Wants to appear more masculine

>wants to appear more masculine
>is a pasty fuck

top kekkeroni m8

>Subjects identified the left-hand image as a woman and the right-hand one as a man. Yet the two images differ only in skin tone. Study by Richard Russell, Sinha Laboratory for Vision Research, MIT.

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-darker-shade-of-pale.html

STOP BEING PALE.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110111133224.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah because tan looks good, means your body has been out in the sun HUNTING which is what WOMEN WANT

THEY WANT HUNTERS

pasty people = autismo berry pluckers

black skin = nigger though and no one wants that

B...but /r/skincareaddiction told me that I need to always wear sunscreen

I didn't think it was possible for Veeky Forums to become even more insecure. Boy was I wrong.

I don't care, I look better pale I think.

Everybody looks better with some colour.

>not knowing women find tan irresistable

This is why they you can't get away with grabbing pussy.

P.S. Non-whites still rank below paleskin whites in attractiveness.

>mfw all these things

Wash all of your bodies natural oils off with our astringent detergents and then apply our specially formulated oil mixture instead. It also blocks out that horrible sunlight so you don't get any nasty Vitamin D. Our products are better than nature itself. What could go wrong?

>be berry plucker mustard race
>retard hunters out fucking sabre tooth tiger or some shit
>i pluck qt berry bunnies cherry
stay mad hunterfag

I would rather say that the left looks more female because of blushy cheeks and more red in the lips, which is often associated with makeup. Not because of this tan bullshit

lol, not with that kind of color. Negroes look like their skin is covered in fecal matter.
A light bronze tan is the most beautiful tone, and it's only achievable by Europeans.

And that goes both ways.
Women looking to get a tan are just as retarded as men looking to stay pale.

Yea I don't know where this idea that a female being tan was preferable even came from. Most guys don't actually prefer tan girls over fair ones do they? Is it just something they've been sold by fashion magazines or something?

>Yea I don't know where this idea that a female being tan was preferable even came from

(((them)))

Brown and black skin is more feminine imho

Do I have a masculine face or is it feminine?

POO

>>>/r9cave/

you look like a poo version of the rock

Pale skin is royalty, tanned skin is for filthy serfs that work all day in the sun. Pale makes me look younger to bag those sweet teen pussylips. Literally pushing the Jewish agenda to create a manilla boring race. Yea no, pale is the tops. Any opposed are brown man wannabes that shall be culled.

>he wants to be a shitskin
I can trade with you if you want

It has only just begun. Soon enough we'll be talking about penis tip gains and which nail cuticles are GOAT.

If you're a fag you'd be less of a fag if your skin was darker? When did you realize all of men's problem can be solved by extra pigmentation OP?

terrible eye area, shit lips, probably palatecel, middle third too big, 3/10

An effeminate pompous noble is not superior to a bronze skinned Greek God.

You don't.

I really, really, really like this picture.
Mind if I save it?

>probably palatecel, middle third too big

What did he mean by this?

Middle third is too long, while his palate is probably too narrow.

what if i don't have blue eyes and blond hair, being pale is the only whiteness I have

>tanning
I want sub-human Meds to leave.

How do I get maximum skin gains Veeky Forums? Any tips?

t. Nordcuck beta

>he can't get a tan without getting skin cancer in the process

lmao @ your inferior cuck genes

>being a tancel
>not just eating carrots for a healthy glow and tone

Enjoy looking like a shitskin, fucking cuckolds.

If we're so inferior then we'll just stop paying to keep your country afloat.

Spotted the basement dwellers

Mongrels and race traitors. Don't they realize we've got a plan for them? Silly sub-humans.

the left looks like a girl because light colored eyebrows and red lips

feel free to turn yourself into a shitskin though, ill continue to be an ivory greek statue

Go outside, /pol/ losers

>wants to appear more masculine
Retard.
You're either already super chad or you should be going the other direction

i go outside a lot and life in a sunny as fuck location. doesnt mean i want to turn myself into a sandperson though

this thread is literally nigger cuck propaganda

Whatever you say

i dont know what point youre trying to make

>le leathery 37yo lad who looks 50

This is your skin on sunlight. Sad!

