People treating you before and after

describe how other guys and roasties treated you before, and how they treat you after you got Veeky Forums, in social settings.

I've been fit since puberty so couldnt help you.

My uncle called me fat a lot, my mom told me to exercise more. Told them both to fuck off.
Now I'm skeletor af and mom thinks I need to eat more, haven't seen uncle in a bit I'm sure he would flip rippletits if he saw me.

>guys now only talk about workout except for close friends
>girls go "wow user you're big now XD" or grope my muscles but I'm too autistic to grasp the opportunities
That's it

suddendly guys either hate/envy you or look up to you like some kind of god
girls suddendly want all of your dick, most of them don't make a move(and I'm too depressed to make one too since my heart belongs to someone else) or I just indirectly reject them

everyone expects me to be chad since I look like one but fuck me those years of being a fat introvert kid have fucked me up mentally

>everyone expects me to be chad since I look like one but fuck me those years of being a fat introvert kid have fucked me up mentally
Get over here, bro.

I just can't lift the constant suicidal thoughts away.

This, sadly.
Have a few girls in my life right now that are thirsty and want me, but I'm in love with a girl who will never love me back so I'm stuck in shitty limbo.

from 330 to 260lbs i didn't get a lot of mires from people because i was still a fucking solar system

Currently 236lbs and now that dress shirts are starting to look good on me (6ft barrel chested) people are noticing a lot.

Also idk about other places but in mexico calling a random fat person "fatty" is not considered an insult at all, it's like calling someone Sir. So since i worked in a restaurant as a cashier people called me fatty all the fucking time.

Just don't do anything stupid user, we're gonna make it

now imagine loving a girl, being in a relationship for over 4 years, having a temporary breakup due to relation problems due to studies and stress and then having her tell you she kissed some dude from the gym you go to claiming she only wanted to make friends at the gym and have other gym buddy, and then both of us 3 being at the same time in the gym and having to control yourself to not fucking murder the guy right away

4 months have gone by, the last line though happened yesterday
sadly I don't want to go to court nor get banned from the only decent gym in town and dunno if having boxed makes it worse

And yet you bothered responding.

what do they say? Coca-cola, por favor, gordo-señor?

I used to be the awkward kid who would look away whenever anyone looked at me, now I catch other people unable to keep eye contact with me. Sums it up pretty well

Gordo, that's the word, like i'd take the order of someone and they'd say "gracias gordo" or just yell "gordo!" at me to get my attention.

that's hilarious, you spics are such shit talkers

>be me 6'1 relatively handsome social retard, probably 7/10
>skinnyfat since a teen
>lurk Veeky Forums for a while and decide I'm going to commit
>lift for 4 months solid, noticeable definition but not quite ottermode
>hit the bar tonight feeling good about myself
>go out alone pretty often and never had a problem, always meet people that like me
>so anyway I'm sitting at the bar and notice a couple 4/10 50lb overweight whores across it
>not many people there so I glanced over at them like 3 or 4 times and made very casual eye contact like hey what's up just acknowledging your existence
>looked over again and they were looking at me and whispering to the drunk idiots next to them
>realized they were talking about me so I looked at them like what the fuck?
>drunk idiot came over and gave me the flowers he tried to give to the girls that he picked off the tree outside as a sarcastic gesture
>looked at him like ..not tonight buddy..
>he got the hint and walked away
>looked over at the fat bitches like are you kidding me?
>they started apologizing profusely realizing they fucked up
>glared at them for a second and started talking to someone else

How fucked up am I that I get looked down on by fat 4's?

it's what we do best, racism doesn't even exist here, you can shit on niggers chinks and whatever race you want and no one bats an eye, yet normies cry when someone famous says something bad about mexicans and it's all over the news, like what happened with Top Gear

Women are a lot more interested, but I've been dating someone for the past 5 years so I haven't done anything about it.

Men treat me much better. I used to be talked down to constantly, but now I control the conversation without even trying. It's really helped tip the scales in my favor, which is good because I have social anxiety issues.

