Lift for a year

>lift for a year
>bench 45kg

>deadlift 2x bodyweight and more
>cant bench 1x bodyweight

just lanklet things

>struggle to squat 1 plate

Does that include the bar?

then you really haven't lifted for a year.

Total? How many sets x reps? As the first exercise of the day? How tall are you, how much do you weigh, how often doe you lift, what's your training program, what is your diet, how much do you sleep. With a bit more info we could offer some advice.

but it's true, actually it goes back a few months more before I started using this app

3x5+, yes, 180cm, 70kg, 3x/wk, phraks gslp, ~2400cals 150g protein, 7-9 hours

> lifting for three years
> still hate myself and dead on the inside

low test? I'm pretty sure I could bench that my first time in the gym.

you max after a year what most people rep out their very first day

regardless of how shitty your training or diet has been, you should have gotten much further than that, you should probably find another hobby/sport that you aren't in the bottom 1% genetic pool for

>your max after a year what most people rep out their very first day

t. "the first 3 years of training I was just fooling around bro they don't count, day 1 here"

>2400 cals
>expecting lifts to go up

Possible
>low test
>shit genetics
>not training hard enough
>not eating enough
>not sleeping enough

But with half decent genetics you can be sloppy and gain results without being strict with diet and stuff. Unfortunately your just not cut out for lifting and sports in general. My advice would be to get your test levels checked then see it from there

I'm pretty sure someone living off of 1500 calories of ramen noodles a day would be able to achieve more than a 45kg bench in a year even if they just went once a week.

Everyone isnt a fat fuck

are you a girl ?

Yeah some are low test twink betas.

First time I went into gym I benched 90lbs for 8 reps and died, had to ask some dude nearby for help. On the next workout I failed to do even 5 reps so I went back to lighter weight, then for a month I get to making stable 5x5 with that weight, should I start progressing with 2.5 lbs now?

How have your other lifts progressed, OP?

>squat lmao4pl8
>deadly almost 5
>can barely bench 1.5
THANKS MR MARKOS RIPOTOS SIR

110 kg bench, 140 kg squat, 200 kg diddly
lifting since september last year, not giving a shit about nutrition.
am I a chad?

Age? Also your age? Need for scientific reasons.

became 23 in may

22 later this year

well it depends on your weight...

ignore the giant dip last week

Okay then, how active in sports or general physical training you were in at the age of 14-20?
I'll explain why I am asking, I've heard a theory that a basis for future potential is determined by muscle fiber activity in the puberty, can't link it though because it's not in english.

phew this guy is lightweight af i don't even remember the last time i weighted in at 60 kg.
ok I'll admit that i'm bulky af

wtf how. I started benching 20 kg and got to 45 in 4 weeks.

You were probably just afraid to bench a lot in the beginning.

>lift for 6 months, taking 1 month break in the middle
>bench 80kg
something is wrong with you

january dip was from when I switched to high bar

0%, I was obese

>no activity and obesity
Definitely could be low test then. Seriously, go to the doctor and get checked. TRT could massively improve your life.

woops those are deadlift weights...

i literally was a lazy fat fuck until i started lifting.
now i'm a relatively strong fat fuck I guess.
i'm pretty happy about my results considering that i'm not training for this long. I always check up on symmetricstrength.com/standards i'm probably lucky with my germanic genes

How haven't you given up yet? How the fuck are you motivated enough to lift for a year with no progress?

most adult males absolutely are capable of doing 45kg for 3x5 on their very first day, and many are capable of doing a whole lot more than this

you must be incredibly weak if you think otherwise

use real measurements you imbecile, not that euro trash

>t. "the first 3 years of training I was just fooling around bro they don't count, day 1 here"

t. little child who can't bench over 1pl8 after training for a year

you forgot to eat

Can squat 3pl8 for reps can barely do 1pl8 bench for reps, glad I did SS

almost like me

>2 years of lifting
>60kg bench

u are probably with shit genes like me

>inb4 muh calories

HOW?

How is it the programs fault?

small fist, tiny wrists, skinnyfat body

No excuse bro. I have 6.5 inch wrists and I've never seen a man with smaller hands than me. I can bench 2pl8 1rm and I'm nearly at a 4pl8 deadlift. Not super heavy but not bad for just over a year of lifting. Maybe your routine sucks.

kind of hard to believe... are you using progressive overload at all, trying to press to the max? proteins complete? perhaps try creatine / caffeine? or get your test levels checked.

And i felt bad about my bench
>lifting for 10 months 75kg 2 reps
Also 186cm and 72kg

do you attract the sexual partners you desire?

>lift for a year
>bench 45kg dumbbells

That's good though. I can't even bench the lmao30kg dumbbells but I can bb bench 90kg.

OP here

I might go get my test levels checked. I got a blood test as a pre-check for gyno earlier this year (not sure if it's the same thing? I think it might have checked estrogen levels?) and I was told it seemed normal.

Fucking this
As soon as I start making progress on my squat I fuck up my knee and can't squat without pain for weeks

how do you strengthen ur knees
I have pain in my left knee even when im not squatting

I don't know, I just stop doing squats until the pain goes away, assuming whatever injury has healed.
I get pain in my right knee. Inside front, right beside knee cap and the back outside tendon, guessing the hamstring tendon in pic related

I thought my progress was bad. Godspeed user, we will all make it someday.

>65kg OHP
>70kg bench

All these people saying 45kg was their first day bench.

I can do 80kg now but my first day benches were 25kg.

OP, do you even try to add weight every workout?

Squats are good but not the be all and end all of exercises.. You can substitute the squat with a few other exercises you know?

veganism got another

Nice trips, you're better than me I was doing 20 kg when I first started currently can do 130kg touch and go and 122.5 paused in competition.

>lifting for 12 years
>never touched anything heavier than 30 lbs
>babby weight 100 reps master race

I have been lifting for 10 years and I can only bench 1 plate OP. Don't worry about it, we don't all have the same genetics! Some have more test, some have less... That's just how the game is. Let the insecure people worry about comparing themselves to others.

Can someone get a good body just lifting babyweight?

>join gym
>4 weeks pass
>squat 2pl8 5x5

Dat muscle endurance

>6'4''
>really long legs
>struggled with squats for a long time, worst lift by far
>had trouble keeping weight over my center, had to lean forward to keep it balanced but turned squats into good mornings, fucking up lower back
>have seen the picture of Arnold squatting with the wood plank a under his feet thousand times and was too much of a brainlet to even think about why
>find out last week that longer limbs make it harder for you to squat, opposed to really short guy with medium long torsos who can squat a fucking truck naturally
>take 10 seconds to put a wooden board under my feet and spread my legs wider on the descent
>instant squat improvement and have a much easier time keeping balanced
I feel so stupid; wasted a whole fucking year just trying to fix my "form", "stretching", working on "mobility" (Manlet advice), and completely ignored my body leverages. I could have made great leg gains

Holy shit are you me

I can only bench 55kg for 5 reps, been lifting for a year

your still a brainlet. The real answer is squat shoes you brainklet

I bench 1pl8 for reps even though I have test in lower 300s, I am wondering how low is yours.