How do I motivate my bf to turn into a steroid monster like this?

How do I motivate my bf to turn into a steroid monster like this?
He's 186 cm 80 kg btw

>steroid monster
all natty, whore

>natty
No. I love steroid monsters

Are you trap or trans?

buy him steroids

Even if he takes steroids it'll take a year before he's thicc and lean

So you should dump him and date a steroid monster instead. That'll motivate him and you'll get your steroid monster sooner

PS post ass pics

Why?

Just curious.

he's either a faggot or a mentally ill faggot, yes. It's really obvious

Take him to the gym and as soon as you get home after, drop to your knees and suck his dick.

Repeat until he gets the message. Continue to do so after you've conditioned him. Don't blow him any other time.

Take steroids yourself and give him a savage beating every single day. If he leaves you, beat him harder. Eventually he will learn that the only way to stop the beatings is to overpower you and he will start taking roids on his own.

I'm a trap.

Die faggot scum

Who dis

Christian something
That instawhore who dresses very badly.

Leave him and start fucking a monster. Or don't leave him and start fucking a monster.
Pretty good way to get message across

This thread is gay

Have you asked him?
Personally I don't need my bf to be a roider but the idea of him being more aggresivrle and maybe losibg control and roughing me up a bit is pretty appealing. I het the makeup sex/cuddle is amazing after getting abused

what is the difference?

Traps are just anons pretending

Literally the best advice I've seen today.

This

this is the best

Do this.
Graduate to Anal for pinning.
Graduate to A2M for Blasting and Cruising.

This, how is any other thing relevant?

How does this translate to roids?

Trap is a dude with a dick who dresses like a girl. May or may not be on HRT. Looks highly effeminate. Fucking one is gay.
Livia from /plg/ is a trap.
Trans is a dude who has been taking hormones and has cut or is planning to cut off his dick. Fucking one is gay.
Matt Kroc and Bruce Jenner are trans.
Minimal differences, gay in both cases.

buy them for him

KILL YOURSELF, FAGGOT

The OP image is a shop btw

how do I get that butt?

Guzman

What if he's the bottom?
Asking for a friend.

tiny roid dick

yummy

Best advice any woman could get.

Positive reinforcement works 1000x better than negative reinforcement. I had women try negative reinforcement with me and that ended up with me dumping them, had they tried positive reinforcement they would have most likely gotten what they wanted.

>He's 186 cm 80 kg btw
no.

G-guys I'm starting to be disgusted by these things I don't want to desire women again. I never should've started to lift and gained confidence, I'm going to get disappointed again REEEEEEEEEEE

homosexuals are degenerates.
kys

>/pol/ mongs actually believe this shit
Fucking kek bro get outta here

prove me wrong brah

>tiny roid dick
Who cares? With a body like this he's a perfect bottom.

Trans are just pretending too, user.

Only good advice in thread and it got totally ignored

>blowjob on knees
Meh. I can only do it in the 6/9 pose.

Am I mentally ill if I just want to look/act kind of feminine? I don't really want to become a full-on girl, even if you could literally snap your fingers and magically transform.

>woman
user