Help me not buy a random ig fitness girl routine

Help me not buy a random ig fitness girl routine.

I want big quads and a butt. I don't want big hamstrings. I don't want a big upper body at all, just a wider upper back because I want an hourglass and calves. So what exercises should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=pt-BR&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://dicasdemusculacao.org/treinamento-feminino-aprenda-construir-gluteos/&usg=ALkJrhhpA11nD_lf-wIblMxTB4A5e0peVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

read the sticky.

Already did.

Ready sticky xF

Again, I already have.

only responding to this because trips.
you're a girl (assuming), you're not going to get a big upper body. go for a balanced routine.

leg press / squats for quads, glute thrusts for butt, lat pulldowns for wide back (why tho?)

>wanting an ass but not thicc hammies
Kardashian wanna be or nigger?

hip thrusts, deadlifts, pull ups/lat pulldowns, power cleans, bulgarian split squats

>expecting unique and explicit attention for everything mentioned already in the sticky (squats and lower back work outs) because your a girl

Fuck off, /fit is a board for white men only, BTFO

there are all sorts of routines on youtube, just look at popsugar fitness

also strongcurves

>I want big quads and a butt. I don't want big hamstrings
atg front squats and hip thrusts

>just a wider upper back
lat pulls downs and lateral raises

This is what happens when you have big hamstrings. It makes your butt look smaller.

lol just don't take any gear.

Fuck being a girl would be the easy life, just get a big ass and you're done.
My gyno would be way less embarrassing as well.

Attention whore

Trained hamstrings look joocy af.
A big ass without well developed legs looks like a potatoe on tooth picks.

the sticky says for women to follow the sticky
if you don't want to develop muscle elsewhere then don't increase the weight beyond squats

mainly:
squats
lat pull downs on machine (or wide grip pull ups)

others:
hip thrusts
those ass kickback things

easiest thing to do is go on bodybuilding.com and find exercises for particular muscles

diet is very very important too
you should be bulking
and don't freak out if you put on a bit of fat during bulk like 90% of girls do

You know the rules OP, show tits you have no other value

I said I care about my quads and calves

No, go ahead and waste your money for a useless meme routine.
You're obviously far too stupid to function on your own if you've already read the sticky and you're at a loss.

The sticky doesn't cater to the aesthetic I want.

Anyway, from this thread, I have picked up on
- squats
- split squats
- deadlifts
- hip thrusts
- lateral raises
- lat pull downs / pull ups
- kickbacks
- calf exercises

thanks

>Anyway, from this thread, I have picked up on: lower body excercises to work my lower body!
If you seriously couldn't figure this out yourself I don't even know what to tell you

You don't need to even reply desu

SS + GOMAD

Make sure you do your squats ass to grass, it engages all of your butt muscles like that. Its better to do ATG squats at a lower weight than half ass squats at a heigher weight.

Is it even possible to get a big ass without decent hamstrings? Every ass exercise hits the hamstrings fairly hard.

And a big ass without big hammies from everything I've seen is Nicki Minaj/Kim Kardashian gross and fake.

You realize hourglass doesn't refer to wide upper body, just a waist so small that the upper body looks proportionally smaller, slim narrow shoulders and back is still considered more attractive

>a wider upper back because I want an hourglass

That's fucking retarded. No heterosexual man is attracted to a wide upper back. You're supposed to have a narrow midsection and wide hips, not wide shoulders, nobody cares about your shoulders unless they're too BIG.

Wide back makes waist look smaller

It makes everything else look smaller, including your HIPS. The most important part is wide hips.

Yeah but that's not what a hourglass is. A hourglass is having a small back and STILL having a proportionally smaller waist.

source

You have shit taste. Get a balanced physique.

Nice hamstrings looks hot af imo
Also trainning quads without hams is a recipe for injury and knee pain
And deadlifts, one of the best glute builder, also hit hams really hard so idk how are you going to avoid them

The only idea I can think of is focusing your concentration between the 130 and 90 degree mark on squats. Simply lower down to a full ass to grass squat, and then move to the 90 degree postion, back down to full and back to 90.

