>cleans up my whole house and I'm thankful as fuck

>skip to today
>recovering from work out
>can barely move my body due to over working
>go to make a whey smoothly
>two 2.5kg bags of whey are missing
>ask my friend where they went
>he through them out because the powder made the cupboard messy
>turns out he threw out my seasoning and for some reason my golden curry cubes which is one that confuses the shit out of me
>left with salt, rice and unseasoned chicken to recover.

so what am I gonna have to do to this guy?

pic unreleated

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.rest7.com/show/Udk37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xd mommy look I lied on teh interwebz

talk to him

tell him he he made you feel

Talk to him, lay down some boundaries. buy him a meal or something as thanks for cleaning up, but tell him that he can't go throwing your stuff out without asking. Or divide up the cupboards so you have one and he has one and you don't touch each others. It's just finding a compromise that works.

Throw out his most prized possesions

Instead of bitching here like a stupid dumb fuck go tell that to him you fucking imbecile.

If you need protein so bad suck his cock.

You thickheaded imbecile. Your friend is trying to tell you that you don't need protein supplements. You can just use his protein instead.

something is off about that pic...
It's a guy.

This. OP it's pretty clear he's sexually interested in you and wants you to suck his cock for your protein.

man I've been wondering this for ages. person only does gravure so it's sketchy and their shoulders are so fucking huge. but I'm high test so I don't care either way. they thicc.

Stop making a mess with your fucking powder

wtf man.

man wtf, is that you?

I'd beat him to a near death status if he threw out my supplements desu

Why does my dick always go crazy when I see a thick girl sitting in this pose?

cos your dicks brain is working right.
anyway help me determine if this is a dude or not.

That bulge seems suspiciously big and there's no center line parting the outer labia. Pretty sure that's a dude. Fuck.

>reverse image search
>one picture set costs 2000yen
Did you actually pay 20 bucks to get pictures of a possible trap? If not, give me the torrent link.

Why did he move in at the first place?
Does he pay rent?
It's your fucking house m8 lay down the rules, demand that boipucci

sauce?

no I didn't pay shit nigga. also full photo set isn't out there. japs are too goodie goodie to hook a nigga up with THICC traps.
I pretty much just find scraps on the internet.

Have a go at him for being a stupid prick, he threw out your property and a bunch of stuff you bought.

This joke is so fucking dumb. Look up how much protein you get from cum, it's almost nothing.

>t. cumlet

twitter: mekemon
all jokes aside I think it's more likely a girl then not but if it's a post op I wouldn't be shocked at all. those shoulders are so god damn wide.

Is that a man?
Look at those hands

>cumlet

hands is a bad meme, it's a real poor way to determine with obvious exceptions.

imgur.rest7.com/show/Udk37

Its a girl.

Yeah, I know dudes with really female looking hands and then there's chicks like megansquats

those fingers on that lady...
they're among us.

where did you find this btw?
had to look everywhere just to find what I have and this thing has a few that even I don't.

pic semi related. it's a completely different bob cut thicc asian bitch.

Several google searches to find her name, then googled her name for image galleries.

what a perfect woman!

Thanks for the new fetish OP, pantyhose + one piece swimsuits. Is there a name for this kind of attire?

This

find more of her pls m8

THEN MAYBE HE SHOULDNT HAVE HAD SUCH A MESSY PLACE THAT IT NEEDED TO BE TOTALLY CLEANED UP

Maybe he needs to have his fucking powder in a proper container

Consider this a lesson learned.

Your friend threw YOUR whey out of YOUR house because it made things messy?
You're either lying or a beta overlord.

holy shit muh dickk

>needing any seasoning for chicken besides salt and pepper

Tell me how to get a body like this girl Veeky Forums

Op you know just as well as i that pic is related.

Give him the d. Forcefully. Fuck his boipucci and show him whos boss of this gym. Then youll have a cute femboi maid cleaning your house and dick.