I got the nick name Clark Kent at work, should I burn my office down...

I got the nick name Clark Kent at work, should I burn my office down? How has being jacked affected people's perception of you at work?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=24b67d3984dbe33a
aretheyonsteroids.com/henry-cavill-steroids/
youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In what world is being compared to superman bad?

Bizarro World.

To be fair, it might also be because he's a meek nerd who is huge.

Better than being called Smallville.
I'd love to be compared to a fucking super hero.

Clark Kent as a nickname in rl (coming from normies) just insinuates you're big and wear glasses. Clark is a super doofus but no one in rl really knows that.

Fucker. I get called Jeff goldblum. Enjoy Clark Kent.

I'm a meek nerd and a doofus

Why would you? I got it at college and honestly it boosted my confidence a lot

But he still fucks Lois on swoleness alone. There is no down side to being called Clark Kent if you have even an iota of confidence or self esteem.

I'm not a Superman expert, but isn't she in love with Superman before Clark?

Coming off a cut, looking hella lean and vascular, and a friend asked me since when did I turn into Wolverine.

Felt fucking good man.

But are you Clark swole?
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=24b67d3984dbe33a
>aretheyonsteroids.com/henry-cavill-steroids/

I'm a big guy

I work production at a tech company and all the people I work with are fat af, I ride 10 miles to work and 10-20 miles home (sometimes I like my scenic route) and they all think it's amazing as fuck. All the thicc girls mire the hell out of my though so that's fun.

ive been called jake gyllenhall 6 times in the past year by randoms

But are you Southpaw Gyllenhaal or Nightcrawler Gyllenhaal?

for who?

ya know... I'm not one for shaving body hair... I don't do it except my Wolverine shoulder pads... but have you considered buzzing it down ?

>I think it would look okay.

That's because you look like you have autism!!!FACT!!!

Well

>anything vaguely physical needs to be done
>ooo ask user, he's so stong ;)~
not even mad

exactky as you are id let you pound your anger into my buss

never shave anything, you're manly/10

Nigga, don't be upset when you're compared to the greatest person to ever exist after my mom

It's all about posture

Trim it to 6 mm. You'll look better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY

so what sexy man are you compared to regularly by strangers? oh, nobody ever? sorry.

desu im not a jake fan so i dont know either of those refefrences, if im bad jake or good jake i dont care, he is god tier sexy so i guess im ok

well now that ive looked up both you're references im neither, i dont even see how we look alike but apparently strangers do

Biggest and most annoying change is the wannabe alphas and fat as fatasses feel a perpetual need to compete with me in regards to everything, doesn't even have to be strength related.

spbp

Donnie Darko Gyllenhaal

Could be worse

I am Peter Parker at my job.

I demand pics

Fuck no, you should be proud af

are you me?

lel

I actually had a black dude at work say something like that to me recently.
>You've got some Clark Kent shit going on, user
Feels noice

SUPERMAN IS SUPER CHAD

OP, do you look like this when you take your glassess off?

Hey Jonah could I get an advance with this. Money has been tight.

Now, now, I think that, actually, from a certain, uh, perspective, that being compared to Jeff Goldblum could, uh, be a very, very good thing.