Insanity Circuit Training

Insanity work out videos, real deal or meme workout?

I don't like to go the gym, so I do these at home (6 days a week with running interspersed/added)

Obviously it won't get you built up like real lifting, but has anyone had success with these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhO8njW84vo&list=PLcnaf1kv2ppq4pmuLYF6NTTs-uvvGn6Wv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll work because it's basically just HIIT interval training and all HIIT interval training will get you lean.

>I don't like to go the gym

stop being a pussy ass NEET and go to the gym

Who pays for that stuff, what are torrents?

>HIIT interval training
>what do you think HIIT stands for?

fuck i hadn't had my coffee yet lol

P90x will get you get you fit/add muscle though. Is this image implying you can't just add volume to the resistance workouts?

Core workout might be decent. If you're doing it and you like it keep the it up. It's certainly better than doing nothing.

Don't be mean in this ITT thread

How huge would I become by doing these?
youtube.com/watch?v=vhO8njW84vo&list=PLcnaf1kv2ppq4pmuLYF6NTTs-uvvGn6Wv

Yeah, if we should just get back on OT topic and discuss the original OP post.

p90x is primarily cardio, cardio kills gains. adding volume isn't going to do much, you need to go to a gym and lift.

It's 8pm you lazy fuck, get your life together

I did one month if insanity. All it is is HIIT. HIIT works. So obviously it works. I prefer jump rope or rowing personally.

>cardio kills gains
Welp have fun ending up like zyzz because nocardio literally kills

Zyzz had a history of heart problems, same with his family, and went crazy with ECA/roids/cocaine/party drugs

He didn't die because lul no gardio, he died because he had a fucked up heart and he fucked it up worse with supplements, roids, and drugs

Fuck off reddit

Stop spreading bullshit
Zyzz didn't die, he just lived for all a man's life is worth so there was no point in keeping on

Thanks, I'm trying to get a little more fit before I get to the gym, so I don't embarrass myself.

Since weights are so important, ill probably buy some and do some at home, per the sticky.

Insanity changed my life and now a couple years after I used it to drop 30lbs I use it along with weights.

I have the videos so damn memorized I really should look at moving on to the Asylum.

Month two kicks your butt btw be ready...