Women doing chest exercises

>women doing chest exercises

I've seen this way more often than I thought I would at my gym. Why do they do it? Does it help firm their titties or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIjdDfwsxUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Does it help firm their titties or what?
No.
Women have notoriously weak upper body strength so working out their chest helps them be less weak overall.

so that they dont sag as muh when they are older

It does actually and makes them look larger beacause the pecs are pushing them outward

Maybe they're trying to get stronger or something

People with vaginas trying to increase their strength, fitness, and overall health? Pfft. What a ridiculous notion. They're probably just on their periods.

But their attractiveness is directly diminished by upper body mass

>Has to half rep the bench press because her tits are too big

cowtits were a mistake.

It helps with the overall aesthetic. Need a balanced upper and lower body to look your best, even if the upper body isn't moving much weight.

>going past 90 degrees

most people prefer their shoulders to not be fucked on some retarded ego lift.

Agreed.
That's why I like that I live in America and women can defend themselves with guns instead of their feeble self-defense techniques.

>Japanese animators knowing how to correctly bench press

>Be an American woman
>Can defend yourself with a gun
>Get shot by a nigger not for self defense but just because
>Die an American woman

>Not liking cowtits
It's okay to admit you're gay

You've identified our nigger problem, yes?
What's your point?

Bigger pec muscles push the soft tissue up and out, making the breasts look bigger and perkier.

source?

Says you

right here my friend.

> not liking fit women
It's like you don't want to make it

It's to make sure they can fight back against men trying to rape them. That way, only attractive chads are physically capable of raping them, which is what they want

HOLY SHIT WHY HAS NO ONE EVER TOLD ME THIS BEFORE?

>the mind of a chestlet
yeah whatever nerd

you can literally right click and reverse image search, you don't even need the fuckin dropdown boxes you fucking newfag

My preference in women is to be tall(er than the average female) and to have big tiddies.)
I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it.

let me guess
you use chrome

Fit women yeah. fit women with large upper body mass like that picture, no. You'd have to be homosexual, that kinda musculature would never occur in women in hunter gatherer societies, if you like that, it comes from genes that want dickings

>tfw no mega tiddy gf

How many lmaopl8s do I need to lift?

I'm not sure we're looking at the same picture

we are. women in hunter gatherer cultures would be pure cardio bunnies with slightly higher BF

in that picture she barely looks like she lifts +low bf. the fuck dude, how autistic are you

Normal guys don't like girls bigger than them, so to be intimidated by her physique this is probably that user:

>remember 30% of Veeky Forums doesn't lift, diet or do any exercise, but is here for the memes, fat hate and shitty Tinder advice threads

Boy

>working upper body
Best girls are every day is legs day.

You have to keep in mind that most women are retards and they don't understand anything about physical fitness.

They're doing chest exercise for >dem tiddies, just like they're doing crunches to get rid of that "stubborn" belly fat.

>Large upper body mass
How fucking small are you?

how did you get a pic of me?
got them exact fucking visible hip bones too.

One pl8 per numerical sequence in the alphabet relating to cup size.

The size of her lats I'm guessing grey skull

It builds their pecs, pushing their tits outwards making them look bigger.

Plus what's wrong with building up some strength? Unless they really, really try they aren't going to build enough muscle to look bad.

Thats a man baby

Why don't you try living as a white South Africa, surrounded by people who want you dead the first chance they get?

Proficiency in unarmed defence is a nice supplementary component in being fit and shredded as fuck bro. Nothing worse than a weak, fat pussy hiding behind a gun LMAO!! You're not worth shit without your peashooters, AmeriFAT

Butthurt yuropoor detected.
Come make an argument when you understand the concept of self-defense.
I know your type loves mob rule.

No
It's Sandra Prikker

faggot

>Nothing worse than a weak, fat pussy hiding behind a gun
yes there is, it's being a weak fat pussy without a gun.

Master race is being completely shredded in order to be able to handle bigger guns easily

You do know that all the afrikaners who are still alive and in africa have guns too, right?

Women fall for meme exercises cause they don't want to get "too big/tone" they have 0 fucking education in actual nutrition or fitness and just follow retarded trends they see on TV or in Cosmo.

that looks like some martial arts shit tbqh

they do weird shit for explosiveness from random positions

>tfw gf has a cups
Just gonna be weak forever I guess

Theoretically it makes their titties slightly bigger but in reality most grills would be better off focusing on the muscles of their upper back, doing so can make their titties look noticeably perkier

lol wtf is wrong with women

little pussy bitch half rep bench chimp spotted LMAO.

