What are you doing to become enlightened /fit?

What are you doing to become enlightened /fit?
Do you only aim to be physically aesthetic and have the mind and personality of a really natty turd?

Give me your:
-Hobbies / activities
-What your trying to learn
-what state of mind your trying to perfect.

I read a book a week, about 2-3 chapters before bed. My favorite is psychology. I also play a few instruments and record songs.

Gym 6 days a week. a mix of bodybuilding/powerlifting
Aim for a book a week. this can be tough because of school and work, although grad school has me reading a book a week anyways.
Go hiking,kayaking, fishing, hunting, camping, etc. as much as possible. just basic iron pill living

checked

Wow.

I checked them

I just beat it and play video games. I may not be Veeky Forums but I'm only mildly /fat/

I'm a software developer
all I need to do is lift and I'm golden

Same here dude.

I don't know what you talking about, been here for a few months but still dumb like a newfag, please essplain?

Fuckin checked

check this out pussies

sometimes I watch jordan peterson lectures while pacing back and forth in my garage and smoking pot

THIS is how you get

Damn bro, mirin those digits.

oh shi-

i'm trying to become ultra efficient. But I found that the more that I "planned", the less that I did. For whatever reason, "planning" to do something already gave me enough satisfaction that I couldn't will myself to do the work. Now, I'm experimenting with a new method; I don't do anything for more than 20 minutes at a time. But for those 20 minutes I am completely focused on that task. I regularly ask myself "what am I doing right now? Why?" If I can't answer with something specific, it makes me realize that I'm not actually doing anything at all, and I need to pick something else to do. It's hard to explain. But do you see where I'm coming from a little bit?

I'm trying to learn polish but god damn the pronunciation sure is difficult

See the numbers on your post? Well when you get two or more of the same number in a row you get "Checked". Theres Dubs, Trips, Quads etc. When you are checked people will usually post a reaction image of the character Patrick Bateman from the movie American psycho, as the hand motion of getting "checked" is from the move. Pic related is an example. Got it newfriend?

Checked

PLEASE ESSPLAIN!!

>What are you doing to become enlightened /fit?

Checking these fucking Dubs.

So fucking close wow

Checked & keked

Oh thanks :) on a train rn so internets pretty fucked. Thanks boi

Why would anyone learn polish? Except if you're planning to live in Poland. If this is the case, why the fuck would anyone want to live in Poland?

UH OH

Fucking checked.

Definitely dubs thread

complex cabs are the secret, eat a slice of whole wheat bread, do something that requires concentration and be amazed it becomes EASY

The Bateman has blessed this thread.

he got double digits at the end of his post number, a sign that you are chosen

checked the blessing

improved

Seems inefficient
There is fixed lost time for each activity and if you're changing it up so often then you're wasting time switching between tasks

I NEED PICTURES
PICTURES OF DUBS

I'm enrolled in a mandarin night class and teaching myself coding when I have no work/uni study to do because both are interesting and will be useful when I graduate

>get

It's real easy...

>says the guy with no dubs

>says the guy with only dubs and not trips

Nice try kiddo, NOW I'LL UNLEASH MY COUNTERATTACK

>I always use an after shavelotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dties your skin and makes you look at my post number
>dubs

Very impressive.

That picture gave me dubs

>singles

Czhekd

ouch

Read the greeks, get fit, be a social disaster.

That would absolutely wreck your skin if you were too poor for lotion.

fuck yeah

checkem

Constantly try to plan things and do things within time frames but everything I do takes ages whether at home or at work. My mind is always racing and anxious.

Still more efficient than if he never did it in the first place. Progress.

Thrse digits

CHECKED

Stay away from that exfoliating shit, it HURTS. Honey almond body scrub smells really nice though. If you buy one thing from Bateman's routine go for that.

Because I like their culture and want to visit some day

wholesome post

lifting running shooting 3gun Stoic philosophy and Chess...

i'm a developer too,
dude wtf the world is more than logic and abstraction.
i play instruments, go biking, lifting, read literature and spend time with my gf.
guess you're ~25 and single?

Lifting 5 days a week
Swimming 3 days a week
Reading (Cormac McCarthy, the Greeks, British war poets, biographies of great men, etc.)
Fishing (introspection gains)
I try to have social plans at least twice during the work week and twice on the weekends.
A date or plans with a woman about once a week.
Drawing and painting more outside of freelance work, because I found my creative spark to bring going a bit stale from only doing commercial work.

Checked

Hobbies:
Drawing/painting
Learning nordic languages (two down so far)
Hiking
Spinning
Running

learning:
I'm working on learning norwegian atm and how to overcome myself and make myself a sociable and affable person who can get a gf, while also killing my inner lazy bastard that defaults to learning foreign languages instead of painting (at least it's useful procrastination)

I'd like to be more mindful and relaxed, my meditation habit has helped but I get infrequently depressed about my social and romantic future and it really hurts and drags me down

At least I have a big dick

fuck, checked

This thread

i feel that if anyone looks up to Patrick Bateman and wishes to emulate him totally misunderstood the book and film

Checked

Congrats on emulating his dubs my dude

Lel

check em

How do you fix your life?
I'm bored at everything i try.
I tried reading books but i didnt enjoyed it, except Celine which was fun but went boring midway through it.

I have a job but i'm terrible at it.

Also i lift heavy ass weights 4 days a week.

this bread

- Building scaled models, hiking, boxing, drawing
- Japanese, welding, basic car maintenance, baking
- Trying to break an endless streak of years and years of heavy depression

I feel for you, user--you were so close to the esteemed double-dubs

CHECKED

Inshallah!

trips in 3,2,1...

>only two images to roll with

hello could you put me through to Mr. Check'em ?

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHECK

kek

This is now a get thread

>Hiking, vidya, juggling, solving those hanayama metal puzzles

>Trying to learn Spanish

>trying to be more acceptive of others points of view

what are you currently learning in uni?

>bodybuilding and travelling are my only genuine hobbies. I read and study because I want to improve, but I don't truly enjoy the process.
>I study Natural Sciences at uni and am trying to become a well-read person - most of what I'm reading is philosophical and political/economic commentary. I am particularly interested in ethics.
>I have a horrendous personality (just a complete cunt when I let myself go) and am trying to become a more mindful person, who is in control of my emotions and actions despite influences such as drugs, girls and mental exaustion.
I also hope to one day be completely unbiased politically and be able to distinguish between good and bad arguments as maturely as possible.
Improving at introspection in general has become very important to me, as I have often lied to myself about my own emotions and their causes in the past, particularly during and after my first relationship, which left me very emotionally unstable.

that was impressive
>checked

Intermittent fasting. water fasting(just did a 7day one)
Eat loads of veggies fruit nuts seeds and healthy oilds since diet is crucial for physical and mental performance
Do sauna
Do cold showers and whm
do no fap

excell at sports calisthenics skateboarding work etc
do what i want
read
meditate

and stuff

>Patrick Bateman was 27 in this movie
>I will never be as rich or successful as him by that age
This hurt me

If I get dubs I'll pick up painting and poetry.

Painting, reading, gardening

Metal vocals, Irish Gaelic, Celtic History & Mongol History

Some kind of blend of Stocism/Taoism