What do you anons at /fit think about Bruce Lee?

What do you anons at /fit think about Bruce Lee?
Has anyone today come to his point?
Is this simply the peak of the mans' body?

>Pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aS4Vfh9xlyE
youtu.be/nhTrb8L-jGw
youtu.be/D20QDqqDkOM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee#References
youtube.com/watch?v=9zBkX843D7k
youtube.com/watch?v=VwLC5gjYYXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

13/10, max athleticism + just a bit of muscle to pop.

His ab workouts are better than anyone else's

The dude died early because he was training too hard

I rewatched that movie just the other day, amazing physique, and pretty much what said. It's weird because even if you don't know who he is, you can take one look at his body which is on the smaller side and still know he is strong as fuck. You can just see the density in his muscles.

his lats were pretty impressive. been training my lats for a year already and they're nowhere near as big.

What I find most surprising about Lee is that he didn't spark a bodybuilding revolution in Asian men. He gave them an example of how they could look if they trained their small frames and they just went back to doing math homework.

I know right, fuck is up with that? I live in China, and I'm white, and there's very few men who work out. Those who do look amazing, but I figured that they don't know how to work out that well in general. Every time I'm in the gym there's always a bunch of people working on one exercise for like an hour. Women are usually just on the running track and that's all they do for hours all the time... what the fuck

nope, allergic reaction to a painkiller.

There's a book called "The Art of Expressing the Human Body" which is a collection of Bruce Lee's training notes and stuff, and there's an entire chapter on abs. I recommend it.

>when you max dexterity first

bruce lee was not a bodybuilder, but a martial artist.
that muscle is 100% form follows function.
did not train to look good, but to perform amazing feats.
martial arts and that kind of philosophy is already ancient tradition in asia.

He spent five years lifting to go from 130 to 165 pounds my man.

so? he did not do that with the goal of aesthetics, but to get a base for his martial arts training, as that was his way of rehabilitating himself after a severe injury.
lifting solely for performance =/= bodybuilding

a lil bump

where can i find tastefully thicc but also fit asian girls

Bruce Lee: The Life of a Fraud
>He was an actor, not a martial artist.
>There is no footage of any legit fights he was in.
>He was raised a privileged rich kid.
>He was dressed as a girl as a child, and had aspirations to play females in Chinese opera.
>He was a child actor, appearing in 20 movies before he was 18 years old.
>He claimed his whole life to have a philosophy degree, but in reality he just took some acting classes at the University of Washington.
>He studied a women's self defense system called Wing Chun.
>He broke no secret rules teaching Wing Chun to white people in 1960s San Francisco. Americans had been learning Asian martial arts since before WWII.
>Wong Jack Man didn't challenge Bruce because he was teaching white people. Wong was answering an ad Bruce had put up around town that no martial artist could defeat Bruce Lee.
>Lee's people claimed Bruce beat Wong in 3 minutes. Wong took out an article in a newspaper which said they fought for 25 minutes and Lee surrendered, and that if Lee disagrees, Wong will accept a rematch. Bruce refused to even talk about Wong from then-on.
>Both accounts by Lee's and Wong's people make mention that Bruce used a series of groin attacks and eye gouges, dirty tactics from an overmatched fighter.
>His "good looks" were the result of being one-quarter English.
>He was a 5'8 manelt.
>He definitely roided.
>He even went so far as to hook up electrodes to his muscles, in hopes that shocking them would cheat his way to gains.
>He snapped his shit up doing good mornings.
>He did not encounter racism in Hollywood: his failure to get "Kung-Fu" was because he couldn't speak English well enough, in spite of being born in the USA.
>He died from taking too much headache medicine, ignoring the dosage label, and mixing it with the painkillers he had been addicted to for 8 years.

Wasn't an allergic reaction. It was a reaction from taking an antibiotic with his muscle relaxers that a costar gave for his headache. But technically it was a back injury from overtraining.

