So I'm 5'4 135 pounds. Sadly I got high cholesterol according to my last round of blood work...

So I'm 5'4 135 pounds. Sadly I got high cholesterol according to my last round of blood work. I'm taking testosterone to transition to being a male so I'm at an increased risk of heart disease.
So here's my question, I am broke (medical bills.)
and my doctor suggest I exercise and eat more fish. So how/what sort of exercises should I do if I have no equipment? I know that most ways to lower cholesterol suggest losing weight but one I get lower than 120 pounds I get light headed so I don't know if losing weight it the right thing to do for me. I wouldn't mind get toned while going on this exercise journey.

(image is just a google photo of "fit trans boy" because I didn't have anything that fit)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQzlKAs6u50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Transition to fema- o.
Eat more fish.
Also don't say toned it makes fitizens triggered

whole food plant based diet

why ftm trash always gets tattoos?
fucking retarded women having wrong ideas about manliness
>genetic bottom

Cause men never get tattoos.

I don't know, I don't have any tattoos. (not that I wouldn't want one but I'd want to wait until I've been on T for a couple of years and have had top surgery) My personal reason for wanting one is I would like to have it as a memory for my dog. He makes me happy and I'd like tattoos that are about things that make me happy.

Calisthenics would be the obvious. I'd advice against doing more than 100 reps per set, though. I did that as a kid and it's not so useful irl. Maybe shoot for 15 or 25 reps per set, then change to a more difficult exercise.

I was up to 250 pushups per set back then and it's really not worth the damage to your joints.

I've increased my fish intake, mainly tuna and salmon. Why don't they like the word toned? I used it because I don't want to be too muscular, I think it would look weird since I'm short but I also don't want to be pudgy.

I've been doing currently 10 pushups followed by 25 sit-ups, 1 minute front plank (or I attempt to I usually fail at doing the full minute) Then I do 20 pushups, 10 sit ups, 30 second side planks for both sides. But I know nothing about exercise so I'm not sure if this is good or bad.

toned is a word used by those with no understanding of fitness i think

t. someone without much understanding of fitness

Well I'm here because I don't understand anything about fitness.

Diet is the most important part here.

Otherwise you could literally start by walking more. Cycle places if you have a bike.

me too

calling bullshit on 250 straight reps of pushups

You are fucking with your hormones because you have a psychological disorder, yet you're concerned with your health?

Anyone see the irony here?

OP: Do the world a favor and KYS.

Hey user stop being a fag

Hey op. My boyfriend is ftm and is currently on 3rd month of low dose test.

If youre on full dose of test you should have the new ability to make amazing gains. Not sure if you want to be muscular or just a twink or what, but currently ypu should have a lot of excess fat from female fat distribution. You're going to want to bulk up while lifting weights to get the standard male strength base. Then cut the excess fat.

then you have never tried, it gets to a point when they feel like nothing, and when younger and smol it is easily attainable
t.different guy

Full dose at about 9 months. I'd like to straddle a good middle between muscular and twink. I wouldn't mind leaning on the muscular side though.
Any advice on a good exercise routine to bulk with? In a couple of months I'll be able to use my schools gym but until then I don't have anything.

Follow up question is there an ideal weight that I should start cutting the excess fat?

If it helps most of the "body fat" charts I look at make me want to be in the 10-15% area.

Fellow FtM here -

I've found that even just biking instead of bussing/driving everywhere has made me feel so much better and that's only a start.

You can get more activity in your life by making very simple life changes. I think has some good advice but I'm still learning as well.

Certain fish you should avoid - swordfish for example is high cholesterol. You also should avoid things with high trans fats. Saturated fats too - these are usually in fatty meats and other animal products like whole milk, egg yolks, etc. I only eat egg whites and drink filtered milk, when it comes to meat I usually stick to lean chicken breast. When I do eat red meat, it's a small serving no bigger than my palm.

Also if you are a smoker, please consider weening off. It's really worth it.

I don't smoke. My main issue is I don't really leave the house during the summer. At college I walk everywhere. I get nervous walking alone because well I'm small, someone could easily try to rob me. However at school I have friends who are willing to walk with me.

>traps
>vegans
>cockroach breeders
Why the fuck does a fitness board attracts you people?

