QTDDTOT

Old one's dead; maybe someone here is in the same situation as me:
>lactose intolerant
>can't eat eggs
>can't eat peanut butter
I get through the day still needing about 1100 calories and I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to get them in. Anybody have experience with these diet restrictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pissenin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tried liquid calories like juice and pop but they didnt work well for me. Get those calories in fat or carbs not sugar.

I got pretty sick and its during my cut 2/3 weekly workouts fucked so far. Should I eat at maint till i can workout again?

Started going to the gym again after a year long hiatus last month. Decided to switch from my brosplit to PHAT and have been making some decent gains. Going on a cut (1400 kcal a day, TDEE is calculated to 2500 but i dont trust that shit so prob more like 2100). Eating 2x BW in brotein every day. I've gotten a lot thinner and bigger, but i feel like the gains are coming to a stop. Pulled a 90 kg x 5 squat for 2 sets last week and i the last ones were really heavy, same thing with DL's.
Bench is increasing every week , as are pretty much all other exercises especially dips and pullups, i've always been shit (like REALLY shit , i had a 160 kg DL and a 80 kg bench) so im pretty happy with that.

Do you reckon im starting to stall because im shit at lifting or is the cut starting to take it's toll? Current plan is to cut until like 15% BF and then lean bulk. 1,76m 76kg manlet btw.

About pecs, when do your tits start to get that "line" going from the outer pec to the shoulder instead of having them look a bit like manboobs? Genetics, pec size, or BF%?

How does one learn that they are lactose intolerant, can't eat eggs or can't eat peanut butter?

What's an impressive weight to squat / bench / deadlift at 180lbs?

What do PPLPPLX, PHUL, and PHAT stand for? And what do they mean?

I'm 31, 6'1 170lb been doing SL and recently PHUL for about 7 months but my lifts are shit. Stalled for 2 months at 185x5 squat, 155x5 bench, 255x5 DL. I just want to look good. Started off weighing 155lb benching 95lb so I've eaten surplus and got stronger but it seems like I'll never get close to 1/2/3/4

1. Should I give up trying to raise those numbers and focus on hypertrophy?
2. Why are my lifts shit?

Push Pull Legs Push Pull Legs

Power Hypertrophy Upper Lower

Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training

They are different beginner/intermediate weight lifting programs for getting bigger/stronger

you need to work your upper chest and front delts for that

stalling happens

keep going

1. No, but I'd add some accessories to your regular SL routine.

2. Because you started out as a weak shit and 7 months isn't that long of a timeframe. Don't listen to the people who say they hit 1/2/3/4 after a couple of months lifting. The few who did usually already had a good athletic base, and weren't skinny.

Allergy test with a doctor is the best way.

Also can do an elimination test in lieu of doctor. Cut out potential allergens from diet for period of time, introduce one at a time and see if your symptoms change

Doctor says I cant deadlift due to upper back problems, given me an all clear to squat if I front squat. What are substitutes I can do for the DL?

Also I fall on my ass every time I break parallel what's the best video for front squat form? Or is it a flexibility issue?

How/how often should I be training my calves? Its the one place where I have seen little to no progress and I don't know what to do at this point. I don't know if bodyfat plays a role with them as muscle as it does other muscles but I will take any advice I can get on how to get them to grow

get better genes

I'm glad you're paying attention to that. So many people have soggy looking pecs. You want to target the mid pec area for that.

Should i start bulking or contiue cutting?

Been cutting for a while now and lost 39 pounds; im just wondering if i should begin bulking now or just keep cutting till the abs come in.

Avocados?

Front squats and pull-ups. It's likely a flexibility issue, probably in your ankles, but check out your hip mobility as well

definately, but abs won't appear on their own, you'll have to train them as well.

avocado

Definitely what? Definitely bulk or cut?

>should I bulk or cut
>definitely

definitely continue cutting. your already looking like you just went on a bulk and would have to cut

You're fat like me, what do you want to bulk?

For strength gains obviously.

i agree

If I'm looking to get my chest up to par, would doing BP every gym day plus chest accessories be a good way to do it?

I'd like to know this too as well as good ab exercises.

I hear pushups and cable flys are good for the chest though, user.

I do cable flyes as part of my accessories

What are some signs benches and bench-like things are nearing breaking point?

>Be me
>homegym masterrace
>Doing weighted chest dips
>Dipping frame weight limit 300lb
>Dipping at ~230lb inc bodyweight
>Dipping bars flexing/vibrating, feels like standing on a diving board.
>Constantly aware the only thing keeping me from faceplanting are two 3/4 inch carriage bolts.
>thisisunnerving.jpg

What can I expect as I get closer to the weight limit? Will it fail totally? Will I get a warning like creaking noises or will it be sudden?

