Childhood is idolizing Arnie, adulthood is realizing Dolph is superior

Childhood is idolizing Arnie, adulthood is realizing Dolph is superior

Very different gear stacks, probably. Both had god tier genetics for bodybuilding and using roids. After the roid ban in the 80's big pharma stopped making roids and basement chemists took up the job. That's why people from the golden era looked a lot better and some of them are still doing good today. Look at modern roidmonkeys, 2 years and they look 20 years older.

Dolph never competed as a bodybuilder, did he? I wonder if he could be as big as Arnie if he just focused on aestethics and not other stuff like martial arts as well

or getting doctorates. and generally being a superhuman who does everything better than you.

Adulthood is realising that Arnie was and is revered for a fucking reason and continuing to idolise him; dropping the contrarian basement dweller attitude in which you feel superior just because you reject popular opinions.

Everyone on this board should read this book.

Arnie is a brainlet

Why though? Great majority of people here are natties, there's almost nothing to be gained from Arnie

Bet I can play hockey better than him

>implying

He's great for visualisation and attitude.

Just because he juiced doesn't mean he doesn't have great advice.

He's also VERY CLEAR that he simply did what was best for his body and basically clubs you over the head with the fact that your body will be different and that you need to know your own body.

He also emphasises that (clearly apart from his juicing) he did nothing special, that he just really fucking went for it and visualised himself winning and being the best. He draws a line between people giving it their all and people just going through the motions; he says he worked out with people who had been going to the gym for 10 years and who still looked like shit because they weren't invested mentally.

Finally, its just a great read. He's actually very humble in some regards and its surprising what he admits to (like how he genuinely considered performing homosexual acts on someone early in his career for the financial support and management).

He also has great routine and nutrition advice for beginners.

I really like the recent dolphposting. Pic related is my goal. Planning to cosplay him with my friend as rocky.

I concede the motivation and philosophy but his beginner routines are fucking horse shit for natty beginners. Nutrition advice is outdated

>(like how he genuinely considered performing homosexual acts on someone early in his career for the financial support and management).
?????
Never heard of this before, gay 4 pay existed back then?

Compared to Dolph he is

>Back then
Nigga it's called the oldest profession for a reason.

>(like how he genuinely considered performing homosexual acts on someone early in his career for the financial support and management)

Uh, I don't know about that book, but I read Total Recall recently and when the gay manager tried to fuck him he immediately left in disgust.

Crazy that he's 6'5". Thought he looked great but not outstanding, but at that height that's a crazy physique

One is nattyish lanklet idol.
Other is (tastefully) fraud idol.
No need to compair.

he is a self made millonaire ex gorbernor and one of the most famous celebrities in the world.

You are a faggot on Veeky Forums

Why are you on Veeky Forums Arnold

The importance of mental dedication and discipline is important, but Arnold's advice is a very good example of the survivorship bias. The physique that he is revered for was created through discipline and hard work, but was enabled by his genetics, not through his hard work. No matter how hard you work, you can't change your shoulder measurements, and if Arnold didn't have a 27" shoulder measurement, he wouldn't be the greatest.

Encouraging someone to put their head down and work towards a goal that is absolutely unachievable due to outside factors that they have no control over, is terrible advice. For instance, Tom Brady can be the greatest quarterback of all time, because quarterback is a position that's almost entirely dependent on vision and practice. But Lebron James couldn't be Lebron James if he wasn't 6'8", 250lbs.

ok but I still wanna read him admitting that, got a source nigga

>Crazy that he's 6'5"

I didn't fucking knew that. I'm fucking 5'10, thanks god my friend who will cosplay rocky is 5'5, so it will be less noticeable. Holy shit he was one aesthetic lanklet.

Dolph has my ideal body even though I'm "only" 6'2, he's at that perfect aesthetic size before you start looking like either a gorilla or a starving African child with no body fat percentage.

Do we know his lifting stats and measurements? His chest is top tier.

He was 6'5 235 in Rocky IV. His bench press was 300 but whether that was his 1rm or working weight I'm not sure. I couldn't find any of his other lifts.

I grew up loving Arnie from his movies but a couple of years ago I watched Pumping Iron. His physique when he was posing in the Mr Olympia final was God Tier. I know now why he is respected in bodybuilding circles.

>Very different gear stacks, probably
Nah, probably not. Franco Columbu was Sly's personal trainer for the Rocky movies and Dolph and Sly worked out together for Rocky IV. It makes sense that Franco would hook them up with his stack.

The difference in their physiques is Arnold trained for 5 years, Dolph for 6 months.

Yeah he says it was his first introduction to the gay side of body building. He was in munich living in this old dude's house; he was sleeping on the guy's sofa (which was hard for arnie becauseh ewas fucking huge) and the guy eventually said he could sleep in his room. Arnie freaked out and left, but the guy invited him back in and was basically trying to bribe arnie and he says he considered it for a moment.

