Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

15 minutes ago I noticed a kinda big lump above my right testicle that really hurts me. Should I go to the ER or just go to sleep and see how it'll be okay tomorrow?
Also, how to I get my squat stronger?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/varicocele/basics/definition/con-20024164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its probably nothing just sleep it off

get an ultrasound scan. it's probably nothing, but possibly cancer/cyst/lipoma or a herniation.
also, fuck you, if pasta.

How do I get that body?

are you sure it's not a pimple or an ingrown hair?

nah your probably fine'

word of advice, if you go to a doctor and they tell you its "benign cancer," you don't have cancer and its just an inflammatory response. fix your lifestyle. or accept chemo and get real cancer

Since I'm already here, I have something similar to ask. My left testicle has a huge, huge amount of whatever the fuck above it, the right one doesn't. I've always had it, though. Should I get it checked? It takes up the whole left side of my nutsack, I actually have to feel around it to find my testicle. Is this common?

Does it feel like a bunch of inflated veins?

Tumors arent painful prob a varicocele

Probably, yeah. It's soft and doesn't seem to be a single round thing, it's more like a cluster of looser things.

In all likelihood you have a varicocele.
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/varicocele/basics/definition/con-20024164

They don't typically cause problems, but they can reduce fertility. I had one that developed when I was 8. Got the surgery at 16 'cause mine was huge and uncomfortable.
My left testicle is maybe 2/3 the size of my right one now at best because I left it untreated so long, lol. Not sure if I'm still fertile.

Schedule an appointment with your GP. It's not a huge rush, but you should let a doctor decide if it's large enough or you're young enough to merit surgery to avoid complications in the future.

go to a doctor and increase squat frequency. also doing sumo deadlifts and front squats helps develop your quads so there.

Thanks for the advice, user. My dad is a doctor so I'll just tell him and let him decide what I should do. I'm 20 so maybe it's already had a bigger effect on my fertility than it had on you, but I'm gay so oh well. I do notice my semen isn't very white, though, just now I made the connection that my left ball probably doesn't work. Hopefully it didn't affect your fertility if you do want kids, though. I just hope they don't have to remove the whole ball out, I wouldn't like being single-balled. Mine doesn't hurt unless I really manhandle it, though.

Also, I just googled varicocele and yup, the images in the results are definitely what it feels like.

Another question, user. After you've had it removed, does the testicle recover? Or does the procedure cut it off completely? Can sperm and hormone production improve after the varicocele is removed?

you might be growing a vagina, in that case would you be my boy/girlfriend? cuz id never let your bussy go unfilled

Glad I could help. As long as it isn't causing discomfort and you don't care about fertility, I'm quite certain they'll advise against surgery.

And don't worry about me. I'm 25 but I don't plan on having kids for another 10 years. If I'm infertile, I'll adopt. I love children, but I can get over them not being my blood.

But no, from my understanding and experience the atrophy is permanent. From what I've read surgery improves lower testosterone levels that a varicocele can lead to, but I haven't researched this stuff in about ten years since it's already taken care of.

I've never really shown any signs of low test before or after, though, and mine was massive and I kept it for 8 years. That's about all the info I can offer. You'll have to talk to a doctor for any more, my dude.

Hope it goes well, brother.

Oh, and no, they won't have to remove a ball. They cut into your lower abdomen and cut or tie off the veins up there to stop blood flow to the varicocele itself. Your testicle will be fine, if not a little smaller. No worries on that, though. It's not a visible difference outside the scrotum. I can only tell one's smaller by feel even though the difference is massive

Thanks, user. Honestly don't know if I would prefer to have the surgery or not. On one side I detest the idea of sharp objects near my crotch but on the other side this thing really is pretty big. I mean, it's not really uncomfortable or painful but it worries me how freaking big it is. It's not like you could tell from afar, and nor do I have a baseball for a testicle, but the thing kinda does fill out my scrotum when "it" is relaxed. Either way, I'm glad to hear I won't lose a ball.

Thanks again, godspeed and good night.

Different user, I am getting it removed in September.

Don't risk infertility or hormonal problems because of it. I've had it for a few years too and since it had grown more I've developed very slight gyno.

A lot of guys report better erections and fixing PE after the surgery, I don't have a problem with that (yet).

Go see a doc nothing to lose