Pic very related. Thats what I'm dipping on.

Has anybody ever put a scoop of protein powder in with their coffee? Would it go horrible or would it make it like a nice mocha beverage?

It's fucking vile, don't ever do it. The heat makes the powder congeal into big thick blobs.

Recovering /eatingdisorder/ and /bodydysmorphia/, at this point I legitimately cannot tell if my body is proportioned or not. I can't shake the feeling that my upper body is too small and that my core/obliques are way too bulky in comparison, can I get some opinions/critiques?

Nice body but your hair and beard make you look like a las vegas magician.

your proportions are good brah.
You look good but I'd get more size on ya though.

>going to gym for past 2 years (maybe more?)
>3-4 days a week, gained 15-20lbs of muscle
>new job is electric meter reading so I now walk 6-12 miles a day
>never have the energy to go to the gym, I usually can manage 1 day but I'm lucky if I go 2 days a week. Lost 15lbs in 4 months and I'm eating more
How the fuck can I get my motivation/energy back? I use most of my stamina during the day

looks like you never train your core mate. Gonna learn a lesson if you ever have to throw fists.

The frame will likely fail suddenly, probably on the arms somewhere. Bolts should be ok. You could seriously fuck yourself up on this. I suggest wearing a motorcycle helmet every time you dip and just let it happen.

What's a good meal/food to consume after a workout?
>inb4 protein shake

>paramedics found the broken legged guy wearing nothing but sweatpants and a motorcycle helmet.

So this is how it ends. fml. I hate being poor. Any anons in Ireland got a 250kg weight limit bench to give away?

Thanks, also currently looking around for good barbers, wanna donate my hair but my shitty hairline gives me anxiety about what style I should go with

Thanks friends, I do core work every once in a while, kind of lacking the past years though since I'm not on my highschool sports teams. I'll try to incorporate it more often

Should I do cardio as a beginner, roughly two months in?

How do I reach Sparrow mode?
I'm a man btw.

Is "catching up on sleep" a real thing? I've had trouble waking up recently, but haven't been more tired during the day. I have hypothyroidism but take medication for it. Should I just talk to a doctor?

Greek yogurt, strained of all the whey and lactose. Has casein.
Whey protein powder
More meat
Beans

Do incline bench

how am I supposed to do chin ups when they only "bars" my gym has are these things?

whats her insta, breh?

>tfw lactose intolerant and allergic to gluten
>still make average gains at 25 y/o 5'11'' 165lbs

instagram.com/pissenin/

How do I get a stronger chin?

1. Stop being a mouth breather
2. Get better genetics

For adding more fats to my diet, will I be better off with a tablespoon of peanut butter or normal salted butter if I've already had a couple tablespoons of peanut butter earlier in the day?

ya look good desu
work your upper chest and lats if you want to have more mass, but everything looks good as it is

eat steak and sweetpotatoes with coconut oil If you need help with appetite use sugar.

yo does this chick browse Veeky Forums?
>the weak should fear the strong
>activate your almonds
>squats and oats equals big gains

I've started eating healthier and for the time being don't count macros or anything like that. I've switched my dinner to 1 chicken breast, broccoli and sweet corn but immediately after eating and for the rest of the evening I'm hungry where as I never used to be. It feels like I've not eaten at all. Is it a lack of carbs or what is going on here?

I was in bed during 3 months due to illness. I've lost 10 kg (22 pounds) .After a couple weeks of being able to do normal life,my legs hurt and i see them really small, when i lay down the outer head of my quad goes completly missing.
How could i start working out my legs again? I feel like they are super weak,like baby weak and i am afraid of injuring myself. Help me out swolepeople. I miss the iron so much.

What happens if you still have your hair and take rogaine or that other shit that starts with an M?

My hair isn't growing as fast as when I was younger. I don't have any bald spots and I still have tons of hair just kinda miss my hair growing quickly

She used to. Don't know if she still does

peanut butter is the only way i can manage to beat my bulk calories goal, but all of this fucking fat cannot be good. Advice? I tried rice but god it gets old quick. Peanut butter is so easy and actually decent

GOMAD

went to aldi and found some small sized avocdoes

the fuck are those? I bought three to try out and waiting for them to ripen

I asked the /fat/ general, but I think this is a more appropriate place to ask.
How long do you think I should cut? I would like to play sport (rugby/gridiron) next year. Should I cut to a certain navel length, like 32 or 30 inches? I could try going for abs, but I have not isolated them and not having much muscle mass as it is, I think its largely a pointless endeavor with this musculature.
181cm
Id estimate around 20-22% body fat, and both photos are 1st thing in the morning, so my navel is a bit smaller than what it would be throughout the day

oh god my asshole tho, i actually had to lotion it today just from 5 cups of 2%..i'll make it work though. Thanks

My thighs are thick but i minus an ass how do i fix this?

