You guys understand that taking all these steroids and protein powder to make fake muscles means you are trans, right?

You guys understand that taking all these steroids and protein powder to make fake muscles means you are trans, right?

>fake muscles
WOAHHH WOAHHHH WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hold on there

>skinny man going to thicc man is now transgender

The loonie left gets dumber by the second

fuck I hate it when girls say honey and boo boo and sweetie and shit

I wish I was trans becasue then I would get TRT legally from the doctor and would be applauded by the general public for how brave I am. In reality you get shunned by everyone that finds out you are taking "illegal" drugs only because of "vanity".

>girls

>465 retweets
>2k+ likes

They spew nonsense while trying to act smart without any knowledge of what they are talking about. If you actually challenge them on their position or arguments then you are "hurting their feelings" or "being mean".

I hope that it's sarcasm, but knowing how women are absolutely shit at sarcasm it most likely isn't.

>taking roids now makes you trans

Sweet. I can ride the privilege train now.

But I thought simply identifying as a tranny made you a tranny?
pic related is on test but is still a woman apparently

Where do I get my privilege card?

I like it. But i'm into sassy black bitches soooooo.......

aw sweety who hurt you

so can I compete in the womens division for the next olympics ?

Some one explain this to me. How can a gorilla like cro crop feel like a girl?

mental illness and brainwashing

I wonder how much bulllshit these idiots would spew if they weren't limited to 140 characters.

the guy said that he felt like he was a girl since he was 9yrs old. he started lifting so he could suppress those feelings. the roids also didn't help

OP is correct, I am a beta-to-alpha trans

He was born with a female brain, shitlord.
Just because he has a large male body doesn't mean he's not a woman on the inside!

>transstatusism

the Veeky Forums syndrome

Please make it so. I sexually identify as transmasculine. Tax funded juicing NOW

>Small man pins test/serum
>Becomes bigger, stronger man
>"He's transgender"

We should embrace this

why?

See
Tax payer funded bath tub chemical free roids, free bloodworks, free PCT etc.

Is it possible, as a man, to identify as a woman-who-wants-to-be-a-man, in order to get TRT from a doctor?