Live alone, make good money, rich and miserable
At least she sent me pictures of the family
Sometimes I never know if leaving home
Moving half way across the country was a good idea

You don't sound happy user
Are you happy?

Yea I am lonely

I've been secluded a long time

I've begun talking to myself and thinking I am having a conversation with someone on Veeky Forums, another forum, and online life

We are not talking, none of you know me and what i have been through...

Please don't ask my age

My man have you considered therapy?
Being lonely takes a toll on you and talking to yourself isn't a good sign tbqh all memes aside

I don't need to know your age, name, etc
There are some things more important than makin money and independence
Why don't you start tomorrow with calling your mom/dad/other siblings besides the one you talked to and reaching out
Or if you have friends near you then text them to grab dinner

Hey buddy

Have you posted in any al/ck/ threads lately? Could have sworn i've seen this exact post before.

In the gym for Saturday night again. Still can't ball up to talk to the Stacy that works out same time as me.

Shit dude
My biggest problem right now it my gyms have no bench or squat rack
> we're all going to make it brah

Don't talk to here in the gym
Find out when she leaves and coincidentally also be leaving, then if her car is far away you can walk her to it and build a friendship which will lead to a new gymbro
> I don't know how to get a gf just friends

I'm addicted to (yous)

I have a great career and have done this many times for multiple companies however, I am alone. When you get to my level, you become alone

Also, How can I call my family? They talk to me, ask me how am I doing and if I tell them anything srs they get worried. They understand how tough it can be

Their bond became stronger after I left, I'm the oldest son who made it in life and I really did make it, but I never focused on building social relationships and bonds. Most people noticed that about me and just ended up using me anyway

I've been alone a long time, I've started talking to myself in my mind, in a way thinking I am speaking to someone from Veeky Forums, or thinking I am talking to someone from work at night

Sadly, it is just me in a room thinking in my own mind about the things I want to talk about with someone

The rabbit hole gets even worse, you really don't want to know who I am, what I do or where I live. I am successful right now and nearly 30

I think I will end up homeless, and alone half way across the country due to my loneliness.

First time talking to my sister in a year, she says do you have a dog, or cat? maybe a little pupper to take for walks?

I'm alone

I became so successful my brothers have formed this opinion of themselves that they will never achieve anything as good as I have

Smith machine lyfe.

>what's the cheapest way to kill myself?

What do you do?

End of a six day/54 hour work week. Only went to the gym three times last week. Feel so close to lmao2pl8 bench but barely make 215 when I go for it. Ate like shit today and feel terrible.
I'm just exhausted right now. Gonna take Sunday to fully recharge and get back on track starting Monday

Just graduated Uni with a BA (22 years old), signed a 3 year contract canadian forces only plan on doing the 3 years then getting out if i like it and wanna stay(so far fun but dunno if its career level) I can do special commision and go officer route since have BA (officer contracts atleast 9 years dunno if i wanted that much commitment). Took courses in language for japanese at uni been following through with self study at n5 level during my 3 years want to get to n2/n1 (fluent) and find a job in weebland for a few years then come back in my late 20s and apply to be cop in a major canadian city thinking either my hometown Toronto or Vancouver. It's all just hitting me so hard after being out of Uni and halfway through basic, I wont see any of my friends whom i've known since kindergarten and stressing over the decisions i know i want to do. Getting out of Uni is depressing as fuck planning out your whole life. Then again i could be like some of my friends doing fuck all thinking the party never ends

Ugh no
That's even creepier dude

Senpai desu you sound schizophrenic. I had to help my aunt get diagnosed a year ago and you sound a lot like her.
Being alone is not healthy no matter what you think you've heard

I-I wasn't always this way

Adding on to my post. I'm fucking worried about uni. I'm going into my first year but I took a gap year. That's not the problem though. I FUCKING hate drinking and socializing. I can only tolerate it for so long till I get depressed and just leave. Ex. I was out with a friend at a bar with a woman's rugby team all our age. Talking to a really cute blonde back line player take a few shots, get close to blackout and I just left. I don't even fucking remember doing it. I left my buddy with a $130 bar tab. I payed him back that and extra but I'm so fucking worried about having to deal with being such an introvert in uni. I don't lack social skills, I went to a boys and girls boarding school for my education. But I just hate socializing. Tell me it gets better anons. This is the only place I can actually vent.

