Been on vacation for 3 weeks

>been on vacation for 3 weeks
>0 lifting or cardio
>eating like complete shit

I get home this Friday. How bad will my performance in the gym be?

> I'm expecting a 10 pound weight gain (hopefully that number is way high since I have been walking around 8 miles a day).

Same. Go on 3 week vacation.
No lifting, only cut and cardio.
Will I lose gains?

are those fucking worms

how new are you?

its noodles, japs will eat noodles with anything.

I'm asking the same question but I'm really worried about that too. I'm only gone for 10 days though.

1.5 month into lifting, little gains not that much

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Lift and do cardio. Add circuit training before your main workout and then you'll make gainz on your cut.

Kek no but the nips do eat some pretty disgusting shit

>all of this is squid

Its yakisoba bread. Pan-fried noodles in a hotdog bun.

>japanese people have fried carbs covered in pure sodium inside carbs for lunch every day
>healthiest country on the planet

It's unfair

How how the fuck could you gain 10 pounds in 3 weeks? You must be a fatass to consume so much food.

you guys are lazy cunts, i went on vacations to Rio de Janeiro and took with me my whey protein, everyday as soon as i woke up i did some cardio, lifted on some pullup/dip stations they have on the beaches and did some pushups, then i'd eat a fuckload of eggs on breakfast, i barelly lost any muscle mass/definition on my upperbody, but my legs were lot less toned

Nothing like 1000 calories and 250g of simple, fast acting carbs to fuel those gains... r-r-giht?

>america is the fattest nation on earth
>holds all the mr olympias, most medals, biggest sports (ie real sports not soccer), mr physiques, mr universes, the most athletes etc

it's not fair...

Not everything is carbs though

They don't eat those food in murrica portion, plus they drink tea all the time.

Is tbT fish?

Waygu beef

If it's just 3 weeks of shitty eating I bet you only gained only 2-5 lbs on the scale at average. However, you gained like 1-2 percent bodyfat which is harder to measure and also lose some muscle so yeah you fucked yourself if you did absolutely no training it'll take you time to get back to where you were and to progress further than where you were beforehand.

If you look at the scale it's not that bad, but it's actually pretty bad but reversible after a month or so.

>all mr olympias
In history or currently, because I'm pretty sure arnold was still Austrian when he won his first one

also
>>biggest sports (ie real sports not soccer)
>have national sports associations like NBA, NFL
>somehow only teams from that nation win
Color me surprised

Squids pretty good when fried user; not so great when it's boiled and chewy.

I thought the same until I actually tried it; it's based.