I am a sandskin and i wish i had pale skin

better to look older than you are than younger desu if you're a male

t. 28 year old who feels like he still looks like a teenager. I'd love if I "looked 40" but in a good way, not the "fat balding 40 year old" way

It's basically the contrast. It makes everything more pronounced.

Then go bleach yourself, loser. Whites aren't beautiful because they have pale skin, but because of their facial features.

>Whites aren't beautiful because they have pale skin, but because of their facial features

t.guy in pic related

I never brought up white people and i never said they are beautiful.
I only mentioned skin tone because mine has been burnt up from being in our 45° C summer's sun for more than 10 minutes.

Pale Arabs/Hispanics/Asians have an ugly yellowish hue to their skin which looks even worse than a pale White person. I think they look better tanned.

Say, let's use Zyzz as an example. I think he looked way worse without a tan. He looked like he had jaundice. Everyone looks better with a tan except females maybe.

there is a difference between getting a tan and getting burnt. When you get a tan the skin get more brown, when you get burnt it get red

>berries grow in the dark

Can somebody give me a skin tone rate? I'm olive tone, but my mom and dad are a lot darker than me. I feel pale in comparison, but not compared to my gf. But she is very pale, so maybe I am too pale.

I'm scared I'm not dark enough :\

I'm also only 5'10 so I am kind of short according to the height rate threads on here....

b-but what if I don't get tan?
Should I just kms?

Pic related is the best skin tone. How to get it?

Eat beta carotene supplements for a month or so to get the carotene glow and then maintain it. Then get a nice tan in the nature. Thank me later when you're drowning in pussy.

5'10 isn't short, it's average
You're confusing manlet and short, manlet doesn't mean short, it means lesser man.
You guys never learn do you?

BERRIES grow in BUSHES covered by FOLIAGE while CHADSTONE hunts in the SUN and fucks CAVESTY

>not wanting to be Greek statue mode

Confirmed never going to make it. Also
>lifting for girls

We're so inferior we didnt even evolve to resist something as basic as the sun. wtf.

Atleast we didnt get raped by the moors you club med peasant.

Both images have the same lip and eyebrow color though

Men literally have thicker skin than women.

Testosterone causes the skin of men to develop more cellular layers and more dense collagen and fibroblast networks compared to women. Due to the increased skin thickness, male skin generally has a darker appearance and rougher texture. You instinctively associate darker skin with masculinity not because of being more active in the sun but because men biologically have thicker/denser/darker skin.

>tfw of northern European descent but moving to Italy

W-what do lads

>Pic related is the best skin tone. How to get it?

Eat more vegetables.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110111133224.htm

>Dr Stephen said: "We found that, given the choice between skin colour caused by suntan and skin colour caused by carotenoids, people preferred the carotenoid skin colour, so if you want a healthier and more attractive skin colour, you are better off eating a healthy diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables than lying in the sun."

Dr Stephen suggests that the study is important because evolution would favour individuals who choose to form alliances or mate with healthier individuals over unhealthy individuals.

Then why do I know so many ghostly pale men, sounds like you're spitting out some broscience

Use sunscreen bro. I'm grateful for my med genes and the fact I don't burn as easily.

how much does it take to noticeably change complexion? Like a couple carrots a day?

Redpill me on self tanners Veeky Forums.

sweet potato is a great source.

whats the deal with croatia

This person is correct. Pale skin is a sign of status and makes it look like you or your family don't have to break their back or sit in the sun to get by

B is lither desu

Too much sun causes cancer

but how much sweet potato?

nothing to do with actual skin tone, image on the left just looks flatter, like the subject is wearing makeup

Pale is better for some people. Other cultures prize whiteness, the west is obsessed with the opposite.

You do you user.

Delet dis.

UV radiation makes you age and wrinkle faster.

Vitamin A adds natural color to your skin. You can overdose on the animal form of vitamin A, but not the vegetable form.

fuck off

How much do you cable curl?

cant really be compared kiddo there are so many other factors that changed between pictures like jaw, hair, body, overall maturity, highlighting with tattoo's, etc

And white-Indians

Thx m8

IN