Mate you sound like you got your shit together
I'm 23 and have yet to get a full time job
You'll meet some cool dudes from your job and make new connections. Losing some of your old friends is tough, but that's what happens after uni. It sucks, but the new mates you meet are way sicker cunts than the old ones I can guarantee that brah

>started working in a restaurant
>literally all day busy due to it, arrive home around 1am
>only have time to lift and chill a bit after I come home(and eat after like 8hours)
>no one went out tonight

oh well

nope

t. introvert who fakes being an extrovert which causes him mental/physical exhaustion

Thanks were both still young and can better ourselves which i try to do everyday no matter how little, do you have any idea on what you want to do? or any education past highschool your still young so it could work, my brother whose 3 years older then me wont graduate uni till next year, a lot of my friends are also just starting trades schools or uni. I dont think i've ever laughed as much as i do now great work envirnment with the lads, just anxiety thinking you have to plan out your whole life and you know its not ganna go the way you want.

I was an RA in college. First off, are you living on campus or off?
You also sound like from Canada or UK?
Best advice I can offer is to join clubs about stuff you like, and to ALWAYS sit next to someone in class.
If you like pc gaming the join dota/Starcraft/etc clubs, if you like working out then join the oly lifting club, if you like playing board games then find a board game club. There's literally something for everyone. Living on campus is easier to make new friends, if you do then keep your door open and go to floor events, talk to people, get into hall government. If you live at home, i can make new suggestions.
You'll be fine m8, it might be rough adjusting to it at first, but you have to keep putting yourself out there.
Since you're introverted and don't like drinking, then don't go out to bars all the time. Find house parties with close friends, throw kick backs in your rooms, etc

Posted this in another thread but maybe you bros can help

>like this girl
>mutual friends say she's into me too
>go on date
>she slowly stops responding to my texts in the following weeks
>mutual friend confirms she's no longer interested

Can anyone recommend a routine for personality gainz, there's none in the sticky.

Watch a shit load of movies to talk about during dates
Also you might want to have a diverse friend group

I actually have a long term plan of getting my life together, I'm just farting around right now. My plan is to be a bum working part time/fun jobs the next year before I do a GAship at a university for my masters. All my friends work 40-60 hour weeks and tell me how jealous they are of me, but it still feels shitty knowing I did better in school than them but picked a major where I was essentially fucked if I didn't do medical school. I got accepted to physical therapy school and decided last minute to no go through with it and now just live with my doggo pretty much doing nothing with my life

Yeh I'm canacuck, and I'll also be on campus. planned on joining a few clubs. But I've got big dreams and want to get into the top business program at my uni, you get chosen after 2 years based on ur academic and on campus behaviour. Really wanted to get into the uni government no idea how I'll be able to handle it when most people around me I secretly detest. Only really have one true friend and that's my roommate from boarding school. Got a bunch of friends from boarding school but spending time with them makes me want to cave my skull in. Honestly feels like there is something wrong with me.

Have you been on dates before? Something happened during it clearly. Always make sure the conversation never stops and always have questions to ask her. Bee yourself, dont think of it as a date just people getting to know each other and dont expect anything

I'm alone

I'm really alone

My hobbies are even worse, I love outdoors, going shooting, going hiking, going for a walk

I'm always alone

This is exactly how I feel now. Worst part is I have a father and younger siblings who all expect me to be extroverts like them. The only time I feel happy lately are when I'm just listening to music working out or at my boxing gym where no one bothers me unless I ask for help/opinions.

Yes I have been on dates before.
I felt like it went well, we talked the whole time, about an hour.
>be yourself
Was myself, didn't work, who can I be that's better

You should be fine as long as you follow through dont think the party keeps going and coasting for more then a year or two, so many of my friends turned down law school and med school for a year or two to travel or do something they wanted knowing they had long term goals and they had already been accepted.

