Face Gains Thread

Post your transformations here

bullshit

better lighting, hair, less fat, more features.

I believe it.

It why fat girls are ugly. All their beautiful features are covered in a consuming fat.

Dropping to single digit body fat and revealing a well defined jaw can completely change how someone looks. The better pose, lighting, haircut, clothes, etc. didn't hurt either.

i can't remember name, but theres heaps of pics of him, its true

except instead of just a stache on the right i'm rolling with the "trimmed stubble" look

340 lbs on the left, 240ish on the right, 2.5 years

Get rid of that pedo moustache, my dude

You still look beta as fuck in your second picture.

trim ur fingernails mongoloid

Get some Just For Men or something and dye your moustache dark brown, that moustache is way too thin/blonde.

Great weight loss and skin improvement though.

Read the post my dudes, I don't have the stache anymore. Also I've got 50-60 lbs left to lose

I thought about it but I'm hoping t just grows back better

Fuck. I'm like a 2/10 only because my eyes aren't round beta eyes but I'm over 30% bf. Is it possible for me to signicantly improve? I'm scared that I'll still be hedious after I lose my weight. How can I tell if I won't?

Like feel for my jaw or something.

Alright, let's do this. 30 lbs difference.

Don't like poos

Must've been hard to scale the fence with that weight. Pretty qt now though

You're a poo.
Aw thanks :-) yeah I did weird stuff when I was fat to get attention. Things are different now.

Kek

Electric Forest?

Yeah ha. Got a bit of a hippy side :-)

>she's an indian and a spic
cmon /pol/ at least get it right

Wrong and wrong. :p lrn2culture.

i will never get to fuck a prime latina ever again.

man i miss being 16

fuck you. i love you

Face is in this, so it counts. Can y'all rate my tinder profile? First time putting a shirtless pic in there, but way more girls are messaging me first specifically about it.

you need to get a natural looking shirtless picture

I really do, yet somehow this is working. Almost every swyor is a match I'm surprised. I kinda did this as a test.

Hi, grill here.
I like your profile but perhaps you can post another main picture that isn't zoomed in or cropped to that degree?

Off topic but anyone care to give a number rating on this pic? I have terrible judgement lol

just put on a sombrero get in the pool sit on the stairs stretch your arms out and ask ya mom to take a picture done easy

Kek

you have shit facial hair just shave

Ur profile bio is gay as fuck

Make it "smoking grass and eating ass"

>fag haircut
>fag necklace
>fag fucking pose
>graphic T
>acne
>high school facial hair
Also, are those highlights? Fucking kill yourself you metro cunt. also this board is 18+

you look like a narrow faced cuck

You lack chin and a jaw

Let me give ua dvice

> thicken your neck
> get swole
> get a tan
> get a good skincare routine
> chew gum to widen jaw.

You look like this cuck in pic related
you kinda look like a mexican juan/jose chad here. thicken your eyebrows, get a good skincare routine

shave those pubes, ur facial structure is somewhat decent to an extent

from incel to chad

make sure you thicken your eyebrows and get rid of that acne

how old are you right now?

thanks for the advice amigo but im brazilian actually

Thanks. Im 19 right now.

R8

0/10 subhuman trash kys

Stupid phone REEE

Nice instagram self promotion you loser

kill yourself

Decent, just get rid of the acne
post a pic of yourself gayboy

Been told by many people i look exactly like this

upside down/10

what a fucking gay thread you're all faggots

Like on all of them or just the douchey one?
And smart. I'm sitting out at the pool next Sunday so I'll get a good one there.

What do y'all think of posting pics from poerrlfiting meets?

Actual face pic. Debating on whether or not to grow a beard. I got the grwoth for it, but rocking the baby face has always been my thing.

>tfw ugly fuck
>gym if full of mirror
>forced to look at my ugly ass face

Might want to take pics in a different angle. It highlights your receding hairline. Still rather handsome, no homo.

