Reebook just tweeted this and ain't it some truth

Reebook just tweeted this and ain't it some truth.

Can we stop making fat hate threads targeted at women?

Veeky Forums is about getting big and buff, NOT hating overweight women or minorities.

Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can say with full confidence, that this entire board is behind you. good thread my good sir, take my upboat

Saying that to any woman out of the blue is pretty cringy for any guy, reebok isnt wrong. Try starting with your name.

Please take your falseflagging shitposting back to /a/

I fail to see an issue with pic related, a bit creepy in its wording but a compliment none the less

Anyone would find that disturbing.

>fuck fatties
>fuck womxn they're property
>fuck niggers
Git big, 1488

>Good Goy, don't introduce yourself to the opposite sex, just continue playing with your toys, manchildren.

This chart is reatrded.

Here are the FACTS:

TALL AND ATTRACTIVE: Say what you want

SHORT AND UGLY: Shut the fuck up

These are indisputable FACTS, stay mad manlets.

It's a criticism of Donald Trump saying that to Macrón's wife.

Because being famous and still nice to people you meet is bad apparently.

#nomorehatingwomen

I can't begin to comprehend why complimenting a woman on her physique at 64 is a bad thing.
I mean, come the fuck on, imagine being 'mired at that age, it would make my fucking week. I bet it also was refreshing from all the French "journalist" shitters commenting on their marriage.

wtf i hate reebok now

Stay insecure lanklets

>reatrded

You mean like 95% of the world outside of white liberals in the USA and West Europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI

When did VG get so based?

Look up his video on Islam, it was straight fire

Hating minorities is an essential part to getting Veeky Forums

>muh feels vs muh facts

Based Lenny calls out the jews and wants the 1000 year Reich great vid

omg i love it xD

fuck the president lol.

Yeah, I agree.

>posted by a woman who saw it happen to someone else and was jealous

I'm shocked they put action figure and not some stupid shoe they made. I get it. Free bonus points for taking a jab at the commander and chief for being a dolt, but they could have gotten more brand out of it other than slapping their logo in the corner.

lmao typical low T vegan fag

>muh "gender is a social construct and can mean anything I want it to mean"
Uh, no, sweetie.
In the West, "gender" has been consistently defined as male or female for all of recent history. You can't just change its meaning.
Sure, you can make up "gender 2.0" and then you can be an attack helicopter or a transnigger or whatever the fuck, but that's not gender.

Most liberal numales are into collecting trinkets and toys to fill up their otherwise pointless existence

yes, male or female. those are the two genders, not counting like intersex people and the like.

but gender != biological sex :P

if you're a real man, there is no inappropriate time for anything

Lol it's a little weird but it's just a standard compliment