Not sure if this is safe or if it has a name to it.

You're not gonna look anything even remotely like that. Instagram fitness models are the top 0.1% genetics and fitness, as with everything else in life, is mostly about genetics.

You cannot have developed glutes without working the hamstrings

Women's routines are ridiculous. Stop wasting your time and focus on progressive overload for compound movements.

Your accessory work can literally be Romanian deadlifts, barbell hip thrusts, and hanging leg raises.

Congratulations, there's a routine that will work, considers the ridiculous focus you want, and takes less time then the 1000 movement women's generic shit fitness routine you would have otherwise picked up.

Big quads and no hamstring = injury

Instagram models use angles, edit their photos, use roids and surgery. I know I won't look like that.
Well that's why I'm trying my hardest to select exercises that don't involve the hamstrings. I've found a few. Deadlifting will be my only hamstring exercise.

>muh genetics

fatty detected

That's called a pear shape

you will not "get" big hamstrings.
you need to work your fucking hamstrings.
your ass will look imbalanced if you don't.

every girl with a flat ass can get an ass like that?

Majority of all ig fitness girls don't actually have nice asses, they just tilt the fuck out of their back in the pics.

No.

Yes

OP, stop being dumb and follow the sticky. Getting a fit balanced physique is far more attractive to a male than a girl with stick legs and a weirdly shaped ass from only doing glute exercises.

Maybe

reeeee
I've had it with these fucking bitches posting these fucking threads every other fucking day.
You dumb cunt lurk more and fucking read a book, it's not complicated to check out an anatomically descriptive weight lifting exercise book targeted at woman.
I'm a fucking cunt too and I know better than to fucking make a new thread to cater to my fucking egoistic attentionwhore ways. Just go to QTDDTOT if you need your questions answered, idiot bitch. Clearly you suffer from entitled whore syndrome.
>i want this, this, this, and this
>bring it on a platter for me

Do your fucking research cunt. If you don't have the dedication to actually put your mind to it and learn what to do, well good luck making gains, airheaded bitch.
let this be a warning to all you fucking cunts lurking thinking this is like the real world where you ask and will receive. People here earn the respect and interest they deserve.

Just look for the guy selling routines behind your gym

i sell squats 10/g behind mine

This is a basic Brazilian routine for strictly butt and legs:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=pt-BR&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://dicasdemusculacao.org/treinamento-feminino-aprenda-construir-gluteos/&usg=ALkJrhhpA11nD_lf-wIblMxTB4A5e0peVw

That translation makes zero sense.

This is what i did for my gf

SS with squats on day B only
barbell hip thrusts and barbell glute bridges one per each day
that abductors machine

there you go

she's probably a cow, why else would she be on Veeky Forums for fitness advice. In all seriousness OP needs to post pics so we can know if she needs to cut/bulk.

No, that's called a feminine shape. Any feminine shape includes proportionally wide hips. Pear shape usually just means fat so I don't think there's any merit to those categories.

you're so fucking self absorbed and neglect advice, just google it god damn

Let's just get this out of the way. If you're overweight, no exercise will help you get the figure you desire.

THUS, you need to make sure you're not eating too much. I love food more than anyone I damn know. Try intermittent fasting (I recommend Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon over other methods).

Now, while you're losing fat (assuming you're overweight), then you need to do lifts. There is no reason to waste excessive time at the gym. You can get a fantastic physique with just 4 exercises: Squat (back or front squat), deadlift (conventional or sumo), weighted pullups (or hammer pulls until you can to regular pullups and then weighted), and scrape-the-rack incline press.

Do the pullups and incline presses every day when you workout and alternate days between squats and deadlifts. Do this three times a week, so sometimes you will be squatting twice a week or deadlifting twice a week. You only need to do this 3 times a week.

5/4/3/2/1 rep scheme.

There you go. Doubtful you'll read this, but this is applicable to anyone.

Fat injections 10x1

She would be attractive without the male upper body

that looks juicy tho

you're a fucking autist if you want a big ass and not want the joocy thighs to go with it.

This wouldn't happen if people actually got answers. I've done twothreads similar to this, but almost universally the answer is to something different than what is asked. I want to get a bigger butt while building absolutely NO core. But people refuse to accept that goal. They don't understand that squats are not viable, because I don't care that it's hard for women to build core, I don't want a nanometer more. But no, an answer won't be given cause you people are a u t i s t i c.

What's your snapchat babe?

well, dumb cunt, if you can't handle the fast-paced stream of consciousness of this board and adapt to be able to extract information from it, then GTFO.
Clearly you'll be better off sucking a trainer's cock in some gym to get your answers Stacy, because unless you post tits or body pics there's nothing that's going to advance your case here. You know the rules.

I don't have social media because I'm not a dumb whore.

There's literally no usable information to extract though, cause 99% of this board only knows the basic compound excercises taught by the sticky and parrot it with no regard to individual ambition, sperging out when someone doesn't want the same they do

OP just do a shitload of squats, front squats, weighted calf raises, unweighted calf raises, and for upper body id recommend OHP, bench, and pullups.

That being said you really should do deadlifts... but if you're really against it, then whatever. Your bread and butter will be squats/front squats.

You're not going to get too big, femanon. That's very hard for guys to do, and our bodies actually produce testosterone. Chill.

then why are you wasting your time here, moron?
if you can't swim upstream to the purest sources of information based on hot tips that are spread around amidst the countless ripple of useless/irrelevant information here, then you have no business being here.
I told you in my original post :
>anatomically descriptive exercise book for women

Here anonette pic related, I hope this makes you leave for a while, don't come back until you've read all the books in that list and understood the following :
>mobility
>flexibility
>stretching
>anatomy (how else would you isolate the muscles you want to work on, if you don't even know where they are/how to work them ?)
>weight lifting in general

This is the best I can do, if you can't make the connection between the two neurons you have left to read through this and understand it, then you deserve nothing more than an IG model meme routine. You won't dedicate yourself to more than that, anyway.

OP, even with years of training you will never get a butt like that. That's genetics and surgery. If you see the actual results from just excersise then you would realise the most the legs grow is about 1\2 inch. Unless your going to take steroids there is no hope to get a instagram bubble butt. This makes me think you don't lurk enough and your some dumb bitch from some other board that thought Veeky Forums could tell you all the secrets. Go eat less and work on your personality. There's already to many butts and not enough personality in people these days.

The people who'll answer are oft chicks who'll either want to sabotage you, shills who're whoring gym only workouts and PL programs, or queers who want you to get and look as masculine as possible.

Take a look at the HUGE HAMSTRINGS AND WIDE FLAT MAN ASSS IS HOT BRUH!! thing.

Shit you'll not find a single solitary femanon on this entire goddamned bored who says or does follow the shit these idiots are spouting who'll even slightly presentable.

>not wanting thicc hammies

You ain't making it, bitch.

Just squat, deadlift, barbell hip thrust, and kb swing your way to gains.

This reminds me of these 2 sisters from my city who are IG famous

They literally only workout their asses. It looks weird af to be honest but whatever I'd still bang them.

This is a bit paranoid but honestly I wouldn't be surprised

pathetic...Resorting to discrediting the countless reasonable advice provided in this thread because it doesn't fit her idea of what working out should be (easy...).

>73 answers
>1/2 of them are actual advice with exercises targeted at the area she wants + all kinds of relevant information and personal experience
>"you guys know nothing, this board is worthless"
> white knight : "don't worry Stacy, those are just coping incelles and gaydudes"

Pathetic.

Actually the "incels" are a bit of a meme pushed by fucking losers and gay dudes don't care about this thread one way or the other.
I said it was mostly salty women, gym/powerlifting shills, and queers who want her to look as manly possible.

And a good chunk of those answers are fucking retarded. I mean, they're still pushing the Squat = hot lower body meme.
It don't.
Basic bitch cardio bunny routine has always been.
Gobblet squats
Romanian deadlift
Lunges
Donkey kickbacks
Hip thrusts
Planks/leg lifts
Knee or full Pushups
Bent dumbell rows
Dumbbell overhead presses
Lots of cardio and lots of stretching.

