Have weighed within 160-185 since I was 16 (around 22 now)

>have weighed within 160-185 since I was 16 (around 22 now)
>6'2
>wide shoulders
>large chest
>long strong legs

I feel like i'm wasting my body by not getting fit, I have the genes for it I think. (please tell me if I'm wrong)

How do I proceed? Can I get fit without leaving the house with an exercise bike and just some dumbbells?

It doesn't matter who you are, if you're not fit you're always wasting your body.

Unless you're manlet status. At the point getting fit wont help much.

Would you say that same thing to a 5'4 male?

Not op but in high school their were two 5'3" munchkins. One was a track team/cross country and the other was a normie that did nothing. There is a difference.

user

I was 6'3" 130lbs at 13.

6'5" 165lbs in college.

And now sitting at a nice 225lbs at 26.

Get a gym membership, do starting strength to start, get strong as fuck. Get big.

I don't know how to use exercise machines and stuff, I don't wanna be that guy that people record misusing a machine, I don't know anything about nutrition.

Beginners here
Was 5'11 130 at 17
Now I'm 6'1 170 at 19 and getting mad mires

yeah, the sedentary could be a soft and supple trap while the hardened athlete will be stuck as pseudo-male joke person

Read the sticky

I have, a few times.

>Overcompensating manlet
Or
>Someone willing to accept reality

Hmm... yeah a bit of a difference I'd say

How is track overcompensating?

When you are going somewhere (implying you do leave your house sometimes) Use a bicycle. It'll build your legs like crazy if you are intense enough/in a hurry.
Pushups and pullups will build your torso nicely to a point.
Just eat all you can and literally stuff your mouth then wash down with water to gain weight. Youll be chad in no-time

>Overcompensating by becoming even smaller

If you dont know, you can ask the trainer or people around how to use them

Why you are like that?
Its like you dont want to lift and you are just shitposting

Dont do SS, create your own routine by looking in Google for routines and eat 1000 calories above your TDEE if you want to bulk up

That's a puffy vulva

I do want to lift, I want to be healthy but I am kinda agoraphobic and just want to exercise in my apartment.

Filename!

I have two 10 pound dumbbells can I use those instead? (don't laugh at me for the weight ok)

>just want to exercise in my apartment
Do pullups and pushups, lots and lots of pullups and pushups. If you have nowhere to hang from, you can order a pullup bar on ebay for like 30 bucks and it'll get delivered in a matter of a days. Just refer to pic related on what kind of pullup bar to buy.

/bwg/ has got you covered

whats that?

Body weight general

For the poor mans gains

Do you want to be agoraphobic? The gym is the perfect place to get over yourself. Just being around other humans is healthy even if there's not much communication. Getting used to it can be advantageous if you ever want to be more social.

>have weighed over 150 since 6th grade
>supposed to weigh 140
>highest is 260
>222 now

I'm pretty much in the same position, except from being a shut-in I live in the fucking middle of nowhere with a very small gym consisting of bike, rowing machine treadmill, some dumbells and medicine balls. There's a fucking myriad of information out there and I don't know where to start. Are online personal trainers a thing yet??

One Google search tells me they certainly are a thing, and they're fucking expensive.

You can start by reading the sticky.

daily reminder wanting to fuck traps or be a trap is degenerate

Speak for yourself

I said in my post that I want to get big... (I would trap but I'm too tall)

Maybe you shouldn't care so much what's degenerate and just live your life to the fullest. Your outlook is unhealthy

>tfw 6'1" and 270lbs
I can't even imagine being below 200.

is that loss.jpg?

6'1 135 Ib here
How is it that fat people are labeled lazy when it's so much work to eat

Avoiding degeneracy is a crucial step to living a wholesome and meaningful life.

Then why are you on Veeky Forums

>5'11" and 200lbs

I shudder to think I used to weigh 140

I obviously don't live a wholesome and meaningful life, this is something I acknowledge. I just find it annoying when people try to pretend they aren't degenerates.

6'3 173 lbs lanklet here, I know your pain

>tfw 6' 300 lbs
I'm actually just visiting this board for the first time, usually on /v/ (video games being part of my fat problem), maybe I can find some help. I decided today to cut down my portions. Usually I have pancakes and bacon for breakfast, two cans of tuna or a bag of chips for lunch, and then some big ass dinner that's why too large.
Today I skipped breakfast (not sure if that's a good idea) and only had one can of tuna so far and I don't even feel super hungry, I was stuffing my face out of boredom too much. I did have a soda with it though, gonna try to limit that to one a day.
My goal is to get down to 240 again, we'll see if I can keep this up I guess.

Read the sticky user. You can do it fag.

Read sticky, do Starting Strength