Why cant vegans keep their way of eating TO THEMSELVES?

Why would they think that anybody would care? Is telling us that they're vegan a cry for help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UwGFgRhJM48
dogster.com/lifestyle/are-pigs-smarter-than-dogs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2942309/Disturbing-footage-pigs-struggling-breathe-killed-CO2-stunning-method-used-supermarket-abattoirs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KNLNzoogBKU
youtu.be/ao2GL3NAWQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take the green pill user.

How would you notice the vegans who don't tell you?

At this point I just ignore veg-posters. I figure they'll get bored eventually

Everyone else looks like reasonable, healthy people.

Does this answer your question?

kek, imagine the nutcase who made these

There's also this angle to consider

can't wait to see the meat-head mental gymnastics that will be used to refute this

>he doesn't kill or torture innocent animals so he's a nutcase

Lol.

I am answering to the OP, do you disagree with the message or are you just shitposting?

And, to put the nail in the coffin, this

why is it that meat eaters talk about vegans more than vegans do? could anyone explain this for me? thanks

youtu.be/UwGFgRhJM48

Would you put a hook through a dog's lip and use it to drag him underwater until he drowns?

>I ignore them by posting in threads.
Sure buddy.

I legit feel embarrassed for you first worlders, thank god America will be gone soon and west Euro will follow suit you've became too placid that you start damaging yourself and children for a cow.

Do you actually believe the shit you are saying? Do you just spew anything out to backwards rationalize all the fucked up things you say?

The only one who is damaging someone else is you damaging the cow

He's right though. Though soon in this case means like within the next 100 years.

implying meat eaters kill innocent animals?

>implying you don't directly fund the animal slaughter industry by buying meat
>implying the cows are anything but innocent

>implying i give a shit
i like the taste of tortured and murdered animals and their children, deal with it

Self righteousness

No one cares outside of the internet... refuted

1) you giving or not giving a shit does not mean that you were any less wrong and stupid here 2) just because you don't give a shit doesn't mean you shouldn't
3) that gif is perverted and degenerate

A cow is a thing, not a someone.

sage in all fields

Every vegan shill here is Pajeet

They want to stand out by telling everyone what to do from their high horses. Yet they are inconsistent with their morals and really just want attention. This trend will die soon, dont worry. You can always hide their threads

1) I have never killed an animal for so to eat it.
2) Make me (oh wait you can't because survival of the fittest)
3) The gif proves that food is food whether or not it's from some poor being with a mind. Dont you feel terrible when you slowly boil some vegetable? I know I don't because I'm alive and will continue to live because others die.

Wrong. Is your dog a thing?
The OP is not vegan
>they are inconsistent with their morals
Wrong.
Name the trait that is absent in animals that makes it ok to eat them that if true of a human would make it ok to eat them.
>ability to speak, intelligence, being part of a social community, being able to reciprocate a certain moral code
So is it ok to eat retards, people in a coma, social outcasts, indigenous tribesmen and psychopaths?
If you say "no", but eat meat, it it you who is morally inconsistent.

>1) I have never killed an animal for so to eat it.
You directly fund their murder, you literally pay someone to kill it and package it and bring it to the store.
>2) Make me (oh wait you can't because survival of the fittest)
Just because you are the fittest doesn't mean you need to kill to survive.>3)
vegetables are not sentient and never had the potential to be.

The trait absent in animals that allows us to eat them is the fact that they are of species different from ours. We don't eat fucking humans because they belong to our species. We eat animals because they don't.

No that is not what I mean by inconsistence. Why do vegans preach specifically veganism? What about charity that could save actual human lives? What if that meat eater you try to convert actually helps create far less suffering by buying food from local farmers and not shipping soy from overseas and so on? What if he donates large amounts of money to charity organizations and actually saves lives? Why don't vegans endorse this? Why is it all about this trendy diet? And personally, I would eat retards and other degenerates if cannibalism didn't cause shitty diseases

Would you be ok with eating chimpanzees?