I knew females were all fucking stupid

If those are the body parts you want to work out then do exercises that work them out and get as strong as possible in those exercises.
Glutes- Barbell hip thrusts
Quads- Leg extensions
Lats- Lat pulldown

Done. Shit ain't rocket science.

this goddess looks better than you or any of those fake as fuck ig """"""models"""""' can ever hope to look, and all she does is heavy ass squats, deads and hip thrusts, with a sprinkle of standing kickbacks on that tricep machine

so go figure

Here, I put my gf on this, she's gotten juicey lower body gains:

>user's Butt-buster Routine

A1B1xA2B2xx

Workout A1:

1. Seated leg curl machine (moderate weight) x until absolute failure
2. Front squats (heavy) - 5x3
3. Romanian deadlifts - 5x3
4. Hip thrusts - 5x3

Workout B1:

1. Lying down leg curl machine (moderate weight) x until absolute failure.
2. Hack squats - 3x5
3. Sitting calf machine - 3x5
4. Cable curl crunches - 3x10-15

Workout A2:

1. Seated leg curl machine (moderate weight) x until absolute failure
2. Front squats (heavy) - 5x3
3. Upside down Smith machine leg press- 5x3
4. Hip thrusts - 5x3

Workout B2:

1. Lying down leg curl machine (moderate weight) x until absolute failure.
2. Bulgarian split squats - 3x5
3. Hip abductor machine - 3x10-15
4. Hip adduction machine - 3x10-15

Do yoga on Sundays.

i wondered whatever happened to these sisters. they used to work out at my old gym like 3-4 years ago

I meant back squats on A2.

This girl is so dumb.

Female, if all you want is quads and and calves then I recommend;

Every other day:
Leg Extension - 4 x 8-10 @RPE 9
Single leg hip thrust - 2/3 x failure
Calf raises - 4 x 15-25 @RPE 9

You're going to have such an awful, unbalanced physique and look nothing like any of these instagram girls.

Dang

Way more muscular than I want to be

ehhhh...?

TIL visible abs = too muscular for women. Starting to realize how easy it must be to be a woman. Just work out one muscle group once or twice a week, don't eat like a cow, and open your anus to Chad.

Waah why don't they want the same thing I want waaah.

>wider upper back because I want an hourglass
Hour glass means big tits, small waist, big hips. Nothing to do with a wider back. The fuck is a guy going to find attractive in a wide back unless he's a faggot?

>I want to get a bigger butt while building absolutely NO core.
Brazilian lift or ass implants. All compund lifts will use core muscles to stabilize. You don't have the test to get big. Abs in the kitchen. You're an idiot, fuck off.

>way more muscular
Yeah, you're obviously an imbacile. Just stay above a 23%bf so you don't look "muscular".

>All compund lifts
So you're saying there are no isolation excercises for the ass?

Good routine, Satan.

Shes not too defined, she has too much mass

Read it again.

You aren't going to build a real large ass without large hamstrings. Hamstrings are used in exercises that target your posterior chain. Most Instagram fitness girls who have large butts with little to no hamstring development have purchased their butt from a surgeon.

That being said, if you want to look good as a female and have a thicc lower body-- do a beginner full body routine. Lifting heavy will increase your strength and subsequently mass if you're eating enough.

this is why you'll never have the body you want.

>this is why you will never have the body I want
Ftfy

Everyome in this thread is a bad person

i hate OP because she is a stupid vain roastie

i would have faith in humanity restored if OP had posted "i want to be fit and healthy, and i want my body to reflect that, any tips?"

rather than some vain attempt at trying to find out how to make particular body parts grow

anyways, have fun with your stupid ass glute isolation exercises, i dont know how you expect your hamstrings not to grow considering all these muscles work in unison together.

people are so stupid, the number one question should be on how to get gains for health and performance, not how to inflate one section of your body while neglecting the rest. its unattractive in so many ways when i see someone that is obviously a vain isolation gym goer, its pathetic as hell.

you should kill yourself because you specifically dont want to strengthen your core, which is needed for a long and healthy active life free of major injury. have fun with your back pain goals of 2035