Compression pants

alright guys someone just bought me a pair of these and they're really comfortable, but how do I wear them without looking gay as fuck?

I mean they're literally the same tights that girls wear to the gym to show their bloody ass off

I was thinking of shorts over them, or only using them for running.

should i just scrap the whole idea and start a home gym? let me know what you think Veeky Forums

are you dyel? If you use them you'll look like a trap faggot

Are you big? Then they're ok

Fucking nigger draft dodging faggot.

this

but if they actually have muhammad ali on them like that then dont wear them at all

if you're not a faggot you'll either trash them or wear them under something else
not shorts, that's even gayer

I wear them under shorts sometimes when I squat or deadlift.

that's like asking if you can tape a dildo on youre forehead without appearing gay/bisexual.

Wear basketball shorts over them

it was just the first image i found. they don't have anything on them

Look cute as fuk and complain to gym staff if people stare

I wear mine casually around the city

Wear them how you want. Women will like them regardless, men will think you're a faggot whether you wear them alone or under shorts. I have a pair of women's spandex booty shorts that I wear to deadlift and squat in because I dont like shit around my knees. If they're comfortable for you to lift in then do it.

Put some shorts on other them.

Don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

Post the shorts please

L-London

Wear some shorts and youre set , otherwise faggot.

Maybe roll them up a little above your calves and you won't look as faggy I guess. If you have big legs though, you'll look fine regardless

what women's brand do you wear that doesn't look awkward as fuck on a dude?

The mimi app wouldn't let me post pics for whatever reason so I came all the way on the website for you fucks. Tell me I'm pretty.

> no abs
Mirin none the less but come on son

I'm more offended by the tapout branding than I am anything else.

Has anybody told you a joke recently? Because it looks like you laughed your ass off.

Shit lighting and bulking. I went from a 128 lb twink after I had surgery for a testicular torsion to 173 lb strong fuck in 1yr 4mo. Abs aren't pronounced but they do show in person.

was hoping to see some nice bulge and ass but i genuinely can't tell if you're wearing shorts over them or if they're just oddly baggy

either way i'm disappointed, they aren't as tight as i hoped

Thats fair. Wife bought them for me thinking that I would love them so I wear them mostly to make her happy. But also because they're fucking comfy.

King of rash guards is here

Back up cucks, these are called rash guards if your not a faggot

They come in hella designs and shit, black being basic, Asian design being unacceptable in my book.

Use them when training MMA/BJJ/wrestling (i.e. the most many of all sports)

When training, men will put on shorts over them...the dick print is just way too much

Women simply a rash guard because everyone loves camel toe

If your going to be walking around town in these your legs better be on point, and I'd pay money to see you walking around without shorts over... seriously, they make your pickle enormous looking

>alright guys someone just bought me a pair of these and they're really comfortable, but how do I wear them without looking gay as fuck?
You can't. They always look gay as fuck.
>I mean they're literally the same tights that girls wear to the gym to show their bloody ass off
Yeah, which is why it looks gay as fuck
>I was thinking of shorts over them, or only using them for running.
Nah, still fucking gay
>should i just scrap the whole idea and start a home gym? let me know what you think Veeky Forums
Fuck it. I wear 'em. I don't give a shit what other people in the think in my gym. They're comfy as fuck and my knees feel way more comfortable during squats and I can actually see the movement of my actual legs, glutes and lower part of my spine when I record my sets. Fuck normies.

Trump is also a draft dodging faggot. Kys lol

You faggy fucks. The inside is spandex and the outside is baggy.

The design matters a lot more then you'd think, so does the fit. They HAVE to be skin tight

They can also be called spats or compression pants

Seriously, if your legs are small don't fucking do it

Surfers use them, as do gymnastic cucks

Like usual, women always look better

do they actually do anything

Found these for 35 bucks. Gonna buy 3 sizes and return the ones that don't fit

holy shit that got me hard quick

these are my choice

They are gay af but i still wear them for squats and deadlift, tho there's always a judgemental faggot staring at me during rest, and i'm pretty sure he thinks i might be a faggot

>tfw home gym master race

They keep the mat from giving you mat burn. Or your gi from scratching you all to hell. They can be used as a base layer of your in cold areas, or add the only layer of it's hot and you don't want sun burn

You can slide all the way across the mats in gymnastics and wrestling

How's it feel having the smallest dick on Veeky Forums?

Apparently they aid blood flow and there's been some studies showing that long time injury prevention in the joints can be slightly lowered by wearing compression clothing. It's not better than warming up but it might be an additional safety measurement.

If they stop half way down the calves that's for girls

looks like he's a good 7 inches and thick too ;)

no, that's just wrong

can you?

Wouldn't wear compression pants, they're like yoga pants for guys.

I personally only wear compression shirts, but you can only pull it off if you aren't a dyel. I've noticed people miring me since I started wearing them to the gym and the qt receptionist also tries to start conversations with me now.

It's her job to be polite

moar

Agreed, but I've been going there for over a year now. Not ONCE has she tried to have a conversation with me until recently since I changed my shirt to a compression shirt.

Granted, I'm no longer a dyel which also plays a big role, but the compression shirt shows my gains off very well.

Coincidence?

Oh yeah he changed his name and religion?
Wow thanks for that info mr cool ice.

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 51 / 13 / 27 / 1 [Updat
you cant return compression pants in most places, due to the fact theyre skin tight and some peple dont wear underwear with'em

jesus christ, user

Tell us how much you squat, fucker.

Stop being a fucking weirdo.

get a higher resolution camera wtf

+ take the shorts off too wtf

Yeh your fine but don't forget your thong or everyone will see your panty lines.

put shorts over them.

no dont

you wear them by being not being insecure with yourself. I like wearing compression pants and shorts because they're real comfy and my lower body looks good in them. if you go through life constently giving a fuck about what people think of you, you won't go very far.

You're probably a faggot because they're for ATHLETES who do SPORTS not losers like yourself who's only hobby is lifting and beating off post gym. Regardless, yes wear shorts with them, they're not meant to be worn by themselves because they're underwear.

imgur link a nude pls

ITT: dudes jacking off to your pics, so I think that makes them gay? IDK

I wear these all the time, but I've got 29" quads and joocy glutes, if you don't have a thicc lower body then don't bother.

On a side note, do any of you boiz wear socks to the gym? It's hot as balls year round here so I haven't work socks in years but was on vacation in Canadia and every male in the gym was wearing socks.

Very flattering all of my desu senpais. My wife already thinks I'm weird for posting those pics for an anonymous fitness forum where nobody even lifts so I'm gonna have to pass.

>like usual
>implying women do anything right

ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD PLEASE?

Socks in winter, no socks in summer because I'm not a savage.

Just get compression pants that go above your knee and wear gym shorts over them, comfy as fuck and you dont look like a flamming faggot

You're supposed to wear a kilt over top

Doesnt change the fact

>hella

fuck you and fuck the bay area

check this 9

I wear them exclusively (to the gym)
Comfy, warm, flexible. And girls mire.
Only insecure dicklets and dyels cry about them

Lol. People like that are fucking cucks