilege.

Just put yourself in the average 6.5/10 girls shoes. Raised as a princess, compliments all the time while a kid. Handed everything growing up. Multiple beta boys fawning over her. Gets to date a few guys she likes in her teens. By the time she's in her 20s she's figured out the game and LOVES to play, because she always wins.

Men on the other hand are idealistic, even romantic, in their search for relationships. That's why we get oneitis. Don't you have this image in your head of a qt π gf who you love and protect and she shows you respect back and you're a team in life? Well, it's a fantasy exclusive to men (generally speaking). Because WE put in the work and effort. WE get rejected. So ofc we have this ideal of it all just working out. For once we can relax, right? Become comfortable and safe in our simple relationship. That's all we want, a simple relationship. Nope. You STILL have to work. Women don't see it the same way we do. They see the man they chose, and the man they chose better beat out the rest even still, because she's an entitled princess who's had swarms of men gravitate towards her her WHOLE LIFE.

It all comes down to perspective and expectations. Men and women have very very different expectations. It depresses me, but it's the truth.

Two things: One, men can ejaculate multiple times a day for a reason. Because banging out females is natural instinct. Shut the fuck up and keep reading: I'm not saying humans should do everything their instincts tell them to do. I am saying if people can do things they naturally feel in a safe, consensual, responsible manner without hurting anyone, then why inhibit yourself? To make people you don't know and will never meet like you?

Secondly, I'll admit I probably am addicted to sex. Not like a regular guy who just wants it a lot, but actually addicted. I was married for a long time, so after the divorce, I found out all my years of working out and relationship maintenance made it kind of easy to talk to women and get laid. I would like to have a relationship, but it seems most women don't actually want a relationship with me for who I am, so for now I'm just sewing my oats. Being fit is a blessing and a curse. I can tell pretty easily they are mostly with me for my body. So if I can't have a relationship, why can't I at least just bang a few broads? Would you rather I pour my heart into every female I meet until I get cucked?

Slap her ass.

Easy OP, impress her with your fit knowledge. She is interested in working out so show her how helpful of a workout partner you are so she comes back. Then at the end mention the importance of protein and the anabolic window. Then casually mentioned how much protein is in unusual things, like sperm for example.

That's an undercover gain's goblin, don't fall for this.

It's funny because she's already in the gym... working out!

This guy gets it!

;D

>165cm
>Roughly 45kg
Holy shit, Imagine how fun manhandling her body would be. I'd just walk about the house looking for thing to bend her over and fuck her on

>Did I ever tell you about the Jews?

thats assuming youd even get that far

Works every time

>I just realized I could get a GF out of this
already, you are putting unwarranted pressure on yourself and the girl.
this will go poorly.

are you srsly claiming you can't create attraction?

this is correct.

>Woo woo
>This is your conductor speaking
>This is your last call, I repeat last call for the one way trip to the friend zone

All normies do squats
>deadlifts
Now thats just autism OP

>How can I not fuck this up Veeky Forums? I just realized I could get a GF out of this.
Honestly. Forget about this even being a thing.
If she wants the d, she'll let you know.

Till then just help her lift and use her for a spotter.

I dont get it. She isnt in the gym, she is in the garage. How is that funny?

This user speaks the truth

okay elliot

the garage is now the gym, also the original line i told you to say was "are you working out?" it doesn't mention the gym

this is concentrated autism, also what does confort mean?

How dense are you OP? A girl doesn't act like this unless she REALLY REALLY LIKES you.

Spend some time together and if you like her too, ask her out.

/thread

say "one last rep" and when she is at the bottom of her squat violently force yourself into her mouth while pressing on the bar. if you do it right there won't even be a scream trust me

It's a stupid inside joke, ignore the clowns

Wow, Veeky Forums has changed during the couple of years I stopped lurking - actual good advice...

Up votes

>Surprisingly I didn't sperg out
>told her about squats and deadlifts
user, I...

>implying it is easy to spot when a girl "lets you know". do you know anything about the people on this board?

>being this new
did you come from reddit this morning?

She's obviously interested if she's willing to go to a random guy's house to work out at night.

LOL m8 gr8 b8 i r8 8/8

>Say you're glad a girl as pretty as her walked by

feed her a bowl of eggs on Monday

Honestly if she wandered into the garage she probably already wants the d.

No reason to push it though.

Good work, champ.