No beta mate to intimidate and abuse with my high-test outbursts

>no beta mate to intimidate and abuse with my high-test outbursts
Anything for this feel?

>being with a woman who pisses you off
Slam all the shit you want, the moment you touch her you're getting a lot of BBCs slammed into you at county for the next 18 months. Also the moment you marry her, your life is over.

I think the first person meant "people", not "men".

>woman is spazzing out
>breaking dishes
>run into kitchen
>"WTF BITCH!?"
>hits me with frying pan
>runs outside
>follow her
>tell her to stop acting like a retard and go inside
>try to pull her inside
>bitch hits me again
>punch twice in the stomach
>she goes on her knees
>old neighbor lady tells her to stfu or she will call the cop
>bitch finally goes inside and calms down

Bitch never touched me again lol.

Jesus Christ no matter how much I see it I'm never prepared for the complete certainty with which idiot spout their total ignorance of the law.

There was a little chart floating around /pol/ many years ago with a large number of absurd things considered abuse. Several of the things on the chart contradicted each other. It's a shame that I don't have it on this computer, because it's very lulzy. I had it saved as "to-do list" on my old laptop.

I think specifically I remember "giving money" and "refusing to give money" or "having sex" and "refusing to have sex"

>/pol/
I guess the chart was made by some tumblerette?

Why would you continue such a relationship rather than cutting your losses and finding a decent chick? I mean, obviously you can handle being attacked by what is physically almost a child, but that shit would wreck my head. Sex that good?

>slamming doors and furniture

What man acts like an angsty teenager or keeps company of a woman they want to hit? If a woman ever makes you lose your composure like that then you're a fragile little bitch.

It's tumblr, they think only women suffer from domestic violence

but women do statistically more domestic violence than men

I've been smashing personal belongings, slamming doors, punching walls, etc. since I was a little kid. You can't shut it off, mate. It has nothing to do with physically assaulting a person though.

no idea why you are getting triggered by tumblr. 95% of the shit they whine about they never take into action IRL.

i know girl who retweets shit like this 24/7 but shes actually in an abusive relationship with her lesbian gf.

its the equivalent of Veeky Forums telling somebody to do ss+gomad

Start hitting your palm

>You can't shut it off, mate.

Every child ever born has stomped their feet and thrown their food on the floor when they don't get their way. You, a fully grown adult male, can't learn to control what thousands of children learn to control every single day? Keep telling yourself that, that's nigger thinking.

I tried once, but got a prolapsed hemorrhoid for 3 weeks instead. I'll just stick with breaking things in private.

>getting literally assblasted

You're either non-white or mentally ill. Get counseling and in the meantime keep yourself isolated from functioning society.

men who slam doors slam stacy's poon

I think it was in a textbook, iirc

>tfw it would never happen with my gf because she's very submissive and as soon as I look mad she starts apologizing profusely

That's a good gf to have

this made me laugh way more than it should have

>Slam all the shit you want, the moment you touch her you're getting a lot of BBCs slammed into you at county for the next 18 months.

Wrong. Anyway, according to the post even slamming things is an act of domestic violence. In fact, giving her a dirty look probably qualifies as intimidating her

>>tell her to stop acting like a retard and go inside
>>try to pull her inside

Why didn't you just leave her to sperg outside?

>thinking tumblr opinions are relevant in a court of law

Audible kek.

>get angry
>slam objects instead of the person responsible for the anger
>somehow still wrong

O-K

You're welcome.

Thanks for looking out, user
1000 (you)s for you

jesus dude I would have ended that relationship on the spot