Would you be ok with another species eating you? If not, why should the cow be ok with being eaten?
>hurr I don't care
Justr because you don't care doesn't mean you shouldn't

>Why do vegans preach specifically veganism?
Why not? Of course there are ways to have a better impact on the planet, the animals and your health, but why not go vegan too?
>What about charity that could save actual human lives?
99.99% of people, myself included, are lazy and selfish. Charities and activism of any kind require money, time and energy. Going vegan literally only requires you to not buy corpses from the supermarket. No extra money, time and effort to make a positive change.
>What if that meat eater you try to convert actually helps create far less suffering by buying food from local farmers and not shipping soy from overseas and so on?
I don't understand what suffering has to do with soy being shipped from brazil and cows being raised domestically but to answer your stupid question, 80% of all cows are factory farmed, which means they are fed mostly soy, 90% of all soy grown in deforested amazon areas is used as cattle feed, and the feed to meat conversion rate of the most efficient cows is ~1:25 (kg/kg)
So if you don't want soy to be shipped from abroad AND you want to reduce cow suffering, your best bet is to replace cow milk with soy milk and beef with meatless beef.
>What if he donates large amounts of money to charity organizations and actually saves lives?
See above
>Why don't vegans endorse this?
I do endorse it but I wouldn't donate to anyone, hedonism is the way
>Why is it all about this trendy diet?
I have answered sufficiently by now I believe
>And personally, I would eat retards and other degenerates if cannibalism didn't cause shitty diseases
No, you wouldn't, don't lie to make a point and appear consistent

Charity organizations have an interest in making donations easy. Saying donating is harder than completely changing your eating habits is insane.

Shipping food for overseas is polluting the earth. Entire species will end up going extinct because vegans wanted their quirky hipster food. By supporting local farmers I'm not contributing to any of this. Or better yet, hunting my meat myself.

>No you wouldn't
Yes I would because if cannibalism didn't fuck humans up, we would have practiced it for all eternity and it would probably be socially acceptable

A dog is an intelligent mammal so no, but who gives a shit about stupid fish? They don't have feelings

>Saying donating is harder than completely changing your eating habits is insane.
>saying that taking money out of your pocket and losing it is harder than buying food with the same money is insane
It isn't
>vegans wanted their quirky hipster food
90% of a vegan diet is normal food like pasta, beans, oats, rice, fruits, veggies, seitan (made from wheat) etc, all of which eaten by non vegans too so it's not an argument
Also animal agriculture contributes orders of magnitude more to ghg emissions than "transporting quirky veggies" (whatever the fuck that means), just google animal agriculture transportation ghg
Also, you have convinced yourself that going vegan is hard and requires hipster foods to excuse yourself from not practicing it, which is not the case at all. Vegan food is normal food, easy to find, cheap, and as tasty as you make it.
pic related.
>Yes I would
No you wouldn't, stop lying
>if cannibalism didn't fuck humans up, we would have practiced it for all eternity
No, because it is a bad case of a slippery slope in the case of criminals. Primitives ate them too, but the custom ceased. And in the case of retards, they have families who wouldn't let your glutton arse turn their brother and son to poop. And also, slippery slope.

Pigs are more intelligent than dogs (1) but you still fund their suffocation (2)
(1) dogster.com/lifestyle/are-pigs-smarter-than-dogs
>The evidence has been mixed; some studies state that pigs are clearly smarter than dogs, while others conclude that as far as intelligence goes, the differences are negligible. There is no question, however, that pigs are intelligent, communicative, curious, and even creative. They are emotionally complex and have functional long-term memories.
(2) dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2942309/Disturbing-footage-pigs-struggling-breathe-killed-CO2-stunning-method-used-supermarket-abattoirs.html

Eating various chimps and apes is very common in the parts of the world where they live wild.

>No quirky food or powder edition
>vegan
>180g protein in 2500 kcal

I am going to wildly assume that you don't want to be like those people or associated with them in general in any way

Why not? Never eaten chimps but regular old monkey wasn't too bad. Tastes like shit, but you can live on it.

What app is this?

So tell me again how do you get fresh fruits and vertables in the winter? And btw where I live, it's winter like 70% of the year.

Speaking of logical fallacies, you claim that I lie when the answer does not please you and when I give reasoning for my answer you scream slippery slope. The custom ceased, because people who practiced cannibalism got sick. If humans had evolved to practice cannibalism (like some spiders, for example), there's no way we wouldn't still be doing it in at least religious seremonies or something like that. Starving children in Africa would eat their siblings I bet

>So tell me again how do you get fresh fruits and vertables in the winter?
I don't, I mostly get frozen. Please google whether this or animal products are more resource efficient, winter or not.
>the custom ceased yada yada
Retards' families don't want you to turn their brother and son to poop, end of story, your argument is embarrassingly wrong, just stop
cronometer
epic

Ah yes, so you only get some of your food frozen. The rest you get by destroying nature, I see.