See I think I have one too but every hair dresser and doctor I've asked says there's no signs. I have a huge fucking forehead though. But I kinda think it's receding toom.

When it starts to show more you should buzz it short, you will look good regardless
N.. n-no homo brah

grow a beard, your body doesn't match your face desu, i've seen your body-only pic in the CBT and i thought you'd have some rugged as fuck face but it's quite disappointing that it is this. growing a bear should fix it somewhat tho

estrogen oval face

Please tell me face gains are a real thing. Part of the reason I'm working out is that I hope it'l give more definition to my face. Right now I have a good jawline, but some of my features such as my nose are rounded and it makes me look like a little kid.

You don't store fat in your nose.

Time to kill myself then

Have you ever saw someone that looked worse after going from 30% bf to 10%?

Don't listen to fuckers, nice stache.

At least you're not ugly
Lots of girls like twink guys with childish features, specially the younger ones

Do face gains happen after 18 even without working out? I just graduated hs and I'm worried this is the face and height I'm stuck with.

The longest I've made it is 7 days. I always end up pussing out and shaving it. Plus I seem to date 20-21 yos and they all say then clean shaven baby face look is better on me.

But then again they also used to say someone my size was disgusting, and they're all about it now.

Fuck it I guess. I'm married to this meet prep anyways.

You post this in every thread, come on stop or at least use new photos

You're worried about unimportant shit. Once you get 10% or below body fat its just facial structure that you cant change too much.

Still better to be a shredded monstrosity than a gangly ghoul or a pudgy sunken souflé.

Grow a full beard or get rid of the stach.
Also get a better haircut, you're not in high school any more.

Don't listen to user, bio is perfect for taming strange, not too douchey and not too humble, pics should be.

>Great casual photo with cool/good looking friends.
>Photo of you shirtless, in a natural setting, as in on the beach, coming out of a swimming pool, or better yet, coming out of the sea.
>Photo of you in a formal setting, with a suit or tux.
>Well taken casual selfie.
>Selfie with a car, a vehicle you own, or in a well equipped room\apartment..
>Photo of you and friends doing something EPIC or TOTALLY AWESOME.

And keep the baby face and no facial hair, just keep doing your eyebrows until you eventually go bald.

Learn to dress properly mommas boy

for how many years are you fucking people going to spam these two pictures.

please, for the love of fuck cook some fresh pasta

Sceenied.
Gotta change shirtless photo. Maybe I'll get one with a feengymmbuddies at the.
Got the suit one going.
I think my selfie works.
About to leave for nappa in a few weeks and so I'll get a good pic of my family and I doing that.
Thanks user.

When did tailored button down become a bad thing?

Not everyone can pull off the pedo-stache buddy

b4

pls be in new delhi

I'm not even mad, that's amazing.

200% gay

how do i face gains?

Low bf%, that's it.

Have a hot Mom

wow this thread motivates me to die :)
fatties can at least lose weight and look good.

My mom looked like kate bush when she was younger. Am I fucked?

post face

Think i've come pretty far, desu.

kek literally no jaw. you're exactly the type of guy that would benefit from masseter hypertrophy

Better haircut would help

much better

Had one, haven't had a cut in a while.

funny enough it's a matter of preference here, some love it some don't.

lanky lobster to fit

much better with it if you care about facial gains

Haven't had the time or money for a while, and i'm currently on deployment, the closest town/hairdresser is over 3 hours away. I'll have to get it cut when I get back.

Shave mustache

First pic is 18
Second one is 21 and ive only been lifting for 8 months

I personally think i became uglier generally speaking, but i like the way i look now. Less skeletal since i gained 35lbs. And even if i did get uglier the confidence boost from lifting outweighs any look points lost by a lot.

JUST

Are you gay? You look incredibly gay. Would definitely date you desu. No homo etc.

An old one

B4

After
The pic is a month old, but I've been packing for College. Bed Head is crazy
Probably going to shave mexistache soon, but maybe not

Scott Herman plz go