What causes this? Autism?

What causes this? Autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA

A life that has never known happiness and only knows suffering.

WTF? HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS BETA?

>roiding for this

Imagine spending thousands and thousands of dollars on roids and HGH and whatnot only to look like absolute shit.

The song that plays in the background seems super sarcastic and for that reason I am so tickled

Jesus Christ

feels bad mane

Delete this

>A life that has never known happiness and only knows suffering.

DELET
>a life where you're doomed to acquire mass

I came here for Veeky Forums tips, not for them feels!

>only knows suffering.

JUST

w-what did he mean by this?

for fuck's sake user

Probably got up early and hit the gym to get a pump on.
Spent a bit of extra time really grooming himself, probably trimmed his pubes, gave his dick an extra good wash and a spritz of cologne.
Probably picked out his shades, posed in front of the mirror for a bit feeling like a fucking champ.
Probably started getting butterflies of excitement in his stomach, couldn't wait to get down to the pool and show off, probably get so much puss.
Gets down there, psyches himself up a bit before he strolls out to the poolside.
Starts walking, trying to act casual, funny thing, no one looks at you when you walk out. No one seems to care. Everyone is having a good time with themselves. Hardly anyone notices you as your confidence wanes and you start to feel self-conscious.
You start feeling awkward and out of place and the loneliness sets in.
You start moving all weird, walking funny, figure you'll get into the pool and try and just style it out.
No one approaches you, everyone is oblivious to you.
Over hear some hushed exclamations from behind you and think 'ahh yes, here come the mires, phew' and turn your head to see a group of young girls and guys pissing themselves laughing.
Your smile turns to a line as you overhear 'what a freak' and you watch one of the girls hold up her finger and thumb in a tiny dick gesture.
You start to wilt, you start to feel truly sorry for yourself but you keep a hollow smile on your face because you don't want anyone to know.

You try and stick it out for another 10 minutes but by now anyone who acknowledges your presence does so to make fun of you. Just like back in school. Nothing has changed.
Hours and hours of workouts, thousands in roids and food... nothing has changed.
You slink away silently back up to your room and flop onto the bed.
In your 30s and the one thing you thought was guaranteed to make you popular has had absolutely no effect.

You lie there and let the tears fall. Maybe next time.

thats what happend when youre all alone.
you cant go to pool by yourself and hope you just make freinds there. you go to the pool with your freinds.

please tell me this is a pasta

>but by now anyone who acknowledges your presence does so to make fun of you. Just like back in school. Nothing has changed.
fuck this is so true it hurts WHY CANT I JUST BE NORMAL

It's the truth.

FUCK YOU

>ctrl + f
>0 results

...jesus

This is why I don't lift

What the fuck is this feels thread?

>DELETE

DELET

i cant fucking take it anymore goodbye lads

n-no... stop..

Alright boys I'm on the verge of tears, anyone wanna finish me off?

I'm sorry dude but if I see the pool video posted again on here I'm copying this fresh pasta

I don't love you -mom

I found that out a long time ago, give me something NEW

that's a big gut

for who?

Why was he just walking around like that? Sad fucking video

he's a big guy
>4 u

>What causes this? Autism?
browsing /fit. This guy is sad and pathetic

>then off yourself, because you're Lithuanian.

It's the hard truth. Most of fit is that guy. The ones who come here and brag about their "muscles" are the loneliest ones. It's sad but true. I think it's fucking hilarious

if he wasn't bald and lost 30lbs he mighta fared a bit better.

but still

>autism

>Think roiding will solve your troubles with women
>Fuck body up majorly forever
>No difference
Roidfags btfo.

i actually train at this guy's gym, he's quite cringy funny but he makes a living out of it, since he's an entertainer in Poland