Read books, find hobbies outside fitness, adopt a pet, spend time getting involved in religious communities and charity work. Generally it's so fulfilling that you stop having that >tfw no gf feeling and then pretty soon you just have an awesome life and attract awesome people to be part of it

Sorry guys

Other personality here, he is just alone and misses his family, he will be ok once he goes on vacation in 3 months. 2 weeks paid vacation from his company

I'm not sure if he will be back tonight, once again he is ok and will be better in the morning. Don;t listen to him

Yeah homie, go see a therapist, anyone to talk to. Loneliness eats at you and can hollow your head out if you're not careful.

If they're you're hobbies then you probably like being alone
And that's okay

sorry man that sucks, unless your looking for a quick relationship or a one night stand dont pretend, you can better yourself but dont pretend if you want a long term gf or more then just sex

>tfw young, ripped, rich, and in a new city for the summer trying to lose the v card
>2 weeks away from turning 21

I can't stand this shit senpai, I have no nothing to do but sit angrily at my comp

What's your age.

I havenn't had friends since I was 13, and that's caused every problem in my life

Not having friends led to social isolation, and also never meeting girls

Becoming isolated meant I became lonely, miserable, bitter through high school, so I didn't learn how to interact socially with peers, which carried over into college so i basically had the same existence there

All the isolation, misery, loneliness, etc, meant I had nothing to work towards, so no motivation, mediocre grades, shit emaciated body.

Graduate college, move back home, terrible relationship with parents, only child. Can't even get into grad school and work a shit job around other people who are actually successful

Now a 25 year old kissless friendless shut-in (besides work) who has never even attempted to get a girl and now I'm scared to not only try to get a girl, but even friends, because everyone has always hated me so I don't want to burden others with my presence. I've basically been a shut in since I started high school at 14. No life experiences at all. But honestly my virginity doesn't even bother me.

And not only that, but I know if I try to have "real" conversations with anyone and don't just crack jokes, or try to actually hang out with people, it will become clear very quickly that I have no friends, no girl, no life, awkward corner sitter, the people I talk to will repel from me because of this, and I'll be worse off than when I started.

I'm just grumpy, sarcastic and angry cracking jokes all the time. I listen to the things my coworkers talk about and literally cannot gather myself to care about their lives. I just get annoyed by most people.

I basically just exist and go through the motions of life at only 25 years old, the "prime" of my life.

Tfw 20% on organicchem passage questions for the MCAT. I don't need to get 90th percentile, I just need to convince my parents I put effort into this, but so far its not looking great. There's other careers in science that don't involve an MD,but it all looks so risky. That isn't to say an MD is easy, however. Deciding on a grad school and path in life is not fun

And there you are an ocean away, do you have to be an ocean away? Thoughts of you subside, then I get another snap chat, and I cannot put the notion away....re: Veeky Forums Lifting has been in a rut for the last 6mo, been rehabing injuries. Tfw out of my prime but still young...

Alright so definitely keep clubs in mind then, but mostly for personal mental well being. Finding people interested in your hobbies is really important.
As for the student gov stuff, get involved asap on campus. Whether that's the university student government, your individual hall government, or joining a fraternity (idk if that's a thing in canada), or getting leadership positions (something like lead volunteer or project leader at a volunteer organization), go for it. But don't overburden yourself, especially if you're more introverted. If you have an RA talk to them about positions and stuff that they know about but also do your own research. Remember that you can always start at a lower position and work your way up in student government too, you don't have to swing for president right away.
Personally, I was a hall representative on a campus wide organization first semester, got elected hall president my second semester, then got hired as an RA after that and took on off campus leadership positions as well, and I spend 6/7 nights alone because I'm so introverted. It's a balance you have to work out for yourself

UNIBE medical school in Dominican Republic

>tfw can't even have a good conversation over text

I'm a sperg irl, so texting is my only method of not coming off as autistic but recently I've even become spergy on that

>if im not a doctor im a failure

ill never understand you chinks

Just got back from a family event that was pretty good, they're all rich white libs but the night went off well, it was good seeing so many people I cared about.

