>Ok is blood any other color???
>What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1446468/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1473309912703158
cnn.com/2016/07/28/health/fda-gay-blood-ban-policy/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was probably just a vampire.

Watch out for vampires trying to steal your blood gains.

Does giving blood kill gains?

Vampires bro

I have no idea. The nurses always mire my vascularity. This older nurse with long fingernails stands out.
>You have such nice veins user
>So easy to get to
>She dragged a nail along the length of my forearm while saying this
>She complained about fat people
>Said that she liked working these military blood drives because the people that come are fit and polite
>Tenderly placed the band-aid
>Went and got me some OJ, usually you have to get it yourself
>Giggled at my dumb joke
>I think veins are her fetish

You have high red blood cell count. You are probably very fit and can run for long periods

Just make sure to eat a little more to replace calories and nutrients lost from it.

she probably doesn't speak English well or was thinking of a compliment

You'd be surprised what nurses will knowingly compliment people on.

first gains goblins, now gains vampires? what's next, gains werewolves? gains wizards? damn, son.

man I get this too
>go to dentist, middle-aged white MILF
>"weird that you have so many cavities user, you seem to take care of the rest of your body teehee"
>squeezes my delt
>trying not to get a boner while lying down immobilized with her freaky dentist tools in my mouth
what did she mean by this?

she wants the dicc

Grabbing of the shoulder isn't sexual. Also
>Having cavities

I've been thanked and told congratulations for being able to pee in a cup. And then wiping it down prior to handing it to a nurse.

Felt like I was being treated like a two-year-old that went potty properly.

that is just because you make their job easier

>cavities
What the fuck do you eat?

Vampires get less subtle by the day.

I started grinding my teeth extremely aggressively after coming back from war. I chipped off a few pieces of teeth and wore down the points on most teeth. I finally got impressions taken for a $500 custom mouth guard. The women at the office we're overly sympathetic, one told me she would call in a favor to get it rushed, another was just full of compliments and the dentist gave me a fuck ton free swag. When I came back to pick it up, they had put it into a fucking gift basket.
I don't know what to do, I was of course thankful, and the guard really improved my quality of life, but I feel inadequate. I will of course keep going there for as long as I can. Do I send them Christmas cards, offer to move some furniture around, start flossing everyday?
Pls help, this kinda shit makes me nervous.

Stabbing an obese person 10 tes trying to find a vein as they complain and smell would be pretty shitty.

just give them your business and be polite. sounds like a good dental office. as long as they do good work i mean. flossing daily wouldnt hurt though

I felt as if their kindness towards me went above and beyond even the most dedicated professional so I wanted to show my appreciation. Patronage and being polite seems a bit cold, but perhaps that would be for the best. I don't want to come off as hitting on them. I did recomend the office to a couple friends so that's probably enough.

at least you're allowed to donate blood :(

>getting root canal done
>they grind my tooth all the way down and fill in the root and shit
>tell the assistance blonde chick they call it stubby
>she took it as me saying "they call me stubby"
>"what does that mean huh?"
>get asked to leave

Talking about my fucking tooth damn bitch.

>trap
go kys

H I V
I
V

I don't know, but a phlebotomist once told me I had "very red blood" and then said "you must eat a lot of vegetables".

???

I'm a nurse and I'll literally jump for joy when a patient on laxatives who hasn't pooped for a week finally goes. I guess that is kind of weird from the patients point of view.

Your blood can indicate overall health from detailed analysis, but you can glean some info from even it's appearance to the naked eye. They already know the patient is obese because they had to stab them multiple times to find a vein beneath the fat while listening to them whine, but obese blood looks fat.

>I am knowingly pumping myself full of estrogen and anti androgens
>furthermore I am part of a subset of the population with a MUCH higher rate of STD infection
>furthermore I am part of a subset of the population with a much higher incidence of IV drug use
>Why aren't I allowed to put people in need of blood at risk so I can feel better about myself!?!?!?

crap blood can look a bit dark

i'm not a risk to anyone. it's discrimination...

Vegans are okay. Traps are not. Keep your POZ bullshit inside your fag communities

It's a nurse thing. It's like saying you like yoga pants coz they outline the body. Nurses enjoy looking at veins that give easy access. I just wanna draw your blood for no reason. Or insert a saline lock.

No, its pretty much thanking you for not making me clean up after you

Yes you are given that the incidence of HIV/STD infection in general is significantly higher in populations of men which fuck other men in the ass. .

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1446468/
>RESULTS: HIV prevalence among male-to-female transgender persons was 35%.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1473309912703158
>Data were only available for countries with male-predominant HIV epidemics, which included the USA, six Asia-Pacific countries, five in Latin America, and three in Europe. The pooled HIV prevalence was 19·1% (95% CI 17·4–20·7) in 11066 transgender women worldwide. In 7197 transgender women sampled in ten low-income and middle-income countries, HIV prevalence was 17·7% (95% CI 15·6–19·8). In 3869 transgender women sampled in five high-income countries, HIV prevalence was 21·6% (95% CI 18·8–24·3).

Why should blood banks take blood from a group that is MUCH more likely to be tainted with HIV than any normal population? Why should someone receiving blood while in a weakened state be put at risk because of how you choose to have sex?

>choose to be a huge faggot
>complain about consequences

>Go the dentist
>It's a busty MILF
>She rests her tits on my head for half an hour while working on my teeth

>Handing it to the nurse

What shithole do you come from

>dentist is a cool mormon dude
>only hires cute, fit blondes as assistants/hygienists
>every 6 months I go they notice my progress and compliment me

you know who actually suffers for this policy? the people in dire need of blood, particularly when blood is in short supply. which is far too often.

cnn.com/2016/07/28/health/fda-gay-blood-ban-policy/index.html

What? Are you saying the nurse holds the cup when you piss or something?

>CNN
I don't mind traps but holy shit could you be a bigger faggot

>giving blood
>literally and unironically giving your very life essence to the medical kike
>DOING IT FOR FREE
>WHEN THE HOSPITAL IS GOING TO CHARGE SOMEONE $220 FOR A SINGLE UNIT

aahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

GOOD FUCKING GOY HOLY SHIT

GIVE YOUR BLOOD SO JAMAL CAN GET SAVED FROM HIS 4TH GUNSHOT WOUND AND DR SHEKELBERG CAN BUY A BOAT AFTER MEDICAID PAYS THE COSTS

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

>get hair cut
>female cutter leans against my arm under the apron thinking it's the arm of the chair
>feel her labia pressing against my elbow

>tfw no gains white mage to heal your gains

O- masterrace reporting
SHame we don't get paid for it here in Bongland

Just get them all a box of chocolates or a card showing your gratitude

>thinking she didn't know

*hearty keks*
glad to know your routing for us

are you banned because Trannies/gays are more prone to HIV or because as a vegan you are lacking in various nutrients and prone to anemia and b12 deficiency?