Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease a situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap?

Don't you want your son to have a proper dad, not some faggot that can't stand the water coming from the other tap?

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>faster metabolism
>thicker, stronger and more shiny hair
>better skin
>harder erections
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>whiter and thicker cum
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

soap doesn't wash away as well in cold water..

>using soap
I bet you call yourself natty

Nah senpai, I tried cold showers but I wouldn't take them regularly. I love my hot showers too much. It's way to comfy, I see no reason to give them up.

>pic related, me taking a hot shower

The cold water in my area gets fucking cold, near freezing in fact so no thank you.

None of this is supported by science

>natty
i would never say such a word unless referring to a nostalgic brand of beer.

it does make you feel energetic

good luck for decreased testo you fuckin idiot because of cold shower.

I start my showers cold, wearing my necklace (a mjölnir one), that I figured gives me better Resistance to Cold, then leave the water on at the already set hot temp. to let it warm up to that, feels great desu

Fuck that, I like comfy warm showers. Bought into this meme for a couple of months and there's literally no difference. If anything it made me not want to wash myself because I knew that I would have to take a cold shower and they're awful. You never get used to how cold and unpleasant they are, it's just a nasty cold ice shower every fucking day. Not worth it all.

I take cold showers in the middle of heat waves, otherwise I take steaming hot showers because they feel good and the heat causes blood vessels to dilate which increases blood flow and that results in more gains and quicker recovery.

>You never get used to how cold and unpleasant they are
That is how you build up character.

>used to HATE cold water
>go to waterfall in mountains
>glorious 50 yard fall, dozens of hot babes swimming underneath
>rip off my shirt and pants, strip down to my underwear
>about to jump in, dip my toe in the water
>COLD AS FUCK HNNNG
>the laughter of hot big titty babes beckons from across the pond
>pop a boner
>jump in
>nutsack is instantly harder than my dick
>never felt this alive in my life

From that day forward I have loved cold showers

>shampoo hair with hot water
>lather face
>rinse hair and ring out
>rinse face
>condition hair
>lather body while conditioner sits
>rinse body
>turn water to cold and rinse hair and body once more

This is the correct way to shower.

>Autism: The Blog Post

the blog paste

no

I use hot water initially as it makes my facial wash and soap more effective for cleaning due to opening the pores. I usually spend about a minute under cold water at the end though since it's refreshing. Don't know if it helps anything tbqh

I've stopped them after reading that they reduce gains, they appear to decrease inflammation. Since that my showers are boiling water. If you can prove me otherwise, I will start them again. Loved the energy rush.

Trash pasta as usual.

nice unreferenced blogscience

I tried them for 6 months a few years ago and it was just a pain in the ass. I much prefer cold-ish showers that are cold, but not horribly so. You get the same skin and hair gains because it's really hot water that dries all of that out.

The only concrete thing about being able to tolerate freezing cold showers is that you would get along well with others if you are in a group and there isn't enough hot water for everyone to shower (a crappy hotel, prison, etc.).

This OP screams edgy 16 year old

why do you say they reduce gains?

I've tried doing cold showers several times now but for some reason i can only do it for about 3 weeks before i come down with the flu, is this shit normal? This has happened 3 times now.

that's not how viruses work my man.

Are you guys for real ? Washing yourself makes you feel manly ?

I wish I was man enough to take cold showers tbqh. The hot shower is just too fucking comfy, and keeps my sweat going.

So how cold are your cold showers? I'm currently on vacation in Greece. The coldest tap water here is actually borderline warm. Like 20C. Back home it's around 10C.

Burning hot showers are for men you silly fucks. Go fuck with that water heater. Your wife and kids should literally cry and consider a hospital visit after following you in.

/pol/ here. I used to take cold showers only, never drink, and sleep on the floor without a pillow. But after the army I turned into a softie. How do I get back on track Veeky Forums?

I prefer lukewarm to cold showers. Like sunny day at he beach in ~4 ft of water cold

>Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

>Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?
Edge lord

mah nigga

>are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life?
Made that decision months ago, only the weak would ever think it's hard to take a cold shower.

Really cold in the winter, but not that cold in the summer.

That counts only after the workout right? If after a couple of hours would it still affect in a negative way?