On another note, I'm having a tough time dealing with the fallout from my breakup a couple months ago. I've posted about it in threads like this countless times over the last couple months but heres a rundown
>date fatty chan for 3 years
>throws me away like a broken toy for some bald jew hick because he was more emotionally available
>already a tough time in my life with end of college shit
>her friends who have hated my guts start spreading rumors that Im going to attack her
>just barely save my ass from false charges by going to my adviser who is close with the campus police head (God bless this woman, she is like an aunt to me)
>after her telling me never to contact her again she sends me a sappy 'congratulations even though things are different now' text at fucking graduation

I am comfortable with hating her and the bitterness I have, been banging girls that have bigger titties or were more asian than she ever could have been. What I am struggling with is the ghostly echoes, the memories of a girl that never really existed that I was slavishly devoted to. Church has been helping, but not as much as I thought it would. Ann you're a cunt, I would pray for your suffering, but I know I won't have to.

Dude. If you're posting on an online image board assuming the identity of "the other guy"
You have some serious psychological problems. I feel like these other guys trying to be nice isn't working so maybe this will help. GET SOME HELP, you're not right in the head. Book a therapist session or go see a doctor and tell him without lying or hiding what's going on. This ain't normal for someone to pretend to be someone else and pretend to be rich, successful, and blowing other people out of the water

hey its my birthday today
anyone wants to talk?

>What I am struggling with is the ghostly echoes, the memories of a girl that never really existed that I was slavishly devoted to.

That's fucking deep, man. Right in the feels..

I was you

turned 21 a week ago
nothing has changed
didn't even have a 21st bday

Post away friendo

Happy birthday user! I hope you're going to have a good one. I'd love to listen if you've got something to say.

Some good advice man thanks. I'm gonna save this to remember. Feelin a lot better about my uni situation now.

Medlife isn't for me, but the job market/pay is appealing
Tfw first Gen immigrant parents(?) I'd rather go into the industry and leave a legacy. But a PHD is alot of time, and might not even pay off. I don't know if i can do that.

Better yourself and move on, make her regret what she did to you if you ever see her again or she hears about you, use the pain to better yourself in every little way.

every birthday after 21st gets depressing, luckily were guys so its not to bad

Thanks for the (yous) and concern

I'm fine however, and in daily life I function very well. I have been alone for some time, however, certain parts of me come out Saturday nights. I have been alone for a while

1. I'd like to apologize for my behavior and how this might influence your life
2. I'd like to say I have received help and I will be fine, the thing is there is always constant work in life and sometimes it is hard to continue without "shitposting" once in a while
3. I hope you have a good night, and hug your family the next time you see them

I see my family 2-3 times a year, and I have the money to fly out every few weeks or even a few months or so.

First I met up with some girl today, she wanted to know a little too much info about my but I feel people do that to actually understand who you are behind your public mask also I found it odd she felt so comfortable asking me personal questions....

You need something difficult to devote your life to.
You might be selling yourself short, looking to "leave a legacy" before you even know what that means.
>alot of time
>might
Uncertainty is what you are made to confront. Your parents took the plunge to face the challenges of moving to a new/foreign country to better their lives. You have it in you to plunge into your own unknowns, and conquer.

Either way, apologize for my behavior and no need for concern since I am merely shitposting due to high stress environment and I am a salary man.

I work for a living in a very lucrative career, the difference between me and other coworkers is they all grew up here and I transferred /hired on from another state since my skills are what this state needed at the time..

Also, I do not drink, and with good reason, drinking does nothing for me

This event tonight, just reminds me I need to mediate tomorrow morning and enjoy a good night of sleep

If someone does want to talk about work and careers feel free to post, however I might be leaving for the night since I have embarrassed myself already

My parents were the only ones who wished me a happy bday.

I had to fake a story about me throwing a party at my house for my birthday because they don't know just how alone I am.

You are obsessing over a girl who is probably out sucking cocks, while your own life is without a compass.
Choose something heavy to devote your life to, and pick it up. If you fail, put it down and pick something else heavy up.
>rinse
>repeat
This is how you make gains in life

You'll do great user.
You literally control your destiny in university. It's important to keep a high gpa, be involved and stuff, but also remember to have fun, go out drinking and get plastered every once and a while. Just don't drink and drive or vandalize anything (also watch out for anything that can go on your public record)

I have alot to say but dont know how to start. ask me something or tell me your life story as a gift to me

I'm there u go

Fucking hell fit
I just got banned from a whore house i was frequenting for about a year.
The girl that serviced me was being weird as fuck. I kept asking her name but she just dodged my question. I tried fucking her but her pussy was way too tight and i could only get about an inch before she would say it was painful. As i was leaving i asked the mamasan if one of the other girls was gonna come back the other girl heard this and came up to me and slapped me across the face. Apparently i hadn't asked for her name several dozen time already because she stormed off muttering 'he didnt even ask my name'.