IT'S OKAY user, I INDIRECTLY REJECT EVERYONE

I've always been an aggressive straight shooter with confidence. People used to think I was weird, and have fun with me. Now when I meet people, especially smaller dudes, they kind of avoid eye contact with me. I don't like it to be honest. My looks no longer compliment my attitude to benefit me socially.

I'm very lots of eye contact, chest and head held high types. Not a chad by any means cause girls don't really drive me crazy and I'm no good at the talking, I'll talk about the wrong things in any conversation with a girl, and they don't really drive me crazy anyhow.

>I have confidence!
>I don't know what to say to grils :(

What did he mean by this?

>everyone expects me to be chad since I look like one but fuck me those years of being a fat introvert kid have fucked me up mentally

You feel it too don't you?

>those years of being a fat introverted kid fucked me up

This. I suffered emotional abuse as a fat as fatass and now they complain when im cold and rude to them now that im fit. You play, you pay.

The person whose getting played is yourself. Don't deprive yourself of new good people because others weren't good to you.

Gave him a bump whats wrong with that?

I was a former fatass and I think what most people in our situation face is that due to the rejection and ridicule we faced, most of us never developed the social skills and behaviors that you see in most "normal" people.

As a result we have a difficult time picking up on body language that is considered basic, so we unintentionally reject people without even realizing it (this happened to me with several girls) because we never though others could find us attractive or want to be in our company.

>fat introvert kid have fucked me up mentally
This real shit right here. I'm 19 was fat gamer introvert in first three years boarding school. Started caring about how I look in last two but it was a long road to recover my body. Only bothered having one friend in school. Got along fine with everyone but would take a bullet for this guy and I know he would for me to. But trying to be social now it's just fucking pointless. I see everyone and they're fucking gelatinous personalitys. Please tell me it gets better.

I know, I'm in the same boat. I'm still not good with people. I probably never will be. When I read the post though it almost seemed to me like there was a sense of pride in rejecting. Maybe I interpreted it wrong.

I started a workout group in my college. Once this guy with some complexes came and he was sort of being a cunt to all the new weaker guys, challenging them to do push ups with him and other stupid shit.
Later he was telling his friend about how he showed all those guys and they are pussies but when it came to me he said "but user man, he is so young but he is so tough, he is tougher than both of us"
I was 17 at the time, 18 now and most of them are 20ish.

Woman have no basis for the rating system those bitchs imagine themselves as tens in their mind.

How do those work starting a workout group? I want todo something similar heading into first year uni. Figured it would be a good way to meet people who have a similar mindset to me.

>most of them don't make a move(and I'm too depressed to make one too since my heart belongs to someone else)
So you're a virgin who has oneitis? Typical fatty behavior

Well first of all I bet there is one in your uni already.
But its pretty interesting how I started mine
>1st year in college
>have gone through fall and winter semester and made literally 0 friends
>always alone just walking around
>start working out in local park playground
>making good progress day after day but still lonely as fuck
>once meet another guy there doing the same thing
>start talking until his friend shows up
>got really strong while I was lonely so I start showing off to them, doing muscle ups and stuff
>we decide to start working out together and get other people into it, make a lot of friends while i'm at it as well
Probably the best thing that happened to me in college. Before that I was sad, depressed and had shit grades but after that I was much happier and my grades started going up.

>Also idk about other places but in mexico calling a random fat person "fatty" is not considered an insult at all, it's like calling someone Sir. So since i worked in a restaurant as a cashier people called me fatty all the fucking time.
Oh man this is hilarious. Mexico please teach western countries not to be so insecure

Was never looked at by women when i used to be a lanklet. Oneitis never even glanced at me during high school. Other dudes pushed me around as jokes but I couldnt do shit because I was too skinny and weak. A year and a half later now and i put on 20 solid pounds. Getting women is stupidly easy through tinder but still working on talking to women at bars. one or two come up to me but i always manage to fuck it up due to my social anxiety. The alcohol only helps so much but you win some you lose some. Oneitis wants to date me but I realized that shes an absolute roastie. I fucked her twice already just to get it out of my system but ill never date her since she has 25+ previous partners. Found a good girl i dated for about two months but that ended because of her moving away. All in all im just going to bang female friends, workout, and when im 25/26 somewhat well into my career ill find a qt 21 year old that isnt a complete slut to have a serious relationship with. Not at all what i expected from getting fit

>not many people there so I glanced over at them like 3 or 4 times and made very casual eye contact like hey what's up just acknowledging your existence
That was more than acknowledging their existence, you let them think that you are interested

Nice user that's awesome

Delete this. I’ll be together with her one day.

I'm sorry user. You got this brah go get her

Look like a made up story by someone who doesn't know what being attractive is

Rather like a lot of posters here, I grew into fitness after never being all that interested throughout school. I used to play a lot of games and such, and so I had that skinny but unfit build. As a result, my confidence wasn't great. Had little success with women, but did have a gf for ten months and lost my v.

The past few years i've jumped in head first. At my peak I swam five times a week mixed with calisthenics. Not huge, but lean and fit. Now, with a new career. I still swim twice a week and have started running. Even do some HIIT. Now, occasionally get mired, asked for tips for form etc, and it feels good. I think being asked for advice is the best feeling. I love helping others improve their fitness as it changed my life for the better. I'm working on social gains, ideally want to meet friends and a sweet lady. Getting there!

Hats off to the best board on this site. Thanks for reading.

>Be 30yo 6'3 skeleton/skinnyfat most of adult life.
>Be raised by loving but reclusive introverted family, constantly enabling my pathetic physique and social cluelesness.
>Finally decide a few years back its chad or bust.
>Start paying attention to social norms, normie behavior, culture, get addicted to browsing cringe threads -at last I see...
>Half ass working out for 4 years, go from 61-74kg, not much difference visually.
>Get serious this January.
>GOMAD since May. Currently 81kg
>Take party drugs, listen to house and shed crippling carapace of hugely underestimated anxiety.
>Studying psychology in spare time for maximum social gains because raised by autist family.

Get called 'sir' more. Friends now call me "Big (insert first four letters of my name here)". Friends 'mirin, "omg user I can see the back of your arms from the front!" Bank tellers think I'm in the mob or something and treat me with serious suspicion to the point that its hilarious (have long hair and beard, maybe that's why?) Get better, faster and cheerier service everywhere else. Visiting my autistic family, they go bug eyed every now and again when my muscles show. Mom out of nowhere grabs and squeezes arm at dinner, says "That's actually impressive, going from twigs to that". Normally uber macho uncle is inhibited by my presence. Performing music at sister's wedding, fill out my suit for first time, treated with much respect, people want to get to know me. Much more female attention in general, girls get pouty and mean when I don't pay enough attention to them. Tfw still DYEL. Tfw still no gf because too busy self improving still. Soon, soon...

he has the confidence to speak but says the wrong things when he does

you sound like a wholesome dude

you'll make it

Your not supposed to post itt.
>Before and after you got Veeky Forums
>fat to skeletor.

>be 17 in summer 2016

(i turned 18 yesterday)

>start school be fat w/ no core but big arms and shoulders 210 lbs. 5'11"
>get called fat by friends
>start lifting, drinking fucking water instead of juice all the time, not eating when bored, etc.
lose 60 pounds from august to december

>now my friends call me anorexic

>bimbo limbo
>the third level of chad-hell

>drinking fucking water

>girls get pouty and mean when I don't pay enough attention to them

What's up with this? What's an autist to do in this situation? I end up being turned off by the bitchiness which leaves me in a weird place with them.

>pic related to your success

I'm not even fit yet, just down to 180 from 220 and the respect-o-meter is already higher, from strangers and people that know me. I didn't realize how much most people try to just ignore fatties before I began this last cut.

what are your lifts?

lost my virginity before I began lifting and when I was still an introvert retard

Cheers. It turns me off too, but from their perspective we are invalidating them so their foxy response is to bitch at the grapes. I try to divert conversation away from flirting and compliments to neutral territory while still being enthusiastic. Can't always make them happy though. Just like a guy getting a soft rejection from a girl he likes, some don't take the hint, persist, and end up getting hurt.

