62% of people in my country are overweight

>62% of people in my country are overweight
>28% clinically obese
>Health secretary calls the rising rates of childhood obesity a "national emergency"
How does this make Veeky Forums feel? I hate seeing my country die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCGYKSEsYFM
youtube.com/watch?v=lrt6hJEP13M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should be more worried about the sand nigger invasion that's meant to turn your people into an easily controlled and docile mongrelized populace.

Don't worry, soon enough kebab will outbreed your natives and the problem will be gone along with your nation.

>3 posters
>these guys aren't samefags
Holy shit.

don't give a fuck to be honest

>not a samefag
>agree with him

KILL THE FUCKING AFRICANS BRITAIN

Very much this. The obesity shit angers me but not as much as the fact that we'll be a minority within my lifetime

It sucks, because the fatties are easier targets for sand niggers.

Throw all fatties and subhumans into the pits of hell.

How? They're too heavy to throw.

I know it's bad but I like feeling superior to the majority of people for once in my life

I hope the world keeps getting fatter and fatter until there's only a small pool of Veeky Forumsizens left and then the fatties all die off and we interbreed into a new race of superior humans

Tell them they need to lose weight for the upcoming race war or theyll be alluha ackbarred

fascism is the answer

Sometimes I wish for an apocalypse to happen.

All the fatties, trannies, and other degeneracy would be completely shut out while the rest of humanity tries to salvage itself. Imagine finding a fatty sneaking food from your precious supplies.

Instant death.

Do you even lift?

fatties are everywhere
Just look around you and there will be like 7 fatties per 10 people

>go to the store to buy some oats and low fat lactose free-milk for milkshake
>see a 10 years old boy
>fat as fuck, literally 180-200lbs
>he buys a coke and 2 packs of cookies
reminder that parents are enablers of this behavior and fat kids should be considered as child abuse.

A majority of these are guys too.
Less competition = more sex.
Beauty standards shouldn't change, nobody likes fat people

The Middle East's obesity is worse than America's, they're fucked in every regard.

uhhh. care to back that statement up?

how do you even get obese?
you must have to eat like complete shit non stop and then do literally nothing

british women are boarish cunts with a princess complex, let rajeesh, said and ahmed teach them a lesson.

>tfw only go with other european females cause the locals are so awful

Fat people are disgusting. The only people that will fuck them are other fatties. Takes more money to keep them alive and they die quicker. Let nature take its course and worry about all the sandniggers first.

Honestly when I just ate garbage for like five years of my life and only stayed at just over weight. Started lifting and racing dirtbikes and jetskis really good total body workout and lost it all in a year or two and then some. I really think you have to try and get obese it doesn't just happen one day.

Wow, /pol/ is leaking today.

you have to overeat and have little exercise for several years

youtube.com/watch?v=WCGYKSEsYFM
youtube.com/watch?v=lrt6hJEP13M

(you)

Honestly I love it, makes me look even better.

Just be body positive and it's no longer a problem.

what i hate is wen these mammals try to push their fat acceptance bullshit onto everyone and try to take down fit people.

burn them, burn them all.

fuck you and all that you stand for you fat faggot.

bwahaha yet Americans are the fat ones. fucking neck yourselves britfags.

Source?

I wonder if stuff like this will make it into history textbooks in a hundred years' time.

>2117
>be child growing up in Chinese Martian colony
>homework assignment is two sides of paper on how media control and public apathy contributed to Europe's suicide

Honestly, this

>pediatrics resident working in a clinic doing well child visits
>reviewing two little girls' charts before I go in the room
>both of them are >95th percentile for weight
>African American
>"oh boy here we go"
>go in the room
>they're both jacked af
>not fat at all
>they're like 11 and 13 years old, and national level track and field competitors
>they go to national level competitions in Texas in fucking shit on the other kids
>their sister is in college and did the same thing
>congratulate the mom on raising her kids right
>do all the usual well child visit shit

A really bizarre day in the clinic. I wish that happened more often.

It's true for Saudi Arabia. Like 80% of their women are obese, because they keep them locked up all day in sacks and don't let them drive or do anything. They sit around in their bags and eat. Idk about other Middle Eastern countries though. I think it's just a problem in the ones with significant oil money.