I lived as a white in South Africa for the first 14 years of my life m8, literally every white South African owns at least one gun, trying to fight kaffirs unarmed is suicide

it gets rid of their armpit fat.

To be fair you see just as many uninformed men at the gym who think doing nothing but bench press, curls, sit-ups and protein powder is going to make them look like Jason Statham

You are retarded, increased pec size makes breasts appear to be bigger.

Read the sticky, faggot.

Think about women who have big pecs for a second here.
They are usually geared up and have little body fat, which diminishes the fatty tissue in the breast.
Typically they will trade breast tissue for pec muscle and that is hideous.
They then have to get bolt-ons once they realize their chest looks like hot garbage.

You are thinking of extremist cases. This is the same bullshit women do because the don't want to "get big".

Post a woman with pecs and tits then.

Yeah but they're just missing exercises. She's doing some entirely different shit. They at least are in the right direction

youtube.com/watch?v=sIjdDfwsxUw

As I suspected.
Her breasts are small because she is a fitness chick and has a low bodyfat.
Were you trying to prove my point?

>But their attractiveness is directly diminished by upper body mass
fag

id still fuck it

You are an idiot. Her breasts look bigger than they would have been because she has muscle underneath. If your argument is that people who are skinny have smaller boobs than maybe you should go fuck hamplanets then faggot.

she is midget tier though

Makes their tits less fat on the sides but centers them and perks them up thanks to having muscle under them. They can also shape them and avoid getting full blown peccies by doing a decent amount of reps while slowly going up in weight. They can also use this mentality to get a more plump ass instead of just a toned one.

Obviously actually growing either would take a specific diet plan and routine.

is that a piercing in her back?

How much does the muscle actually add?
If you asked her if she went up or down in bra size, what would she say?
Her chest is nothing impressive either, I would still rate it as small.
>If your argument is that people who are skinny have smaller boobs
Generally, yes.
I love the exceptions though.
>maybe you should go fuck hamplanets then faggot.
Chestlets and chestlet enablers pls go.
Your 85lb bench isn't going to add mass to your chest.

It's going to shape them better and make them appear bigger. You started off by saying it hurts chest size but it in fact does not.

Proofs?
A before and after picture maybe?
Unless the woman is bulking, her tits will shrink.

>Unless the woman is bulking, her tits will shrink.
not entirely true, fat genetics matter

You either have a lot of fatty tissue in your breasts or you don't, we know this.
Female bodybuilders and other such fitness chicks will be the ones to tell you that tits are the first thing to go.

No they wont, losing fat makes boobs go low but you don't have to lose fat when you build muscle.

I can't believe I had to save this disgusting slag to my computer to make a point but here you go.
WOW!
HER PECS TOTALLY MADE HER CHEST BIGGER OVERALL!
THE MUSCLE UNDERNEATH GAVE IT A BETTER SHAPE AND SIZE!
Start providing evidence anytime now.

That tattoo really ruins it

You think she doesn't have (highy) above average chest muscles in the first pic? Muscle is not the problem, low fat ratio is.

>You think she doesn't have (highy) above average chest muscles in the first pic?
I think her breasts were bigger than as we see them in the before image, before she started this bodybuilding journey.
I'm not invested enough to search this girls past for more before pictures.
>Muscle is not the problem, low fat ratio is.
It's both, her chest looks like shit and her physique overall looks like shit and her having pecs did nothing for the better.
I'm still waiting on you to prove a woman's chest can get bigger by adding pectoral muscle.

calm down chloe, no need to hulk out and destroy everything

For some reason all i could think of watching that was shut the hell up and do the set goddamn

Wow 2D females truly are superior. While I truly feel nothing for real girls(maybe haven't met the right one yet kek), 2D girls are so cute they make me weep inside. Females could've been this,yet they don't. I feel sorry for the decent females stuck with the niggers of gender

Don't worry, she's got other means.

>avoid getting full blown peccies

by not using anavar

You're a faggot, baby.

This is the optimal ratio of upper body muscle and tits

jesus christ I can't tell if they're photoshopped or not anymore

Nobody's saying they will become huge
Also, it makes them a bit perkier and firmer, which is much more important than sheer size

didnt she get chubby or something? might just be her unfortunate body shape

That one is obviously photoshopped, here is the original.

I'd still let her powerfuck me.

f-fuck famalam

more?

Needs Pablo lad in the pic

what is this guy even trying to say? you can just tell us you're retarded you know, you don't have to prove it to us

first thing to go when you take a load of male hormones and reduce your bodyfat below 8% normal women do neither of these

Underrated