Curls, deadlifts, OHP, flys and other things I don't know the names for. I just try to feel for muscles and work them. Mostly time under tension as I don't have enough plates, just got a barbell, dumbells and a few plate packs from Argos. My bench is my coffee table, which is beginning to strain and needs a better solution. Don't know my max rep aside from OHP which was 78kg last month, my 5X5 curls are at 19kg. I have a 10m rope tied to a massive tree in my yard I climb with hands only as often as I have strength. I asked for more plates for my B-day, hopefully people deliver.

Honestly that's playing with your and everyone nearby's lives, having a lit cigarette at a gas station. It's so easy to blow up the entire fucking station with that cigarette, there's typically a bit of gasoline on the ground at those places too.

Read nathaniel branden - the six pillars of self esteem and do all the exercises! It will help, trust me

>people expect me to be a chad
>girls always glance and smile expecting me to be chad
No. I am chad whenever the fuck I want to be one. Fuck off roasties trying to trick me into fucking you. Fuck parties I don't like.

Bitches want you to be Chad, want to fulfill her vain fantasies by interacting with you. You try to escape thot trying to build your body and confidence because the way they live disappointed you, but now you will be even more caged in by them when they invite you to parties and meets?? No, man. Fuck that. I do my thing and walk my own path, fuck what I want, not what they want.

The sooner you start thinking of her as a bitch and gains goblin, the sooner you can work past this

What did you expect? Did you expect those dubs?

>tfw chad (younger) brother
>only chad with his bro's and with girls and at work, basically everywhere I try to be sociable when in a social situation
>Introverted but socially adept, just not that natural social game
>Just being witty, smiling easy and good looks gets me through
>No friends though, just acquaintances from hometown, work and gym

I don't need friends, I would like them and to have a steady girl instead of just lays or girls that I like and then they turn out to be "roasties".

Fucking hell fit I know what to do but It feels unnatural to just try get from acquaintance to friend when you would rather just get a gf and go out with her sometimes.

Shiiit man, i know that feel. For some reason i keep working out, believing it'll make any kind of difference.

before
>guys made fun of me and thought I'm a pushover, roasties didn't even look at me
after
>guys feel intimidated by me and want to know me, roasties want to talk to me and fuck
Life is misery.

I started lifting to get over her and so new ones would mire, the roasties showed up but I don't want them I just want her.

before stats:age 20, weight 70-68kg, height 5'9/176cm
>absolutely invisible, nobody gives a fuck about me.
>girls joke about my autism.
>got rejected the girl i truly liked which made me start lifting

after stats:age 23, weight 85kg
>absolutely visible
>i catch people looking at me all the time, but because of my autism i ignore it as a coincidence or they're judging me because my face is as average as it can get
>having a conversation with girls is easy
>people respect me, actually afraid of me i think
>still feel small

If I bulked a little I'd be ottermode but I don't eat a lot and do way to much cardio to put on mass. So forever skele.

"after you got Veeky Forums"
Mate you never get Veeky Forums

personally they still treat me the same way and i really liked it since the first time.

only for the Bro on Bro thing.

i admit i expect a different treatement from ladys.

I get more enjoyment out of rejecting girls than I do hooking up with them. After 20+ years of straight rejections from all types of girls because I was fat, I'm all kinds of fucked up.

I never was stupid fat. If you good looking and fit you may notice bitches eye balling you more often that about it. Thing about bars and dating they a major boner killer. It a 100x easier for women to get laid then it is for men. Women don't feel like women in that setting they more like sailors. It not fun to pursue. Maybe I'm fucked up but I get more turned on checking out women when they doing normal day to day shit.