If we follow this charge because most vary greatly I'd want to be in the 15% range

>>>>women

fuck off you degenerate

Because most people in these groups care how they look. Traps want to be a certain way etc. For me it was because I have to get blood work done to monitor my medication. My blood work said I needed to get fit so here I came.

this has to be bait....

why?

Then start leaving your house during summer friend.

I have chronic bursitis in my hip, have severe diagnosed depression, lived in a hot ass desert, and I've unfortunately been mugged twice but I don't like any of those things stop me from enjoying getting outside.

I'm your size as well and DYEL.

Get a bike off of Craigslist, they are cheap. Even working my shitty minimum wage part time job and paying rent, I bought myself a bike. I stick to bike trails and suburban neighborhoods at night.

If you are really opposed to walking around in your area because you feel unsafe, consider mallwalking. Shit, even bussing to a safer neighborhood.

Does your campus have a gym or fitness club?

You can do it man.

I used to walk around more. It's just people enjoy being dicks, pretending to ride up on the sidewalk to spook you that type of stuff. I still try, I walked to every place I applied to, I walked to the bank when I need to go there. I at the time have no income, no reliable income I should say. Currently doing odd jobs like dog sitting.

I have diagnosed chronic headaches and migraines. Heat triggers the migraines, I don't mind them that much but they make me vomit. So things I do in my house are better so if I end up vomiting I at least have my toilet. (sorry if that is too much info)

Outside stuff is easier at college because it's in the country.

Same with men who transition to be women, they always act in that gay hyper feminine way that seems really put on.

It makes me think they really are men, cause if they truly were female in the brain they would act like a real girl does. I bet OP's pic talks in that gruff "GRR I'M SO MANLY" kinda way.

or maybe you're just applying more scrutiny to these people.
Also there's obviously some overcompensating going on if you've been repressed your entire life, it'd be the same for cis people

Reversed searched his image on google found out he has a YouTube channel. I didn't watch this video just grabbed it as an example for his voice. youtube.com/watch?v=EQzlKAs6u50

At least she's taking gains hormones instead of anti-gains hormones, even if it is because of a fake mental illness

he seems down to earth though

It goes both ways. As I transition people want to know why I do x,y, or z if I want to be seen as male while other people want to say I'm "over masculinizing" myself to pass. There's no winning.

Real mental illness I'm just willing to admit it is a mental illness. If there was a pill that I could take to be comfortable as a female I would but there isn't.

Most trannies don't have real GD, but that's mostly MTF so I'll take your word for it. Fuck I wish I had an excuse to get test

what? there are way more FTM that don't actually have GD than MTF. lots of FTM don't even do HRT which is what should theoretically fix gender dysphoria. talking out your butt there.
I'm not the person you're responding to so don't wanna send the wrong messages here. But have you considered cutting off your balls? that'd give you an excuse for T prescription.

Migraines are the worst. I get them too and they also make me vomit. Thankfully, the heat isn't what causes them. Try to stay extra hydrated when working out to combat migraines.

Like I said, consider mallwalking or a gym if you do choose to get out more. It'll be air conditioned in either setting.

If you insist on staying inside, I think the user that suggested calisthenics is on the right track.

I would almost suggest seeing if you have a local LGBT group that has a health program but be careful...

Half the LGBT groups I've been to are full of whiny cunts who will make excuses for everything under the sun and try to drag you down into their self-pity. Don't listen to them or their excuses.

Honestly I don't consider people Trans unless they want HRT or atleast top surgery. It actually makes a good portion of the trans community not a fan of me.

Same. I wish I could just be a cis girl or a cis guy, or there was something to make these feelings go away but there isn't.

I am happier now that I've transitioned and my family doesn't care nor have any of my partners and I've paid for it all out of my own pocket, so it's no one's business the way I see it.

this is a health and fitness board. You're clearly not healthy in the head so i suggest you go to the board that'd help you most. p.s. kys

I guess in percentage you're probably right. Just get tired of seeing a billion pictures of alleged MtF trannies that have fucking beards and shit. Their brains aren't fucked, they're just fucking gay

I can't stand the LGBT groups. I always end up being the token trans guy. It's awful. I do plan on going to the college gym when I get back there. From what little I've been able to do in the past I think I have a preference for weight lifting and I'm not a fan of cardio.

I don't like that thread, I want to know how to best get fit not how to feel bad for myself.

Holy shit, are you me?

Always nice to have someone agree with me.