Basically its the entirety of this page, but the bit where he says "I thought about it. I actually considered it," is just next to my thumb in pic related.

Total recall was a bit later so maybe he glossed over it but in this one (before hew was a major acting star) he says the manager actually got him back into the house and started laying it on thick and that he considered it He even says it's not surprising because they guy was an expert at preying on young men.

He doesn't say you can achieve it just by slamming their head down and going for it though - not really. He just says you need to have a goal in mind and to be able to visualise yourself achieving the goal.

In fact when he talks about training post biography he specifically breaks it down and says that for some people it is genetically impossible to be mr olympia and that some people might not even have the body type or genetics for bodybuilding at all but that they shouldn't let it stop them from lifting and becoming fit.

When he talks about his own success he makes it clear that for him it was visualisation. He continues to emphasise the importance of visualisation, but he also states several times that he himself has basically perfect genetics for lifting.

Dolph Lundgren will be forever remembered for demonstrating the natural superiority of the White race by colonizing a negress with his BWC (big white cock), see pic related. How can black boys ever compete?

>How does this make you feel, black man?

Please tell me he did not have kids with that monkey

>black boy
FTFY

I feel saying black man is better as it solidifies the reversal of

>how dis make u feel, white boi

IIRC he bred her fertile little womb numerous times and sent her back to her blackboi husband with cum dripping down her thighs, true story

Adulthood is realizing that Arnold is overrated as fuck

Arnold's Pro "Highlights"
>1970 NABBA Mr. Universe - professional in London, England. Who cares?
>1970 AAU Pro Mr. World in Columbus, Ohio. Sergio entered the competition after showing up only to watch Vasily Alexeev clean and jerk 500 in an exhibition, so Arnold walked away with an easy victory against one day-of entry Oliva and perrenial bridesmaid-in-competitions Dave Draper.
>1970 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York. Beat one guy who previously won uncontested.
>1971 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Paris, France. Beat two guys, one of whom was 50.
>1972 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Essen, Germany. Beat three disqualified opponents.
>1973 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York. Beat a guy he outweighed by 50 lbs and the sliced and diced but totally outmassed Serge Nubret, because Sergio was so pissed at Weider's shenanigans, tomfoolery, and balderdash to bother showing up.
>1974 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York. Beat one unseasoned competitor and two guys he outweighed by 50 lbs.
>1975 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Pretoria, South Africa. In his final lackluster Olympia victory before retiring, Arnold again defeated the Hulk, Serge Nubret, and a handful of guys who weighed what Arnold weighed in high school, all while competing light and having only trained a couple of months for the event.
>1980 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Sydney, Australia. Arnold is handed a victory in what is widely considered a fixed competition against decent competition, though seven of them would be considered "manlets" under today's standards because they weighed less than most novice lifters can bench.

>implying a single occurence of bleaching is demonstrating superiority
>Ignoring the thousands of years whites have dominated through hard work, superior technology and cunning.
It's people like you that let blacks think they have a chance at competing with us, but making it all about physical raw power....
Why not compete with elephants ?

>beat one guy who previously won uncontested

Okay yeah sure lets downplay the fucking myth.

You're just downplaying everything. Some of his victories might not have been as "impressive" as you want because of a lack of good competition, but you're just restating that for all those years Arnie was literally the best person in the fucking world, mostly by leaps and bounds.

The dude who made this thread is probably still in the Nazi Aryan race haha stage

Nope, I think nazis are inbreds, I'm just Swedish myself and think Dolphs body is better looking, he's hotter and has better accomplishments outside of lifting weights

Why did you have to mention that you were Swedish yourself? Implying an 'Aryan' race.

>Nationality is the same as race
Go be American somewhere else

It should be, what the fuck are you a fucking refugee poo in loo???

>It should be
>Calls other people nazis
Uh-huh

I want Arnie to take me in his arms and use me as a human bench press

>No one mentions Nazis
>Upset about Nazis anyway

wrong. A statement like that is far from the Nazis

You wouldn't be heavy enough to give him gains

>he benches me
>its cardio for him
>his gains vanish

>muh hard work and dedication
it's literally all in the steroids and genetics. I know people here hate to swallow this truth, but that is QUITE LITERALLY all there is to it. The picture Arnie has given about his working out and diet are pure bullshit for commercial purposes

>there was no effort involved despite also competing with roiding guys with top tier lifting genetics

Okay kid.