I've been doing phraks GLSP for about 2 weeks after a long hiatus from exercising and its only taking me about 20-25 minutes of lifting a day. Is this enough for growth? I am starting with low weights and working up to get my form down again but am trying to work hard on the amrap sets

Come sit next to me bb I'll treat you right.

You should focus 100% on gaining muscle.

You don't need to be ripped for football or rugby, but you need to be strong for both.

Squats & SLDL

lift heavy and eat maintenance of your goal weight, you dont need to cut and bulk constantly but it looks like you dont even lift so i would suggesst lifting first and your body will recomp on it's own

just do a pre-workout routine at home and get pumped up, that usually motivates me to grab my bicycle and get going on the days i'm less motivated.

do it on the inner bar itself? if you just hold properly, your grip shouldn't slide off, and you can just do it as if it was a normal, albeit a little thick, straight bar.

i played rugby for a year, but kinda stopped since i got way too many injuries (although it was a wrist injury i got during a workout that made me quit in the first place lol). Let me tell you, you can literally play rugby at any since. Yes, it's probably gonna be easier to run if you're not big, but i've seen a guy with a good 40% bf and at least 120kg on him play a mean forward. If you actually wanna play back, you have to cut a LOT more. I mean down to the 10-11% range. So if you wanna start playing rugby, just begin as soon as possible, don't save it until you're cut.

squats, lunges, hacksquat, leg press

hell, my problem for a long time was pressing with my toes instead of my heel whenever i did squats/hacksquat. Just make sure you've good form and you should be all good.

eat meat, faggot. there are many protein/calorie dense varieties.

Congrats on the weight loss. 39 lbs lost is something to be proud of. However, you need to lose another 30+ to get aesthetic.

Actually, hard to tell your bf% from the photo. I'm 6'0'' and started at 200lbs. I'm down to 180 now but I still have a layer of fat covering my lower abs. I plan on cutting to about 168lbs before I start an extremely slow, clean bulk.

I hate going outside for cardio and I don't have access to a stationery bike or treadmill. Have an electronic stepper machine tho, is that shit a meme or can I do something with it?

You should be gaining strength while losing weight. In the last two months my bench has gone from 140 (5x5) to 165 (5x5) while I've lost 15 lbs. I'm doing leangains IF

Do you have a penis y/n

How many scoops of whey is too many?
I had 4 today

Is there a good way to estimate how many calories yardwork burns? Work a landscaping job and was weed whacking today for a few hours; normally can run 4-6 miles and today after work I had to give up at 1.5 from fatigue. I need to lose some weight but I have no idea how many calories I need to eat with this job.

dont re-eat your calories, just consider it bonus - its probably much less than you think anyway

Should I replace PHAT with PPL?

Also what's the average calorie intake for someone that goes to the gym for 2 hours? Mine's 2.3k

Ar.. are you my girlfriend?

What should I take BEFORE working out if I feel really tired before I even begin?

I'm worried because this is becoming something constant, why is this happening?

I stopped working out earlier this year and around the same time I believe to develop a form of carpal tunnel syndrome not from lifting but from computer usage, could lifting help my issue out with certain forearm and wrist workouts I am a newbie to Veeky Forums and I never truly lifted I was barely getting started until I could side tracked by work

What time of the day to you work out?

After work, around 5-6:30PM.

I sleep the right hours and I don't get stressed in my work.

Eat 1-2 hours before you get to the gym.

Caffeine before you start.

Guys, if i'm trying to lose fat, does my routine matter? I mean, i'll start dieting on deficit but i don't know if i should do a starting strenght routine or a routine with no rest (like for exemplo do bench press and instead of rest for a min, i would go do situps and go back to the bench and so on)

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Would BWE be better for beginners instead of FWE?

If you are completely untrained, I would start with some form of beginner routine. Get the movements down, and take advantage of those newbie gains while you are cutting.

Then after you have lost weight, you will be ready to actually try to gain.

Does your guys' body temperatures fluctuate much when you are +/- maintainence calories?
+500 or more and my body and feet are roasting fucking hot, but -500 and I'm reaching for a blanket.

>Don't know if she still does

we're all in here forever, user

I've got even push/pull exercises in upper body but not lower body. Is that bad? Does push/pull matter as much for lower? And if so are there any other decent pull lower body exercises besides diddy variations and hip extension?

so, still pretty weak and can't do a full set of chin ups. HOWEVER, I can manage 2-3 at first and then 2 sets of 2.

Would it be more beneficial to do as many as I can the first set followed by negatives or to do as many chin ups as possible, even if it's not 3x5?

why are there days when I weigh more in the scale but look leaner and defined, while other where i weigh significantly less but look puffy and bloated?