Enter gym

>enter gym
>see this
wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/3qg2ah/welp_it_happened_my_gym_has_officially_banned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

see the front desk

get your money back

If you joined this gym with the idea you were going to be able to deadlift they are stealing from you.

>wat do
See front desk for details, it's written down there, don't be stupid.

literally quit and search another gym

>details
"blah blah blah damaging floor blah blah blah scaring other patrons blah blah

Same shit as always. Just go at midnight and deadlift anyway. If someone tries to stop you, deadlift them.

only cucks deadlift anyway

shrug and continue with my normal gym routine. deadlifts are garbage exercise anyway.

Deadlift anyway and if they have something to say I will show them the contract where it has no exclusion to any exercises and I'm responsible for my own safety, if they further have a problem they can talk to my lawyer.

Start doing clean and jerks and just dump the weight after every rep, said nowhere you couldn't do those.

>guys
did you just assume my gender(s) :^)

RACK PULLS ABOVE THE KNEES

continue with my normal lifting routine, which doesn't include diddles because I'm not a fag
>still being a fat diddlying """powerlifter""" in the current year of our Lord 2k17 anno domini

Sorry man I'll just enjoy all this strength and aesthetics while you pump your baby dumbbells

deadlift front desk

Ok virgin

>rationalising not doing a lift you're not good at like this

>"I am not happy with your new 'no deadlifting' policy. Please can I speak with your manager to request a termination or refund of my membership?"

Kek

Nice projection.

dumbbells:
>trains left-right stabilizers
>no weight setup needed, comes in all the weights you need unless you're at a shitty gym
>failing is safe, can move them back to the rack one-by-one
barbells:
>doesn't train left-right stabilizers
>requires you to load plates on one-by-one
>failing crushes your neck, requires you to remove plates while bar lies on the floor and the whole gym watches you
>designed for people who think the human body is build to deal with straight vertical bars
>the only reason people use them is because of muh fragile masculinity

run up to the front desk in tears screeching REEEEEEEE

>I'm so insecure that any time I do something I imagine the whole gym is looking at me
>barbells aren't functional waaaah
Don't you realize that lifting anything heavy like a couch or big tv, which is you know... functional strength, literally mimics the barbell deadlift

>shrug and continue with my normal gym routine.
Shrugs don't train the same muscles as deadlift user...

Bounce the bar every rep so it isn't a deadlift anymore. If someone complains explain the difference with powerpoint slides and a long winded history lesson of the lift.

bad b8 m8 I r8 0/8

this is for traps retard

Does anyone actually have the details for the story behind the image?

With a feminine penis?

Imgur filename so most likely a reddit post
image search confirms
reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/3qg2ah/welp_it_happened_my_gym_has_officially_banned/