Poo in loo pajeet

>there was no effort involved despite also competing with roiding guys with top tier lifting genetics
except he literally fucking didn't though. Most bodybuilders were manlets compensating their height by taking tons of steroids. Arnie never had tough competition when he was winning, the scene was a fucking joke. Bunch of guys taking tons of drugs to look inhuman and genetics determined which one of them was given a prize to

Look at Arnold at 15. How do you think he got so big; did he just work out really really hard and with dedication, or was it maybe the shitloads of drugs he's been doing since his teenage years?

You people really fucking underestimate steroid abuse because all you know about it are couple of dyel fucks from /fraud/ who're on a light test cycle. You have no fucking clue how powerful that shit is

Many faggots are turning on Arnie because of his political career even though they've always respected him. These cancerous fucks will turn on anybody that doesn't hold the same exact political beliefs as them, it just might be better that Arnie got rid of these brainlet alt-righters.

Everyone knows Arnie got roids from his doctor bodybuilding bro from the age of 15 you retard. You're still oversimplifying things.

>never had tough competition when he was competing
>lost his first olympia to the myth
>beat the myth in his second olympia
>beat the everloving shit out of reg park at mr universe just before his second olympia title

You're assuming one necessitates the absence of the other, for no fucking reason other than what I can only imagine to be a form of coping mechanism so that you can just not put any effort into anything you do.

>literally states everyone was abusing the fuck out of roids
>b-but arnie had no competition le manlet meme no good body builders except him

>Ignoring the thousands of years whites have dominated through hard work, superior technology and cunning.

Eh I know we're on Veeky Forums and most people here are uneducated dumbfucks but you're really pushing it. White people before the 1200's really were nothing, saying "thousands" of years is factually wrong. Chinks were advanced and building top-tier technology while Dolph's ancestors were retarded barbarians not contributing shit.

Whoah dude look how unique arnold looks compared to the competition at mr universe

I think in Total Recall, he doesn't go into that much detail, but he does mention that he goes back in the house with the guy, that he slept on the couch one more night and then left. But he doesn't mention the guy trying to have sex with him again

Arnold trained 5 times a day for like a decade of his life for literally no reason guys. Just inject test. Its that simple! He didn't need to do any of that other shit!

>5 times a day

5 hours a day hurf durf i fucked that one up didn't i

>Pajeets
>In Sweden
Doesn't /pol/ teach you to stay up to date on your xenophobia, Cletus?

>he thinks Arnold actually trained 5 hours a day

Of course not, he just juiced and then just curled for a few sets and called it a day.

i really dont care about black/white, this site memes it hard
but that sentence that you wrote was god damn foul

probably closer to the truth than what you think he did

kek, your average american liberal who thinks that europe hasn't mostly turned to shit yet.

fuck off.

His IQ is higher than yours

6'5 and adds another half inch with that haircut

he must have towered over fucking everyone on set

scary with that physique

You have literally no real arguments. You're utterly clueless and think Steroids are a wonder drug just because you've hung about Veeky Forums for a bit and seen some graphs of users gaining more muscle resting than natties training.

You have repeatedly failed to take into account the fact that everyone at that level was also juicing like crazy and had been for years, despite literally bringing this up in your own posts. You are failing to engage in any real discourse; you believe that there was no competition, for what reason? You haven't even provided a reason. You just assume that Arnold was magically superior because of steroids. Steroids that you yourself stated everyone was abusing.

DOLPH'D

>stallone's saggy bitch pecs
topcuck

And since you're either not going to respond again or are just taking so long to, I am off to bed.

So I can go and lift tomorrow. Something I am seriously starting to doubt you even do.

>impreg fetish
>raceplay fetish
>cucking-other-guys fetish
nice

>You're utterly clueless and think Steroids are a wonder drug
Not him but they absolutely are though. The massive explosion of YouTube fake natties who "totally aren't on anything but even if I was would still have to work really hard to get gains" has given most people a skewed sense of just how ridiculously easy steroids make building muscle and losing fat.

But yeah, you're right. Obviously Arnold wasn't your average juice head doing some cycles of test and tren and fucking around on a bro split. He trained for hours a day, 6 days a week, for years on end to achieve what he did.

I think I know more about if there's many Indians in the country I live in than what some American inbred white trash does

Protip, the US has a higher percentage of minorities than Sweden does

I mean if they are gonna push this shit could they at least get a feminine looking negress?

I only got to the line "I went inside with him." and then I immediately ejaculated all over the protein shaker cup in my hand just imagining a young Arnie in his prime trading sweaty lubricated ass pounding with another muscular man in a gym.

Maturity is realizing Klokov is elder god tier.

I'll take the middle body please

>but scale it down to 5'7 ;_;

Adulthood is realizing that Arnold was only successful because he sucked jew dick everyday

Everyone should read Total Recall to discover how constantly he fellates them for being the reason for his success

>bodybuilding vs Hollywood