SARMS

Idk why I don't see these anymore but
What are your experience with sarms? Ive recently started mk677 and feel full as fuck and wake up looking tight too. Very lethargic tho, thinking about starting lgd but also don't wanna find a clomid source.

Bump, nobody hopped on the sarms train here?

Since I have no AI on me I am afraid of gyno desu.
I had gyno when I was younger, so I may be more prone to get it again.

It's worth it, I always get mad gains and crazy aesthetics on it. I spend 1-2 months off and don't lose gains, then start up again

this faggot again

I feel like these threads are all ads and im the only person that actually took a sarm... anyway I would say it was an experience, it did work but had lots of sides, never done a real steron so nothing to compare it to, it was osta

Did you lose mass/strength when you completed your cycle or did you make some permanent gains?
Seems pointless if you get to your goal and then watch your gains fade away.

I just got a bottle of lgd today, feeling a little apprehensive about taking it. I've done a fair amount of research but there are so many mixed reviews on how bad the suppression is ranging from no pct required to full pct cycle. Also curious how permanent the results are, people claim to get some impressive results but I don't wanna lose them all once I cycle off

gains all stayed 100% but depression hit after i stopped and life made it stay that way for a while so i quit gym, will start back up again, I always do

>mk677
That's not a SARM you retard.

MK677 is a GH-secretagogue.

Don't be jelly pussy

How were the gains? Did you keep them?

I dunno man. I've hear MK is expensive as fuck and probably bunk most places that you get it. Not to mention the potential for GH bleed (although I'm fairly certain that's unproven and not a serious issue anyway).

I would just run some GHRP-6. I did it two years ago and it was pretty cool.

Taking Ibutamoren and took Ostarine for a short cycle, so not long to have a legitimate opinion on. I highly recommend Ibutamoren though. Increase in both appetite and muscle growth.

What sides did you experience?

kept the gains, been 6 months and i still look decent for what ive put myself through (no gym, so much liquor)

got a strong headache on the first day for 24 hours, then I felt great, basically high, an intense alive feeling, strong mood swings, could not handle caffeine it made me unstable, have a stressful job so that sucked, energy was always there, sleep was great, erections were diamond hard and orgasm was intense, I was able to work out so much more and i recovered probly 3x faster than normal, took it for 30 days, when i stopped it took about a week to get out of my system and then it was hard to drag myself out of bed in the morning, had zero interest in sex for a week, didnt even touch my dick so I dont know if it worked at the time and I was single at the time, on the whole it was a lot to deal with so I havent done it since and to be real the mood swings lasted for months after i stopped and contributed to my depression, all I can tell you is my ass still looks amazing after zero gym for 6 months

I know y'all probably don't give a shit, but I decided to take my first dose of lgd. Hoping for the best, cheers lads

id like to hear your updates, how can i?

I can try to give progress every weekend, I'll probably post it in a sarm thread if there's one up, otherwise I'll just start my own. Can't say how long it'll be up though, sarms aren't especially popular here.

sarms dont effect test

you could have low test and run sarms with good results

SARMS did barely anything for me.
I am over 40 years old. Pic related.
Maybe, maybe they gave me some more stamina during the workout... but zero recovery effects.

So, I switched to DMZ. Holy F, uncork the beast.

>t. better living through science

>instead of injecting testosterone one of the most studied performance enhancing drugs on the planet I will instead take new designer research chemicals whose long term effects are heretofore unknown
>I am somehow convinced that this lack of knowledge actually means that SARMS are safer than AAS, because if I don't know about long term consequences then they definitely can't happen to me!
>furthermore I will trust the totally reasonable spokes people for SARMS as they're either TOTALLY representative of results (Dylan Gemelli here) or running their sales off of the premise of "Well would a snake oil salesman be THIS into fucking ladyboys?"

please dont tell people things, you are a stupid person, remember this fact.

">t." = kys

injection drugs vs a pill, i wonder why ppl choose sarms, could you really be this stupid?

what is prostate cancer?

how young were u before you stopped having it?

Why not just use Testosterone? Legit want an answer.

needles vs swallowing a pill, are you serious?

Honestly not that convincing to me. Test is distinctly better, and worth the 5 minutes of effort every X amount of days. Besides, needles don't hurt.

not about pain LOL you dont get it so i guess keep shooting up and dont worry about it

so having zero testicles is better, ok.

There's a very good reason why oral fuck you up good and injections do not. Too bad you can't be fucked to do research and are afraid of injections. Enjoy fucking up the only body you have!

>enjoy fucking up the only body you have
This hit home so hard for some reason.

On S4 and Gw-501516. Endurance bumped, no effect on strength as of yet. One week over. Goal to burn fat and have better cardio for combat sports.

Youre both misinformed about the other persons shit. One has false facts about test and one has false facts about sarms.

Shut the fuck up, both of you.

Ran lgd was 5'10 188 12%bf went to 196 at 8%. Not pct. Slight supression but was good in a week. Shit has short half life 32hours. Off for 6 months went down to 194 jeep all strength. Got a better source just stayed day 1 and already feel amazing just killed a 2 hour none stop back day. Running lgd for 30 days 7 day break. Then running mk2488 after. Then doing a 7 day break, then jumping on some test and running a soild pct. Warms are great but if you want to be a body builder they will only take so far.

I ran lgd twice for 3 weeks once and two weeks with a test base. Both times got more horny than I was on tren. Literally all I thought about was sex. Then would crash and get depressed after week two. I don't know what It was acting on but fuck sarms.

You don't "shoot up" with test, idiot, it gets injected into muscle.

did mk-2866 in the past which was great, did lgd-4033 which was meh, started up lgd-4033 again which is going good so far.

in closing sources matter, pretty sure the meh stuff was underdosed