Thought I was skinnyfat

>thought I was skinnyfat
>change diet for like week
>reallize I was only just constantly bloated
WOOOOOOOOT IM NOT FUCKING SKINNYFAT YES

FUCK YES

If you aren't skinnyfat then why can't you see your abs?

Post pics.

same, it was a revelation

Isn't cool when you can go to that next notch in on your belt merely because you dropped simple carbs, upped non-sugar water, and did some cardio ?

>it's easy if you try

For me it was an undiagnosed lactose intolerance

in what way did you change your diet

Yo same, still gonna drink milk though but I feel more confident

I know I'm still gonna be skinnyfat but I'm interested to see if I look a little bit better, i'll cut milk out for a while

>go on party week to berlin
>basically only eat shitty food and consume a bunch of alcohol
>get home look in the mirror to assess the damage
>I actually look better with way better definition

I thought it was just because I lost a little bit of weight but looking back I basically consumed no milk for those few days and when I am at home I drink atleast 0.5L of milk a day along with 250g of low-fat quark and 30g of Whey protein.

So maybe I am also lactose intolerant ?

If you're lactose intolerant you'd know it
>drink a cup of milk
>30 mins later in the toilet shitting liquid
yea not fun

This. I only use milk for tea and coffee now and I make my protein shakes with water. Bloating and water retention went straight the fuck down. It's because you're not downing dense liquid calories.

congrats op you're dyel skinnyfag

>5'7, was 193
>Lift 5 - 6 days a week (PPL), I think I ate right (at least 150 - 160g protein a day at a 500 - 1k deficit per day, cheat day on the weekends or vacations)
>7 months later at 150 I still have a pouch of fat & love handles when I wear right enough pants
A-at least I can see my top 4 abs when I flex in the right lighting
How much longer must I do this for

Wait until you cucks keep exploring your body.

Drop milk and processed meats. Everything else is cash.

>5'7 150
Keep gaining that muscle mane

Isn't the fat pouch just going to get worse if I start packing on muscle now, even with a lean & slow bulk?

Simple carbs won't make much difference you fad diet mong

when you take an extended rest after long hard periods of training your body gets more time to repair?
if i had to guess i'd say that

I'm not sure if I'm lactose intolerant or just plain allergic because it affects me so badly I vomit after eating a bowl of cereal.

could be celiac's.
> Spend 2 days eating only gluten-free options
> drink some milk by the end of the second day
>see if you still heave chunks

I'm going through this whole process right now tryin to figure out. Papa Murphy's gluten free pizza is fuckin on point btw

I thought so but me consuming quite a bit of alcohol makes me question how effective that rest couldve been

I'm intolerant and I don't get the shits, any dairy and I get constipated and bloated.
Though it might be milk protein because lactose-free milk will actually give me really bad diarrhea.

Drop milk?
Give me the info senpai, I fucking love milk