>turn a girl down
>recognize your past autistic/beta self in their reaction

since getting Veeky Forums i enjoy bullying all the chads I have to deal with in my life, not in a nasty way but i like to let them know their place
usually i get nothing but respect from them
sometimes they hate me and then I do actually bully them

like another user said, guys (that aren't on you're level) either look at you like some kind of god or are envious and act really strange around you, and sometimes try and out alpha you when you're not even trying to out alpha them
half of my friends are Veeky Forums and half aren't, mostly old friends arent fit and i can tell they're jealous but they try to hide it
it kinda makes me feel bad because i actually like these people and don't want them to feel bad about themselves

as for girls, they mostly look at me but don't make eye contact if they're strangers
sometimes they do though
theyre obviously nervous around me
i've been told many times that i'm way too intimidating

girls i've known for a long time flirt a lot but it always goes over my head and i dont realise until later
im literally so shit at talking to girls i rely solely on being more alpha than everyone else and girls tend to get cold feet once they realise i am in fact not human and dont have emotions or any emotional understanding

honestly i get more compliments on my huge jaw though than anything to do with getting fit

delet this

Female cashiers wish me good day way more often now.
>tfw I get to to "you to" and autisticly laugh inside every time

>tfw you were the center of jokes in school where girls pretended to like you or sarcastically tell you that their friend thinks you're cute

was 55kg inb4 ( like everyone my age so wasn't treated differently )
now im god mode

thats me to a T

>(and I'm too depressed to make one too since my heart belongs to someone else)

lol wtf are you Celine Dion? Pull yourself together rofl

Before:
>lack of confidence
>autist with girls
After:
>feel like a god in fitted t shirts
>banter with girls easily, but can't escalate for shit
>still feel small

Still haven't met many girls who have yellow fever desu senpai

>am obese guy
>friends encourage me to lose weight
>keep procrastinating

so much this holy shit

> was always chubby due to eating like shit but had athletic frame because swimming and genetics
> live my whole live terribly insecure of my body
> hate going to the beach, etc
> one day just say enough is enough
> started losing weight by eating right, counting calories while doing lots of cardio and moderate strenght training
> still need to work a lot on my body but i'm pretty happy with it

> everyone is nicer generally
> i have got nice toned arms and sometimes i see the girls i'm talking to stare at them
> bros told me i was looking good and complimented me on my arms on chest, no homo
> men generally treat me with more respect, especially my dad

i think that the main thing that changed was me being confident and irradiating presence and dominance. i like myself now and i'm not so angry at the world anymore, it's like the rainy clouds have vanished just now i have started to live properly. also looking forward to take off my shirt at the beach in my entire life. feels good man, we are all going to make it.

Pls post pics you are my goal stats

>irradiating
wrong word, jackass

>go to bar alone
>social retard
pick one bro
i legit have depression and social anxiety and i cant go anywhere alone except the regular things (gyms or grocery). Going alone into a bar i would probably get a instant panic attack

I am the only male in my office (aside from one flaming gay dude).

When I started working there, everyone basically ignored me. No talk about socializing outside of work, no effort put into how they dress and behave around me, etc.

Over the past year, I started getting in much better shape. I can confidently say that I'm in better shape than anyone in my office.

Once my body started noticeably changing from "generic dude" to "vaguely fit guy", I noticed that they generally became more positive towards me and made more effort to socialize with me.

Honestly, it was really weird and made me have a lot of anxiety.

I worked my mid teens in a petrol station's forecourt. Out of personal and occupational interest I researched this extensively and the results were as follows: Petroleum distillates such as those found in commercial fueling stations, in addition to butane and LPG do not have ignition temperatures low enough to be initiated by a lit cigarette. Smoking is not allowed for two main reasons: 1 being that on occasion a smoker may drag very hard on a dry/cheap cigarette and create a very tiny flame at the cherry. This is still not enough to cause ignition, because around that tiny, half second flame, is an envelope of oxygen depleted exhaust from the combustion of the cigarette. This isolates the naked flame from the surrounding, and very rarely, fuel saturated air. Even more rarely, that envelope is briefly interrupted by the cherry being knocked, or blown away. If, and only if this happens at the perfect time a waft of fuel saturated air is present at ignition temperature is fire possible. Flick lit cigarettes at a puddle of petrol. Its fucking disappointing.
The reason you have the law is because smoking is such an addictive and repetitive action, that people will forget the absolute rule "no naked flame", and actually strike a match, lighter flint, or other source of ignition out of habit as they light up a smoke too close to the pumps. Mobile phones are similarly prohibited not because it is a source of ignition, but distraction, when added to a smoking habit, significantly increases the risk of someone lighting up absent minded. The myth is just to get people to accept the behavior. Imagine trying to run a PSA "Don't smoke and don't use mobile phones at the pumps because you are too fucking stupid to remember no naked flame so this is why we can't have nice things".