I would but I'm going to sleep
Happy bday user

This is a sign from the universe that you should stop being a degenerate user

Godspeed

Yeah i guess
Its just that i cant get laid unless i pay.

Except I'm actually doing everything I can to change my life, and I'm going to start going out SOO much the second I turn 21

Only reason I don't have friends is because I moved to a new city for a summer internship

then shut the fuck up you faggot

let me guess, "ripped and rich" 20 year old... engineering intern making $50 an hour right?

i just help multi billion dollar companies profit and make more money in the upcoming fiscal year
2018 profits are sky rocketing and 2019, we haven't discussed yet......

>be me, 22 years old 137 kg Fattard
>virgin, though not kissless
>abbadoned all hope to ever feel love
>studying 3D Design/Animation on a very pricy akademy
>at least have a job you love
>get Sick, runs in Family on both sides of the Senpai-Tree
>to fat for Doctors to notice
>constant pain ( had gallicstones for 8 Months, turned into a blood infection)
>had to drop out of shool, cause i couldnt afford to do the same year twice
>heart broken, on so, so many levels
>start to lose weight in hospital bout 5 Kg
>i_may_could_do_this.exe
>lose first 30 Kg when home
>get into Fitness and Weightlifting
>lose another 15Kg at 45 total, start to look like a Human again
>girls are flirty as fuck if your not hoplessly fat
>meet a girl i instantly liked, head over heels when i was 26
>shes in a relationship, derp
>focus on training instead, still meet her sometimes
>this year shes single again, could be my chance to shine
>i tear my ACL in a very stupid way, while beeing on a festival
>cant move, cant do shit, no nothing
>Asked a very good female friend of mine to have my back. Like chit chat what a nice guy i am etc with her, so i dont lose advantage
>Hospital again and Rehab
>Get out, wonder why girl is so distant and unaprochable
>ask her directly, evasive answers
>turns out female friend betrayed me and coupl'd her with one of my good friends, cause reasons

And now i sit here, betrayed by life, friends and luck ... and it pains.

But at least, the iron doesnt lie to me.

Currently in a concert right now in asmall bar.I could be talking to qts but i'm just sanding in ther corner and browsing 4chins on the phone while drunk as fuck.

Yea you got the 20 year old $50 an hour software dev intern right, also have my own business of course. A lot better than your average chad with inherited wealth and genetics, I've had to bust my balls for years to get this far

Did you go alone or something?

I'm trying to tell you man... I was exactly like you. Moved to a new city just for a few months because I landed an internship for the summer.

Going out alone isn't as much fun as you think it's going to be.

anyone here 25+ with little else but the gym?

Idk if you were exactly like me though

I've had a fake before. In fact I've gone out alone like 10-20 times alone with it and had a good time here and there (once I get sufficiently drunk). Now I'm in the state my fake is from so it doesn't work anymore.

I feel so determined to get laid. In the past, even when having a good time, I've been a pussy and not willing to make any moves for fear of rejection. It seems very important to, at the very least, get over that fear by going out a shit load and making a lot of moves before heading back to school in the fall.

meh, i guess so. Ive been just studying to get my certificate as a technician somewhere and going to gym sometimes with friends.

I'm 30

What kind of technician?

I'm 27 but I'm graduating next year.

pharmacy

>summertime
>ants come back
>so many fucking ants
>leave some pieces of bologna on the floor
>soon they are covered in ants and I can see the trails all leading back to one little crack under the baseboards
>get my Lysol POWER bathroom cleaner
>spray it all over the bologna and kill all of the ants instantly
>scoop the dead ants up and dump them in a pile just outside the crack
>ants stop coming
>once in a while a couple ants walk in to that spot
>they instantly turn around once they reach my pile
Every fucking year I have to do this

Go to a spot outside where you frequently see them and mix together a small wad of maple syrup and borax (boric acid). They will fucking swarm the syrup and bring it back to their nest where the rest of them will eat the boric acid and die. Do this for a few days and you'll notice a huge reduction in those fuckers. You need to do it every 6 weeks or so.

