How do steroids affect your face?

How do steroids affect your face?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4174066/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pimples and balding, possibly a beard.

Well it can make your hair fall out, for starters. Not quite face but I think hair kinda goes with the whole thing

Does it grow out your chin, jaw and browridge?

No you fucking retard.

not really... just get jaw implants or something

If you're genetically predetermined to balding you will lose your hair, which makes you very ugly

Just shave your head and wear a cap like bradley martin.

No, but HGH does. Just be careful with the dosage, too much and you'll start to get that distended stomach look you see in pro bodybuilding comps

Look up tren jaw

>trust me bro

CHAD EFRON holy shit

taking roids right now

If so I was going to lose it anyway, so why not learn to cope sooner? No point dicking around

>tfw want to take sterioids
>can't because even creatine causes hair loss for me

Imagine him on tren.

HGH also accelerates cancer and tumor growth. Notice how every body builder who has sworn by it has also suffered some form of cancer

Holy shit...is that a morph or a real pic of barrett? jordan looks masculine as fuck

> big skull and wide face
> slayer eyes
> wide jaw
> large chin
> thick neck
> 6 feet tall
> huge frame
> low bodyfat

This motherfucker has it all. Easy mode from birth to death.

DId his skull widened as he got older? I saw earlier pics of him and he looked super feminine. Now, he is a wide skulled robust masculine slayer

>inb4 shitstorm
I honestly and in-ironically think he looks bad. I think Chico is leagues ahead of him and so is that other 40yr old model, its not gandy. Some guy from Canada I think.

balding is genetic

>slayer1
kek how deep does that rabbit hole go, youre correct either way

Tyson would mong the fuck out of that alien

You gain a permanent expression of shame

if you're 14 maybe

Aren't you forgetting someone?

Aren't YOU forgetting someone?

No, because I said not gandy. Tyson blows gandy away as well dude.

Test gave me neck gains. No jaw or real face change, but larger necks really complement the face. So that is something.

roids erase Natty Chad qualities
very sad

This just proves large traps are disgusting and look like shit

The top pictures probably got him laid way more, but he choose to leave it all behind.

wow he got a haircut

>relaxed pose 1st set
>most muscular pose 2nd set

>eww his traps got bigger

retards

What is flexing a muscle you lanky fag

And apparently his ability to smile

yeah but HGH is pretty serious shit. unless you have a friend (lol) who actually knows his shit you probably shouldn't even think about using it.

idiot

>just lift bro
>it's all about confidence
>just gotta give the right vibe dude

>Autists on the internet need people to actually spell it out for them
Yes, being ugly is a death sentence, nobody says it out loud because we don't want all the uggos worldwide to kill themselves.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

literally aging, low body fat and clenching

i've been watching eric fo r a long time and just now i realized how fucking good looking this guy actually is. Imagine if he actually cared to take good pics of himself, he would get instagram fame pretty quick.

>which makes you very ugly
Ah, no

And injecting roids isn't. It can cause you to bald even if you don't have the balding gene.

>It can cause you to bald even if you don't have the balding gene.
source?

It's temporary and as soon as you jump off it you'll grow your hair back (assuming you don't have the balding genetics)
Even arnold was balding at his peak. Increased test means more conversion to DHT, and everyone is sensitive in one way or another to DHT. The question is "how much is too much". There are also ways to prevent it just like a normal balding person tries. For someone with not too much sensitivity and wanting to roid, it's still a good idea to minox/keto shampoo it up just in case.

Some can blast test and have close to nil sensitivity. Others who wouldn't bald normally will show signs of balding on test.

>0 sources
time to kill yourself

Dihydrotestosterone is a metabolic bi-product of testosterone you stupid cunt, this is basic physiology.
So is DHT sensitivity, it's different for everyone. So it's pretty fucking easy to conclude increased test>more DHT>balding.

You're fucking retarded if you think increased test (abnormal amounts, from roiding) wont cause some people to bald, even if you're not predispositioned to bald normally. Again though, it'll come back, once you jump off the roids. Can also be avoided if you take care of your hair.

>0 sources
topcuck

Make your own source, blast some test and see if you bald. Or you can go to /fraud/ and ask, pretty common topic.
Steroids are illegal, not exactly the easiest to run clinical tests on. And you can't just pick subjects to take TRT for a study like this.

>0 sources
>anecdotes are data
topwew

Better to be ugly and big yhan ugly and some skinnyfat weak piece of shit.

I'm gonna try mewing for a few years until I save up for surgery, and if those don't help I'm gonna kill myself, I'll be around 30 then.

Life is hell when you're ugly, but you can at least try something before giving up.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277
Heres one that states people with MPB have higher DHT.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4174066/
Here is another that explains DHT and MPB, and it's relations with testosterone levels. It also explains the difference between sensitivity from one person to another, and what that's called. This one is actually pretty interesting, I highly recommend reading it.

this, the guy probably looked way better without the stupid pose, shame that no-one knows his name to find a relaxed pose of him

fucking summerfags looks at most musculars and say "ewwww too much muscles"
I can't way for autumn

and these relate to balding how?

>and these relate to balding how?
Do you know what MPB stands for? Did you even open either of the links?
I know one of them says Androgenic Alopecia instead of MPB but you can't be this retarded.

i see that the studies have established correlation but no causation or mechanism

>but no causation or mechanism
user please, the cause is 5-alpha reductase enzyme activity converting DHT, and DHT comes form excess testosterone. The amount/activity is what varies from person to person, hence why some people bald and some don't. Increased test/free test will cause more DHT conversion, and depending on how many DHT receptors you have on your scalp means a potential to bald.

Why are you so against this? Balding is extremely common for those who roid. This is nothing new.

>0 sources

All of that is in the source I just gave you.

who gives a fuck about balding you might as well start taking estrogen and spriolactone and become a faggot tranny if u afraid of balding