You have 10,000 dollaroos to spend on fitness

You have 10,000 dollaroos to spend on fitness to build the ultimate physique, how do you divide your money and where does it go?

$2500 for tren, test, AI, caber

$1000 for gym membership

Rest on food

Why buy a gym membership when you could just get a home gym you fucking mongoloid?

>$1000 for gym membership

How much are Melbourne gyms in the CBD?

I'm currently paying $460 per year where I am (Melbourne suburbs) and there's no fees or contracts, just $460/year no bullshit.

This except like said, buy a home gym for that money.

>tickets for flight to Cali ~$700
>skateboard ~$150
>rest on delicious tacos and in'n'out
>skate every day til I collapse, unlock t-rex mode

I have both, I prefer lifting at a gym.

These days I only use my home gym when I absolutely cannot get to a proper gym.

At home I have a power-rack/bar/plates/bench, even some stuff like trap-bars, pullup/dip station etc.

But you can only do very minimal basic compound lifts at home with that stuff, you can't do any of the fun meme lifts or any meme machines, which make the lifting process a lot more fun. Lifting at home only being able to do Bench,Squats,Deadlifts,Press,Pull-Ups,Rows,Dips etc - it gets boring.

Super rad plan bro

This. The mistake everyone makes when building a home gym is thinking "Oh I can do anything I want whenever I want if I pay a bit more" when in reality you'll never have as much access to different equipment for as cheap as a good gym unless you live outside of the city and you're lifting for 30+ years

The bonuses of a gym also include regularly meeting people into fitness, having a competitive element if you want it, having spotters and all sorts of other shit.

Does it ever just hit you that it's not even a meme and that kid's life is literally that fucking fat and pathetic? Makes me fucking sad man.

Also why is it always DC these kinds of kids wear? I'm honestly surprised that brand it still around.

>$3000 on test, tren, anavar and pct
>$1500 on three years on a decent gym
rest on chicken and brocoli

Spend 10,000 dollaroos on whores

Much more equipment in a gym plus id want people to mire me

>chicken and brocolli
>no carbs

You do realise this will fuck you up right? Are you trying to go atkins or something?

I would just buy

A Power cage (2000 dollars)
Fuck ton of whey protein and protein bars (around 1000 dollars worth)
Set of heavy Dumbbells (already got light and intermediate sets in my possession that work fine) probably like $200 for a good set

Done

Do a mix of heavy weightlifting to get the strength built, then HIIT sprints and light dumbbells for sculpting and health

drink basically only water and whey shakes
Use the rest of the money on high quality diet with lots of fish, seafood, chicken, some red meat, veggies, eggs

done

>High quality diet
>Red meat

$5000 on pharma grade HGH

rest on food, tren and a coach

You realise that broccoli has carbs?

vegetable carbs are not very bioavailable. you need to eat meat to get real complete carbs

10000 on rent for a shitty very cheap apartment
quit job, do nothing but gym

FORZA bench
Texas bar
500lbs in plates
250lbs of chain
Bands
Boards

All 10000 goes into buying shoulder machines

I'd use the money to get my hernia checked out. I have no insurance, any advice on what to do?

where in melb are you im 3192

My main form of exercise is swimming, so I'd put most of it there, but I'd also like to try a martial art. So swim hall membership and muay thai classes, or maybe getting back into judo and meeting a qt there.

$9000 for personal chef making me food that tastes good and meets macros

rest on whatever

you need space for home gym

i could afford gym membership, steroids and shit ton of food every month for 3 years straight with that money

When you go to the gym, you make a commitment. You are decided to workout, with no excuses. You are there to do shit.
When you're comfy at home, alone and in pajamas, there's always a little temptation to say "aah fuck it that's enough for today". Also, seeing other people working out is good motivation.

Food, whey and mass gainers

Buy top-of-the-line power tower, heavy hanging punching bag, some resistance bands, a set of free weights.

Set aside the rest for food and rent, so that I don't have to grind so many hours at work and have more time to treat my body right. I figure the above list would be 2000, and if I set aside 100 a week for food and 100 a week for rent, that's enough to give me about 8 months or so of pure physical focus; then I can slow down the routine/program once I have to work more again and basically stay at a maitenance from that point on.

>vegetable carbs are not very bioavailable
Then they're not carbs, they're fibre. Learn what you're talking about before speaking.

inb4 fibre is a carb

that's all you need though

If you're happy with slow progress and mediocre results go nuts.

Steroids all of it

Two years prepaid gym membership, 2500 dollars worth of roids, pct, ai, etc. Can I spend the rest on a new car?

Broccoli is literally a fibrous carb

user, have you ever eaten a potatoe?

roids, juice and a gaming rig.

key word
>some
red meat

you fucking veggie/vegan faggot

>Power Cage
>Olympic Platform
>2 Oly bars
>1 Hex Bar
>500kg Steel plates
>500kg Bumper plates
$7,500
>Several years worth of shelf stable cycles, a lot of 1-Andro.
>PCT and OC support to match.
$2,500

why would you kill a potato when you can have meat instead?

>The bonuses of a gym also include regularly meeting people into fitness, having a competitive element if you want it, having spotters and all sorts of other shit.
When I was in a gym, I never used any of that.

That's not what literally means.