Great body for his size.

Sir, did i ask for the red pill. Sir, i did not :(

>3x10 squat
>8x6 french press
>3x6 pushups
>19x6 curl and curl variations
This motherfucker was the original curlbro.

How do I get this kind of body? More reps?

>>He studied a women's self defense system called Wing Chun.

I am pretty sure that Yip Man memed up that story about Yim Wing-chun. They straight up present this origin as a legend.

I've never head of anything like this. Source(s)?

Nope. The Art of Expressing the Human Body... Find it on Library Genesis, or I can send you a link if you want

Very true. He was so skinny and dehydrated in Enter the Dragon that's why he looked so shredded.

Mentally Bruce Lee is one focused mother fucker. The US didn't want him went to China and had success and brought it back to the states.

I highly recommend this documentary for anyone seeking motivation.

youtube.com/watch?v=aS4Vfh9xlyE

it was the triads that killed him breh

that's a lot of forearm work

I was just watching Enter the Dragon earlier

the man is incredible. A human viper.

>Forearm curls
>times 'inf'
>inf
>infinite

Holy shit

I have that book. The ab and wrist exercises are very good

>150cm 50kg chinese guy does kicks
hory shit

All bullshit except for the Kung-fu Thing, i have the dvd's and you are right on that

He's clearly a fraud, why would he not record at least one of his actual fights if he was THAT good?

Friend, difficulty has no form. What he did was difficult because it demands not only raw strength but deep control coming from his mind.

same reason as to why the organization hosting the events didn't record any fights

>all bullshit
Try checking Bruce's Wikipedia page. It's all there, but you'll have to look online for more of the details on Wong Jack Man (who is still alive, btw).

You really shouldn't site Wikipedia as a credible source, it's not really. I know the Wong Jack Man incident very well.

>squat
>curlbro
pick one

>Try checking Bruce's Wikipedia page. It's all there
None of that shit is there and your first point already disqualifies your entire retarded post

youtu.be/nhTrb8L-jGw

Fuck the haters

Motivation

youtu.be/D20QDqqDkOM

You can't...

>19*6 curl and curl variations
Are you blind

it's tiresome claptrap to claim that 'hurr wikipedia isn't credible'. No information source is a direct conduit to unalloyed Truth, and various studies have been done showing wikipedia's resistance to vandalism and damage, and have shown that it is generally quite accurate. Self-serving bias / omissions wrt specific individuals, especially politicians, is the only major area in which wikipedia can be said to lack credibility.

>claims Bruce Lee wasn't an actor
Sure, bud.

Wikipedia is not a credible source,college teachers won't let you source it. I'm sorry but that's the truth, in any case, none of that information is on there anyways do your point is moot.

Enter the cobra

This is not a term paper about Socrates's cave. Wikipedia does one thing really well: pop culture history.

His biography has an extensive refernce section
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee#References

Everything the layperson thinks about Bruce Lee is based on three things
>a movie about him from 1993
>his widow's biography of him (which is obviously dubious)
>Bruce's claims

But simple research has revealed Bruce was a consummate self-promoter who invented a lot of aspects of his life, most notably that he was a philosophy grad, when the records from University of Washington show that Lee was actually a drama student.

You must really hate him, huh?
Kys he wasn't a fraud.
Maybe he doesn't want to whore out like Conor or floyd?

youtube.com/watch?v=9zBkX843D7k

Makes me like bruc lee more desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwLC5gjYYXc

the one inch punch makes a lot more sense now

You know Wikipedia has references on the bottom, right?

amazing insertions, too. never seen lats angled so perfectly.

>this fat low-test faggot that uses phrases like "diddly giddly" and sounds like Droopy Dog couldn't beat up Bruce Lee
>Bruce must have been an amazing fighter

>french press
thats alot of coffee

>no deadlifts

one inch punch power (like pretty much any punch) comes from the legs and hips, not the forearm.