Nice job avoiding the fact that you initially just evadaded my point by saying i lied, which I did not. You asked would eating retards, outcasts, criminals etc. be morally ok imo. I said it would, and I'm only not doing it because I can't. What retards' families think doesn't matter in this context. If you for whatever reason think retards' families are relevant to this argument then fine, I would eat whatever live human meat is socially acceptable for eating in this hypothetical situation. You don't even have an argument, nigger

>The rest you get by destroying nature, I see.
Eating cow corpse is orders of magnitude less efficient than eating fresh vegetables
also lmao at living somewhere where it's 70% winter, here it's only winter for 3 months and oranges, cabbage and stuff still grows domestically. So your puny weak little meat eating """"""""""argument"""""""""" has been destroyed by my big fat vegan cock
>evadaded
wouldn't have made that typo if you were vegan
>You asked would eating retards, outcasts, criminals etc. be morally ok imo. I said it would
No, it wouldn't. By saying it's ok, you're pretty much saying you'd consent to your sister or daughter being eaten by your neighbor, if she were retarded. You wouldn't, assuming you are a functional human who bases his moral values on "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
>You don't even have an argument, nigger
You wouldn't admit defeat if a metric ton of arguments fell on your little toe

>Would you be ok with eating chimpanzees?
It would be aesthetically unpleasant to raise chimps for slaughter. They are also so similar to us that there would be an elevated risk of contracting disease from their flesh. That does not make it some sort of universal wrongness.

>Would you be ok with another species eating you?
It would be unpleasant, but sometimes that shit happens.

>If not, why should the cow be ok with being eaten?
This doesn't follow. There was nothing wrong with those other things you said except for aesthetics, and I find the human farming and slaughter of cattle to be aesthetically pleasing or at worst neutral.

>Justr because you don't care doesn't mean you shouldn't
That's terrible reasoning. You're the one making a positive assertion.

>Is your dog a thing?
Yeah?

So you admit you are okay with doing immoral things as long as you get to stick to your gay hipster diet. I see.

>nitpicking on typos
I think we're done here

Oh wait, theres more

Haha so now you equate eating outcasts and these specific groups which you btw specified, to eating my retarded sister or daughter. And yeah, if I was a retard I'd like someone to kill me so I could at least know blisfull oblivion instead of a life of suffering. So even the golden rule applies here.

Fyi, you lost this when you misinterpeted what I meant by moral consistency. Infact, you are still trying to build your arguments on that misinterpretation. Take your B12 supplements, I think there's actually something wrong with your brain

Vegan threads attract so much retardation and mental gymnastics holy shit

I've never met a male vegan who isn't single or gay. Starting to think there is a correlation and not just a coincidence......

Jon Venus
Brian Turner

Each one of those are proven to increase performance in the gym. Being vegan is only a nuisance to training and doesn't do anything other than make you seem like a cunt

Veganism IS mental gymnastics.... You really think a 0.001% faggots and celebs stop eating meat is going to stop the billions of OTHERS consuming meat and threaten the food industry in anyway ?
Fucking americans and your savior complex, you need to take on some hopeless cause so that you feel you exist.

Veganism is basically all the kissless virgins promising they won't have sex, in order to prevent rape....

The only good arguments against eating meat are all health related, specifically heart health. Eating meat and animal products is tasty, just as smoking a cigarette is very enjoyable.

I do believe the vegan trend will continue because of one single reason: women. Once women catch onto the trend, which they already have, it will spread like a wildfire among women due to virtue signaling, 'holier than thou' attitudes and 'feelings'.

There is a reason why this anti fat shaming thing caught on and it's not because of men, but women. Nobody cares about people fat shaming fat men, but everyone and their mothers is up in arms against fat shaming women, because women are very vocal when it comes to their 'feelings'.

A brilliant video on the hive mind by Colttaine, a long watch but well worth it:
youtube.com/watch?v=KNLNzoogBKU

>that gif is perverted and degenerate

fuck off you city cuck, chickens don't have feelings, my uncle used to clean a dead chicken and throw her organs to the others, and they would eat it like it's a fucking feast

they literally don't care, and free range chicken taste fucking delicious

>Veganism is basically all the kissless virgins promising they won't have sex, in order to prevent rape....
False analogy for two reasons
1) I'm not a "kissless virgin", I've been consuming dead animal bodies and their secretions for 24 years.
2) I am not swearing completely off sex, I just stopped raping. I still eat food, it just doesn't include corpses and baby formula coagulates anymore
Veganism is like refusing to rape because you dislike rape, I'd say it's pretty consistent and makes sense.
>Savior complex
I just don't want to be part of this travesty anymore. If I thought of myself as a saviour I'd be an activist, but I am not.
>The only good arguments against eating meat are all health related, specifically heart health.
No, the health argument is shaky. Eating sardines and fermented dairy (like kefir and Greek yogurt) is not detrimental to your health in any way.
The impenetrable arguments you dismissed so easily are the name the trait (moral) and GHG (environmental). One is based on being logically consistent and the other is based on facts.

