wat?

1 gram of protein = 4 Calories
18.5*4=74
74/80 kcal total = 92.5%

you're fucking stupid, kid

Explain.

Are you retarded?

Fucking dumbass

well its per 100g serving. so you could argue its just 18.5% protein.
(The rest is water probably)

per calories, not per weight

It's super high in cholesterol but it's all HDL so I'm not sure it's a huge issue.

If you go to the store and buy apples, do you ask for 1lb of apples? Or do you ask for 1865 calories of apples, please?

user wasn't buying shrimp, he was commenting on nutritional value, which you absolutely do relative to calories

retards

(You)

turns out that calling somebody a kid doesn't inherently make you right.

Checks out.

2expensiv where I live

Fuck off you retard

Lmao

thank you for explaining this but why

>three ounces
>20 grams
this is like a fucking chemistry pre-lab question where they use loads of different units to make something less understandable so you have to convert them. fucking burgers just use fucking metric

Too much salt IMO.

you retard

retard

Care to explain?

This isn't as much a super food, but more of a way to get some variety in your diet, or cooking one meal for a whole day.
Make pie, but instead of the usual gains gobbling recipe that calls for butter and fine flour, do as follows:
In a bowl, dump 200 grams of cottage cheese and 175 ml of water. With a hand mixer, blend it smooth. Add oats and keep blending until you have a dough-like substance - about 225 grams of oats for me. Add fifty grams or so at a time and see how it goes.
Spread the dough out in a lightly greased pie dish and bake at 175°C for 7 minutes.
You now have a pie crust with macros in the ballpark of
>1065 kcal
>51 g protein
>145 g carbs
>26 g fat
>24 g fibre
This might seem like a lot of calories, but filled with lean meat, steamed broccoli and a stand of one whole egg and four whites and some 200 ml of skim milk and a liberal helping of Himalaya salt and black pepper, you'll be able to keep it under 2000 kcal without much work. For real good eating, stick some good blue cheese in the filling before pouring the stand over. It's just as good served hot as it is cold, can be frozen and reheated, and looks cool enough to impress a date, unless you're dating one from culinary school.

fucking retard

Retard

Bretty good but unfortunately it's too expensive for a poorfag

Squid is also bretty good
>100g
>97kcal
>1g fat
>16g brotein

>being this retarded

>posting underage

Dont worry senpai. i understand hwta you mean.

?

>when the roid rage kicks in

>all dat cholesterol

>le ebin cholesterol may may

salt 1.8g every 100g tho...
Wouldn't boiled chicken have better stats ?

>implying anything is wrong with salt

This doesn't mean shrimp is 92.5% protein, it just means that 92.5% of shrimp's calories come from protein. Basically the 81.5% of its weight only amounts to 7.5% of its calories.

This is a fitness website, why would he mean weight?