Yeah we're honestly very similar.

went to a pretty big party school so I bought a fake thinking that I would make some friends who would want to drink together after having me buy for them. turns out they all just used me so I ended up in the bars alone a lot of nights. ended up losing my v-card to some rancid slut that I regret touching to this very fucking day. sex just isn't worth it. I should have just waited for the right girl to come along and taken things slow...

but hey that's just my story and things might be completely different to you. you can do whatever the fuck you want. just don't end up with regrets like me.

Hmm ok, I'll take keep your experience in mind.

And one thing is, I have a TON of friends back at school, which is also a pretty big party school. A few of em actually live vaguely around where I do, so we'll probably go out once I'm 21. I bought my fake to be able to go out by myself back when I didn't have so many friends, and I actually made a few friends using it (I can be surprisingly outgoing and charismatic when drunk).

Anyways, I have kept very high standards for some reason, so I don't see myself banging some rancid slut so to speak.

Wtf are tinder bots smart now or is this somehow a real girl

Anyone know?

that's not a bot bro...

its not a bot, its a dude pretending to be a girl to jerk off to your convo.

The best way to do it is to be there first, be in a physical location where she will start setting up near you (if she always starts with workout X), and then be like, "Hey I'm user nice to meet you, I've been seeing you here a lot at this time while I'm working out. Figured I'd introduce myself if we'll keep seeing each other."

The trick here is to stop at this point and say you're gonna do your workout, and let her do her own thing. She came to the gym for a reason, not to be talked to the whole time. But while she's working out she'll be thinking of you talking to her. If she's single, it plants the seed.

After the workout is over you could ask her how her day's been and how long she's been doing it, etc. But keep it to about 5 minutes and then say you'll catch her later.

On day 2 you do the same thing again but after your workout you ask if she wants to get dinner sometime.

Easy.

What sucks is there's 2 options here and you can't know which it was unless the mutual friends gets the detail for you. Ask them to do it, not for you though, tell them to find out as if they're personally curious.

Women are retarded and it's about 50/50 if they want the guy to be a douche tryhard for sex. If you don't show sexual interest relatively soon they get "bored" and will think you don't want it. Even if you clarify you do in fact want it, they lost the feeling for it. It's the most degenerate, retarded thing about women. This is what tends to cause the friendzone.

The other thing is maybe you did/said something weird that put her off from you. Women are ridiculously picky but that's because society let's them be that way.

At the very least it's not a real account, just did a reverse image search in fact barstoolsports.com/dmv/anna-faith-says-hello/

Rofl that's a pretty believable explanation, hadn't even considered that

in addition to depression, anxiety, OCD, asthma, and hypothyroidism, the doctors also think I have narcolepsy with cataplexy and fucking lupus

I want to start lifting, but I just don't have the energy to do basic tasks, let alone get fit

I don't think I'm gonna make it

>cute grill at work, 8/10
>she's bit quiet
>think is interested in me
>we go out for coffees often during work
>been to movies with a couple of times
>have added on fb and talk sometimes, but she oftne stops mid convo
>too afraid to ask her out
>worried she'd say no
>more worried she'd say yes and I'd let her down

every interaction I show my power level or spill my pocket spaghetti

>be me
>banned from /v/
>banned from /tv/
>banned from /mu/

strange, I show muh autism both ways, but it's kind of easier irl because you can spot the way the conversation is going via subtleties in tone and facial expression, eye contact etc

Just get used to the loneliness. Affection from people are like drug addiction. A smile or a laugh is such a strong dopamine hit that you keep seeking for more. You obsess over what specific actions made the others laugh or smile or talk to you more, down to the tiniest minutiae of body language and words and tone. Eventually you feel like you're whoring yourself out for others' affection and you have no integrity.

Just cut off the addiction. Be more independent. Rely on yourself for happiness and there will be people who will respect you for that.