Why are you not Vegan again?

> Human milk has the lowest protein content, EVER, in any species ever tested. That's the fluid that has been designed by evolution, over millions of years. It's the perfect food for human babies, lowest protein content of any other mammal.

Really activates my almonds. Checkmate Meatheads.

Vegan means jacks shit. You can be vegan and eat complete shit. It's all about that WFPBD

Time to filter veganfags.

Please, for the love of god, make a vegan general.

Because I don't want to be a sickly dyel.

> All protein is initially made by plants, All of it. It is not necessary to eat animal tissue to get protein. Any protein you get from an animal, is simply recycled plant protein.

> 2000 calories of brown rice and broccoli is gonna be about 80g of protein a day.

Carnivores on suicide watch.

>Meat is bad, no protein at all

Carninazis BTFO

Pic related, its me

Both girls are not vegan, since they gosad (gallon of semen a day)

Also im 5'3" if it helps. Dont worry, im not passing the genetics onto my kids, they get jamals genes insteas ;)

>most calories from brown rice
Good luck with that arsenic poisoning my dude.

Because I love the crunch crunch crunch sound that baby animal's bones make when I eat them alive. Give it another few decades and the Chinese will be selling their kids as veal. You KNOW I'll be pre-ordering some of those choice cuts!

Dont care I'd still suck milk outta her titties

This user gets it

and HIGHEST fat content

keto wins again

>all protein is intiallt made by plants

It's funny that anyone tries to convert Veeky Forums to veganism

Veeky Forums lives off junk food and energy drinks. If you say that animal protein is better or worse than plant protein, no one cares. No one here cares about diet in general.

> eat meat
> drink milk
> get cancer
> take chemo
> die painfully

lel
> be vegan
> feel good
> look good
> jump off of building because being 150 is fucked up

Just eat 5 kilos of rice a day man!

veganism is simply ghey my dude

>Doesn't understand the food chain

It's a forum slide this summer, some shills or more likely redditors thought they'd engineer some positive social change. On Veeky Forums.

Protip: I'm always at the top, eating other people that THINK they're at the top.

>80g of protein a day
kek how the fuck are you supposed to make any gains with that

it also has no carbs and is mainly fat, therefore keto is the best diet for humans. Checkmate vegans

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered

by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that

came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is

CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from

malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've

known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive

changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and

develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict

vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter

parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to

the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT

tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is

anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb

lower animals above humans, which is pants-on-head stupid.

You should be banned from posting threads like this. Veganism has no place in a 'health and fitness' forum, it

would be more appropriate in or .

>All protein is initially made by plants
Uh-huh. Which is what food eats (animals, that is). They take the low-quality, incomplete, amino-acid-deficient foods that we can't exist on for long without suffering malnutrition, they synthesize the aminos it's missing, then we kill and eat THEM. Then we shit out our waste products, which goes back into the soil, to feed the plants. The cycle continues indefinitely and everyone is healthy.
>veganfags BTFO once and for all

>doesn't understand chemistry
You can and actually make protein from other carbohydrates. Simply put you get amino acids, from any source, and make protein out of it. That's the way plant do it and animals do it too. Sure there's a ton of amino acids that you can't get from carbohydrates (most actually) but chemically you do transform of those some into proteins.

>but chemically you do transform of those some into proteins.
See above an example of the PROGRESSIVE COGNITIVE DEFICIT caused by the amino acid deficiencies inherent in the so-called 'vegan' diet: he can't even for sentences correctly anymore, it's almost unintelligible.

Please go eat some meat before it's too late, your brain might recover if you stop abusing it with your meme 'diet' now.

The most important thing for a baby is to gain weight in fat to grow and maintain nerve pathways and a fucking brain. If you eat like a baby you'd die of a clocked heart.

>WFPBD
what

Because I'm not a human baby

I just was pointing out that not all protein is made by plants.

>Wanting to fatten your kids
Biology be dammed. I'll take a braindead skelly child over a fat one who works out at the library

>implying protein, completely disregarding source, is unimportant

You're either a troll or veganism has turned you into a brainlet

Because meat tastes good