How to gain weight/muscle with a super high metabolism

/auschwitzprisoner/ here. Seems impossible for me to gain weight and i dont want to be a skinny fuck anymore.
Help me out boiz

Actual nutritionist here.
Unless you have some underlying medical condition, metabolic function varies VERY little in healthy, young adults.

There is a 99.9999% chance that you overestimating the amount of food youre eating, or there is a 99% chance that you are not even bothering to count your calories.

You're as bad as fatties who say the same thing, only reversed.
You eat too little and that's it.

this

metabolism is a meme excuse used by skellies and fatties. I used to be one of the skellies who said shit like "I eat 4000 cals a day bro, I just cant gain any weight :(" but when I actually started counting calories I was actually eating

I eat a lot of fatty foods and the only excercise i do at this point is occasional walking

My arms are still twigs and so are my legs. Ribs are visible etc and the only thing that really seems to gain weight is my gut, and even that will disappear overnight if i dont eat 4 or 5 meals a day.

So once you started counting calories you saw results?
I'll admit i havent tried this yet, but i almost always eat fast food and dont miss meals

>I eat a lot of fatty foods
food scale
do you have one motherfucker?

you don't know shit bout food, or else you wouldn't be skelly
weigh your shit up, calculate it out, and see if you truly are eating a lot or just being a little bitch

You're talking out of your ass OP, go fucking count your calories and report back when it turns out you're not eating shit

Worse case scenario, GOMAD

count your calories, work to exceed them, it will be tough

And activity level.
There's a 99.9% chance they do fuck all in the way of activity and think they're 45 minutes in da gym or their 10 minute "hiit" sessions are enough.

yeah, once I started counting calories I started to gain weight. you have to stick to it for months tho, cant just do it for a week and say "calorie surplus just doesnt work for me"

fat =/= weight gain, calories do. 1 carb has roughly the same calories as 1g fat

the gut is bloat from having food/gas in your stomach/digestive system, not actual body mass. try eating more calorie dense food that will bloat you less. youll be able to eat more too if youre less bloated. try moderate fat/ high carb for less bloat. also experiment with fibre, both too high/low can cause bloat

milk is your friend

Thanks mate, will do

try doubling your caloric intake, also lift so it wont just be fat, if you litterally cant gain weight you deserve world fame... fuccboi

1g carb = 4 calories
1g fat = 9 calories

my skinny as skeleton friend complains about "how can you eat that much food its not normal"

while im eating a meal meant for 5 people alone and still could eat more

I have scoliosis, my muscles are constantly trying to compensate for my fucked up spine. I eat three normal to large sized meals a day + snacks. If I miss a meal, the next day i'll be a pound lighter.

these pictures are so horrific to me.
Not because of how they look. Because of the fact that the nazis were such monsters to do something like that to millions of other people. Just how could they not feel absolutely awful.
Its scary. The germans back then, they were normal people. Then some dude shows up and spews his disgusting ill fantasies around and convinced everyone to act like barbaric trash. Makes you realize that good/bad people do not exist. Everyone is good and evil at the same time. Fathers who spent their entire life working normals jobs and caring for their family started mass murdering their neighbors within a few years.

ideologies, and identity politics are scary bro, and normal people can do some seriously crazy shit to fit into the norm.

The left would do that shit in a heartbeat if they could.

no, krauts are underhanded power-hungry cunts.
they might rest easy for a while but when the opportunity comes they'll take it and end up leading the whole of europe into the brownlands.

>The left
Please stop. The left has zero power, their biggest problem is being too nice. The right has all the power and is the reason the world is shitty. The entire left right thing is just a way to divide people anyway. Corporate dems and Corporate republicans only serve big money.

lol too true

t. Jew

Please stop. The left has all power. The left is authoritarianism in all its forms. The left controls academics, media, and most Western governments.

The right's issue is there is no unifying ideology other than anti-leftism. Libertarians hate neo cons. Right wing populists hate moderate republicans. Establishment republicans hate libertarians and they all together hate traditionalists.

The left's issue is that they constantly try to divide people into classes, races, and gender. Its hard to juggle everybody's special interests.

If people would just fuck off and do their own thing rather than try to fix other peoples' problems or dictate how others should live, the world would be less shitty.

>Please stop. The left has all power.
If that were true, progressive view points would be the law of the land. instead you have the nation ruled by corporate greed.
>The left is authoritarianism in all its forms.
At its extremes both sides are toxic, but because the right has more power it is more detrimental. Hypocrisy is a major issue with both sides.
>The left controls academics, media, most Western governments.
College kids have no power, celebrities have no power. The right holds all three branches of the government.

You literally probably don't eat enough as you think. Typically people underestimate their caloric intakes, but you are probably overestimating.

If things fill you up too quickly, there is a solution: FAT. Throw in some fat or extra fat when you're cooking and you'll easily get in extra calories without having to eat much more other than the fat you added.

Tablespoon or so of canola oil can make a huge difference to a dish (and much tastier).

I don't really count calories, as I don't feel the need to. I eat what I like when I want to other than during when I'm fasting.

I just ensure I get enough protein in and everything else comes together.

Making mac and cheese? Put in a little bit extra butter or something.

Making rice and chicken? Throw in a bit of canola oil.

Make a PB and J sandwich for dessert.

You can always add a little bit of fat to a meal pretty easily ... How do you think America is obese?

Eating a lot will just make you fat. Take steroids you will look great because of skinny genes

>"If that were true progressive viewpoints would be the law of the land"

What are hate speech laws? What are race and gender quotas? Lmao

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting