>knees tracking over toes
>back is rounded
>weight is not over center of foot
>probably broke at knees instead of hips
>a fucking corset
>heel is off the ground
>ten pounds

>ten pounds

How the fuck do you know how much her tits weight you absolute autist?

Because you have deep unresolved issues with women.

That's a waist trainer I think

>can't read the ezbar

>can't grasp humour

Not even mentioning
>her skinnyfat body with all mass just in het torso (probably half of it in plastic waterbags she calls her tits)
>her retarded fucking expression where she tries so hard to look good for the picture and isn't even focused on the exercise
>the blown up lips from lipofilling and the retarded makeup to make it even more obvious
>the strains of spaghetti that resemble her arms and legs
>404 no ass found

She's also a 4/10.

Because you know how to do it properly and the fact that she's doing improperly but probably gets praise for it anyway I annoying. It's the same with anything. How are you confused about this? You're supposed to react negatively to things like this.

Not him but it wasn't even funny.

>why does this pic make me angry
because you're not good at dealing with your anger issues

I was avoiding going after her retarded plastic look because thats far too low hanging fruit

I know that.

Note how the barbell itself is slightly off-center.

Disgusting bird’s nest hair. Face like a rat. Two out of ten; would not bang.

I was too disgusted to notice

you have to be at least 18 to post on this board

that was one of the shittiest fucking jokes ive ever heard in my life you should be ashamed faggot

Kek

Wtf you fucking retard? I haven't heard that bullshit since high school

>ezbar
Oh. You are a complete fucking retard aren't you? That's a straight bar

I bet u respect women

that post was bait

Yeah, looks about right. Had a friend using one, she thought it helped.

How new are you? Women go to the gym to be seen, not actually do anything.

Why do you even care so much?

This is how you should squat according to weightlifting coaches and Yuri Belkin. Pls stop riding Rippetoe's cock.

Back is fine

She should have gotten a better surgeon. They look so fake.

not funny
kys

>trusting Russians vs red blooded Americans

>American """weightlifting"""

dont listen to these angry guys, i liked your joke

Was only pretending to be retarded?

>a fucking corset

It's a weightlifting belt which you would know if you lifted.

yeah man i really really really liked your joke, mind if i save it?

i laughed

I wonder if that guy in the background made it

some ppl say he's still standing there to this day, having not quite made it

nice cock-sucking lips though

I hope he made it.
Like us all.

That's not a belt you doublenigger, its way too wide and there's a fucking crease in it.

A lot of guys, myself included, love the fake look. If you have money and/or are doing something shady these plastic bimbos ask no questions but are always eager to fuck every night.

I have my male friends for companionship, I don't need to respect the little Minnie on my arm.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng bimboshit trash whore is my fetish

*lights stogie*

*takes a drag*

*see kid*

*blows smoke in face*

What

It wasn't even my joke you fucking faggots holy shit

>damage control

I literally acknowledged that it wasn't even funny here Leave me alone

Hearty Kek

Stop it, you're not funny. Your mother should've just aborted you.

Looks like valgus knees too

Implying

She's trying to get an ass like this

Ol' Yeller

Lisa Simpson

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Yes...

>That red spot
I think it's Jupiter.

>TRIGGERED

Just eat buckshot.

>I'm just doing my bait

It's called skin cancer and that's a fuckin mole lookin red in bad lighting

>newfag tripfagging calls someone triggered for posting a copypasta

haha you got me xD

t. Autismos

Now kiss.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Been here since 2008
>newfag
You're insecure. I guess lifting can't fix everyone. Some people are just beta for life.

Cancer is serious, but so is autism.

u wot m8? i swer u are one cheeky cunt mate, say it to my face and not online and we'll see what happens. i swer 2 christ I'll hook you in the gabba. you better shut your mouth or im calling me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make your nan sore jus hearin bout it. yer in proper mess ya nob head.

>why does this pic make me so God damn angry
because you realize that, no matter how much you lift, you'll never get to fondle those tits

"Here in my tracksuit, in the council estates, squattin with my mates..."

Tai Lopez eat my anus out.

wow you really are a newfag/ redditor

lol @ pretending you've been on Veeky Forums since 2008. I've been here since 2010 and never seen ur gay tripcode in my life phaggot

simmer down friend

To hell with Reddit. They can't create. They only copy.

You and the other guy can keep it up. Keep the heat going. Stir every few minutes.

Yeah well I've been here since 1999 and I've never heard of you. So kindly neck yourself

Correction, been on Veeky Forums since 2008. I know Veeky Forums is a place to troll if you want low hanging fruit. It's super easy.

>2008
eternal newfag detected

This. Big naturals get saggy and little tits don't really do it for me. Some nice fake d-cups are objectively the best

Save it, it's all yours my friend. :)

I don't think you know what objectively means.

lmao I've lurked Veeky Forums since 2005. Fuck off newfriend.

She doesn't want big muscles, OP, she only wants to get toned.

this thread is absolute cancer holy fuck

my god i'm 2007. Has it been 10 years am I really turning 32.
What the fucking fuck

i have barely anything to show.
I think about to have a crises.

This is what happens when tripfags post

these women are great, because you don't have to wonder whether they will spend all your money or not. it's written right on their faces

Hi there!

Why dont you guys just post more bimbos

Shit dude save your good material for your act

Get a fidget spinner already.

how do i stop my knees from bending over my toes?

welp she is part of society that should be purged.

>ten pounds
nothing wrong with that. She's untrained, a female and probably weight half a manlet of their height
>quarter squat
how do you know that's her maximum depth? you don't. Checkmate, atheist
nothing wrong with that as long as knees move in the same direction of the toes and the barycentre remains the same. Who knows how much those boobs fuck up her barycentre
>weight is not over center of foot
can't say for certain, and it appears pretty "centred"
that's just a speculation
>a fucking corset
there's nothing wrong with a fucking corset
>heel if off the ground
barely relevant

Hey, I'm here since april, should i fuck off now or spending 10 years here worth it?

lol i lost at this oe. 404 no ass found xD

Break at hips and move them like you are sitting in a chair that's slightly behind you while keeping the bar over the midsection of your foot with your torso, unless you are a lanklet it should be easy to keep your knees in check like that

It really isn't an issue anyway unless you can feel pain. Sometimes your stance and body movements make slight tracking unavoidable. As long as you aren't squatting really heavy more than twice a week with your knees way over your toes it's fine. Its just a meme critique

>knees tracking past toes is bad

Why won't this meme finally die?

thanks

29 and been here since 2006

You ain't leaving pal

desu girls who augment their tits and face to the point of them looking rediculous is a turn on for me

stumbled across here from the WoW forums in 2004 and then 12 years later im still sitting here giggling at random shit :(