AMA

Pajeet slayer reporting in like the title says ama

>implying anyone wants advice from a pajeet
lmao dude, take it easy and remember to poo in loo

What do you call pajeet-stacey?

Height? post pics

I have ascended past streets, and I do in fact poo in the loo

I think the common term is attractive

I don't want to be recognized, but if this thread seems to be going well, I'll def post pics in the future!
Also 5'10 king of the manlets

how come pajeets are ALWAYS skinnyfat? like, I have literally never seen a pajeet that isn't skinnyfat. is it just the pajeet phenotype that can't get lean?

don't post face, simple.

unless you're a northern pajeet (like sikh) you have terrible muscle genetics, the whole region valued being skinny and smart so much that, its what society there has selected for, for generations.
The second part of what you say is utter bullshit tho, anyone who wants to get lean can get lean, pajeet food is just trash teir and we tend to be a lazy bunch so we don't improve our eating habbits

My face is my most attractive feature (also just had a meal so bloated as fuck and don't really save pics of myself. If it means anything to you I have total dyel numbers
158 pounds
195 bench
275 squat
365 deadlift
145 ohp

pathetic numbers for a 'slayer'.

fuck off back to whatever shithole your ancestors crawled out of.

slayer is someone who bangs girls not someone who's a beastmode lifter

As a fellow pajeet i really want to see a pic. I somehow think that if a see a fellow pajeet bieng succesfull it would give me some hope.

there's a certain expectation, on this board, at least, that a slayer isn't a total DYEL.

seriously, you think an indian dude with those shit lifts and obviously a shit body is really a 'slayer'?

only way is if he's rich, and knowing how indians will fuck each other over in a heartbeat for some extra cash, it's entirely plausible.

Body means nothing to women but if you wanna see a dyel body that bad I gotchu homies.
Slayin is all about confidence, drive and optimism.

but then why aren't you smart?

Currently taking a break from studying for MCATS (the shit that makes u a doctor)

Pic related: thats me pls no hate just had dinner so not lookin' cut af

A shit lifts shit dyel body indian slays by being a good person and working towards his dreams. UNHEARD OF!

How do you get away with killing them? Do you take trophys? Does their smell persist after death?

dyel

taking trophies is how you get caught. Although, all of my knowledge comes from a basic forensics class I took for fun, The best thing to do is either acid them or chum them!

I'm highly educated, doesn't mean I'm not a brainlet.

dyel is being nice about it, but I know my body is something I have to work on

Dude success is all about Dedication and hard work. Intelligence is nothing but a crutch.
The average IQ give or take is around 100. 100 IQ + a lil bit of worldly exposure and a solid amount of setbacks to develop humbleness is a god compared to anyone considered a genius.
80 IQ is also more than enough to be the innovation you want to be in the world, and its high enough to achieve your dreams.

>Does their smell persist after death?

and I forgot to add don't sell yourself short. You're probably a lot smarter than you think you are, Work up your confidence and learn to keep your mouth shut. My dad used to tell me as a kid, "every man is considered wise until he says something that is not." Which translates to you don't need to say the right thing at the right time, in fact it's okay to not know stuff. Humans share information they don't know so, just politely ask or say "I don't think I'm familiar with what you're talking about, please elaborate."

What race are the girls you typically get with?

What kind of stereotype (sorority, party sloots, nerdy chicks, 'nature and weed' types, quiet library-types)?

Where are you located? (have seen more slayer pajeets in TX than NY)

I've gotten with a girl from every race except for Native American.

In terms of the kind of girls, It dosn't really matter but after you get with them, most of them don't understand how to keep it casual so good luck with that one.

Finally, I've moved around the world while I was growing up, so I am very charismatic thanks to my exposure, but I do in fact live in NY now.

Do you meet them online or IRL?

do you run some cringey youtube pickup channel with your other nonwhite friends?

I find people who meet the other gender online disgusting

nah I think pick up is for faggots, I'm bored from studying so trynna be a positive influence on the community who've helped me grow into a better person :)

So no tinder then.

I know several girls (including Indian and Asian) who only date white on tinder but date guys of all races IRL. Ethnic men generally do better IRL.

Where do you meet girls? Nightlife or daytime approaches?

how do you pickup then?
social circle?
instagram lifestyle pics on tinder?
you live on whore island so i suppose just being clean and saying hi is enough?

Pick up is a lie being fed to you
I hate to say it to you man but approaching is for creeps. Unless you're at a bar to have a good time, and coincidentally someone catches your eye, knock yourself out on those. Your goal when going out is not to approach women and get laid. Its to go out and enjoy yourself, your life is stressful enough, go do stuff that makes you happy without having the worry of being judged cause everyone's drunk!

Just do shit that you want to do and you'll find women there. I'll give you an example: I was at the gym the other day and this girl, way out of my league, was doing wind wipers (idk what they're called but its the ab shit where you move your leg from side to side while suspended in mid air). Since I planned on hitting abs anyways, I and I saw her do it, I just asked her to help me out with it. After that we talked a couple of times and now I got invited over for dinner at her place tomorrow.

Literally best advice I can give you IS BE YOURSELF and try to actively work towards a goal everyday

>and I thought they smelled bad on the outside!

>I hate to say it to you man but approaching is for creeps.

That's literally how you meet chicks. You go up and talk to them. Even if you don't read 1000 pages of pickup theory, that's how you meet women.

You can't answer a question about the kind of chicks you get with, you can't answer a question about where you meet girls without a cliched answer. I don't want to say that you're full of crap just yet, but you can't give a definitive answer to questions that any guy that meets women regularly can answer.

Dude 50% of the world is women, at least 20% of them are good looking/ fuckable. Approaching is for creeps, and I'll stand by it. If you look at every women like something you want to fuck you're going to get nowhere in life.
DO stuff YOU find interesting and hang out with people who do similar things male or female dosn't matter. The next part is letting the ones you find attractive know you find them attractive, this requires a lil bit of finesse but it's minimal.
In terms of where I meet women it's everywhere. I've met girls I've been with at the gym, at the library, through friends, at parties, in class, while at work. You wanna know why? Because they ARE everywhere.

Cliched answers, I still don't buy it. Don't sell yourself as a slayer unless you actually slay.

>In terms of where I meet women it's everywhere. I've met girls I've been with at the gym, at the library, through friends, at parties, in class, while at work. You wanna know why? Because they ARE everywhere.

Then elaborate on where you meet girls beyond just 'girls are everywhere and I meet them all the time'.

I'm not saying you're full of crap just yet because you could just be a genetically blessed Chad that women gravitate towards. Your answers so far have been 'be a normie with a good bod and you'll get around'.

I don't think I'm a chad because women didn't start paying me any attention until I was about 17ish, where I met my first girlfriend who set the bar for what I look for when searching for a girlfriend (those who I think are worth more than just slayin).
She was so driven and focused on her work, it always felt like I was slowing her down, so instead of getting in her way, I decided to make my mission to become a better person than her (while still dating her).

After we broke up her drive became a part of me. I decided to do something with my life, I started voulenteering, doing research with nerves and shit (cause I want to be a surgeon). When I got to college I continued all of that and even joined the rugby team (I play outside center).
It was during this time period I stopped judging people and trying to inculcate everyones better or good habbits into myself. I was and am essentially obsessed with becoming the best version of myself. So I did thing I found interesting.

While doing shit I like to do, if someone male or female seems cool, I try to strike up a conversation with them, get to know them etc... after that everything happens on its own

>unless you're a northern pajeet (like sikh) you have terrible muscle genetics,

Shut the fuck up faggot

>pajeet
>slayer