TLDR:Already lit cigarettes are not sources of ignition. Mobile phone danger is myth also. The static discharge between you and your vehicle upon exit is the dangerous thing.

>Be fat
>Date fit girl, convinces me to get in shape
>Start getting in better and better shape
>More confident, happy, less anxious/depressed
>GF stops exercising
>GF tells me she thinks I'm too good for her appearance-wise
>GF becomes a landwhale
>GF stops wanting to have sex
>Other girls at work and school are constantly hitting on me
>Still love me GF, despite her appearance
>Constantly tempted to get some new pussy, but don't want to cheat

>fit girl to landwhale in the time it took you to get in shape

Things that happened. She was never that great bro, let that fatty go, she's passed her usefulness

Well, okay. She wasn't a hardbody or nothing. She was just in shape, but now she is absolutely not in shape.

You should try to return the favor user. Convince her to get back into shape

I mean, have you tried talking to her about it? Just say "you helped me change, I want to do the same for you"

Trust me, I've tried.

She's got a bunch of psychological problems and had some recent bad experiences that make it hard to motivate her to do anything.

I'm just hoping that it's a phase and that if I continue to be supportive and encouraging, she'll eventually start going back to the gym.

They probably think it's cute

If you're feeling neglected, hurt, or otherwise, don't let it fester. And open wound doesn't heal on its own, y'know?

Tell her the truth: I miss having sex with you and I find you less attractive. Please lose some weight or I'm gonna leave you.

Are you me?

I do a decent amount of cardio and rarely snack, but I'm wondering if that's exactly what's fucking me over.

Same here bro. I get such a thrill fron rejecting girls that come on to me, even though I am a kv. What is this hell?

just eat an extra snickers bar every day it's not that fucking hard

There are a few things getting fit made me realise
>95% of people are below DYEL tier
>women sperg out in
front of good looking guys just like men do in front of girls
>people who dont lift consider DYELs strong
>people find you more intimidating
>height matters more than you think (6'3 myself)
>never admit that you gymcel
>women like being talked to like they're sluts
This only goes if they wanna fuck you
>victory breeds jealousy

And here are some things that changed about my life
>confidence skyrocketed
>if like me you used to be a fucking loser and a joke, you probably ended up being quiet, uninterested with a dead look in your eyes, women will now percieve this as "mysterious" and "intriguing". Which will actually attract them because womens are suckers for mystery and shit like that
>that kind of autistic behaviour would be viewed as creepy if you were a skeleton or a fatass
>feel more confident and less disgusted by myself so i can touch women without making a big deal out of it thinking they'll be repulsed by me
>still hate drawing attention to myself, but now if it happens by accident i wont start sweating and become a nervous mess because i know i look good
>not that nervous in social situations
>dont have to angle myself in public not to look as pathetic
>dont bust my head with how others percieve me anymore

All in all there hasnt been a single downside to getting fit and im trying to get my friends to lift on a subconcious level just because i want them to feel what a great feel this is.

not fit yet. but went from 195 to 160 and no longer a fatass.

known people compliment me quite often, not on being fit but on how much weight i lost.

it feels good not being the butt of a fat joke A-L-L-T-H-E-T-I-M-E.

> im trying to get my friends to lift on a subconcious level just because i want them to feel what a great feel this is.

Brah.