>would you be ok with another species eating you?

gee user, guess we really need to eliminate those evil lions and tigers eating those poor poor unwilling gazelles, fucking monsters

the only reason we aren't eaten is cause we are at the top of the chain, and even then that shit happens once in a while

That was exactly my point. By consuming the flesh of others you are engaging in chicken tier behaviour. We are above that.
>A brilliant video on the hive mind by Colttaine,
Here, have a video on the hivemind, you word twisting manipulative fuck
youtu.be/ao2GL3NAWQU
Careful: watching this video may result in you realising you are a colossal hypocrite

How would you feel if you were fucking nutso about dogs and people everywhere started to kill them under brutal conditions just to eat them, when it's not necessary to do so at all?
It's not the most healthy thing for us, or the planet.

But hey I eat meat because I don't particularly care enough to stop. I don't care about a lot of things.

by having sex you are engaging in animalistic behaviour, if you follow logic the only reason to do so would be for procreation, why are you having sex for fun user? that shit is instinctive and completely unnecessary for a life of contemplations and searching of truth

The lion has no choice and doesn't know any better. You do have a choice and you do know better.
>Top of the food chain
Bullshit. Ever since we built the first spear and lit the first fire, we are beyond the food chain, not atop it. There's
a difference

False analogy again, you're embarrassing yourself.
1) sex doesn't harm anybody else
2) reckless procreation and STD spreading is not moral and I am against niggers fucking each other and having 10 kids and 10 different versions of HIV each

>anybody

animals are not somebody, they are a thing

Kek
Not falling for it again

Fucking vegans, I'm going to punch my cat if you don't stop spreading your propaganda.

>Eating sardines and fermented dairy (like kefir and Greek yogurt) is not detrimental to your health in any way.
Sure, there are some meat and fermented diary that are fine. Generally though, it's easier to stick to a diet when you can just blanket remove a certain type of food and be done with it.

>The impenetrable arguments you dismissed so easily are the name the trait (moral)
I don't care about the moral arguments, only the health arguments.

>Careful: watching this video may result in you realising you are a colossal hypocrite

Kek. I slaughtered chickens and fish when I was 9-ish, I know very well where meat comes from and have seen it and done it first hand.

I also don't believe dogs are much different than cows, chickens or pigs, which is why I laugh at westerners who are 'shocked' at the chinese eating dogs.

>I laugh at westerners who are 'shocked' at the chinese eating dogs.

Muslim/gook detected. Doesn't surprise me that mans worst enemy hates mans best friend.

>Muslim/gook detected.
Not muslim, nor gook. Eastern European.

There goes your argument.

>I slaughtered chickens and fish when I was 9-ish
Me too. I've speared and gutted dozens of octopi still alive, I've shot tons of doves with lead airsoft guns (not a native speaker) and I've hit a rabbit (on purpose) with my car, paralyzed him from the waist below and put the poor dude out of his misery with an axe to the neck.
Ages 12 to 22.
Inb4 edge, inb4 I don't believe you, idgaf. Those things did happen and I know it.
Still, people change. I used to kill them exactly because I hadn't made the connection that animals qualify as others.
>I also don't believe dogs are much different than cows, chickens or pigs, which is why I laugh at westerners who are 'shocked' at the chinese eating dogs.
This does not negate what the psychologist explains at the video (neither does your previous point either obviously). You have been brainwashed into thinking it's ok.

Oh my bad.

Cockroach detected.

>The lion has no choice and doesn't know any better

Those arguments support exterminating lions. They can't be taught better. That means they're no better than killing machines, and their deaths will spare countless others.

Why should we interfere? You know what I say? Fuck it, let's interfere. Let's destroy the foundation of natural selection just to appear consistent on the internet. How should we start? By fixing our mess before lions', right? Right. If you are so concerned about gazelle welfare, stop eating meat

>why should we interfere?
>fixing our mess before lions'

Weird to see a vegan engaging in the selective charity argument. Why can't some people stop eating meat, and other people start exterminating everything that can't comply with the proper moral order? You're going to need to do it sooner or later.

Because it's the right thing to do.

>muh natural selection

If you cared about natural selection, you'd respect that humans have naturally been selected to eat meat.