There isn't a cure is there?

There isn't a cure is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk
amazon.com/gp/product/B01M9DDJH2?ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s02&redirect=true&psc=1&pldnSite=1
examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well when there is let me know
Im taking biotin rn and thinking of trying rogaine

It's called nofap.

Being bald isn't that bad you loser, there's plenty of succesfull baldlets out there who get laid.

Not being a chin/jawlet, that's a whole nother issue.
I'd trade my hair for a good face any day.

If he shaved his head he would look better.

There are two really good breakthroughs coming. One from RepliCel which is a procedure that uses your own stem cells to stimulate growth of new hair (already finished clinical trial 1). Another is a new discovery with hair growth that was found in mice during a gut/stress medication trial.

The RepliCel thing will be here in 1-3 years. I plan on getting it done.

Truth.

Also check out platelet rich plasma. It's a similar principle. They take your blood, spin it down and inject the PRP into your scalp. It costs a lot, but there are no scars, and if you're a prince money won't matter. I think it may be too late for this guy however.

>My insecurity is greater than yours!
Naruto villain tier logic/cringe

t. Baldlet with brontosaurus shaped skull

He could get all the hair transplants in the world with his money. He just choose not to.

>platelet rich plasma.
Yeah, but the RepliCel thing is hair stem cells from the hair in the back of your head that doesn't fall out.

>Being bald isn't that bad

This is how he used to look. Look at him now...

he also got fat and older. he has a good head shape, would look good with a buzz

>losing a lot of hair
>shaved head
>look way better with hair as it frames my face

I'm banking on hair cloning/that replicel shit the other user mentioned. If neither comes/works I may just get a hair system.

>Being bald isn't that bad you loser

Get back to me when you're 27 and your hairline begins to recede in addition to thinning out.

>he has a good head shape
What are you talking about? He looks like a horse.

Try 17

shave his head with a 0 guard in that pic and he would still look great

his face hasn't aged well, hes paler, and for whatever reason he chooses to let his sides grow out to sport the hairstyle of a 70 year old man. if he just shaved it he'd look fine.

I know you fellas like to meme that all women age like milk after 25 but honestly, premature balding can age a 30 year old man by at least 10 years

t. maybe homo maybe no homo you'll never know

>begins
Many people have it much worse than you, so count yourself lucky.

>not having your temples begin to thin at 13

fucking casuals

C O P E

He looks great in both pics, what's your point?

this. if anything i would shave if i were him, he still looks fucking good and buzzcuts are incredibly comfy compared to a hair you have to style and wash every day

I can't wear a buzzcut because the scalp will show, but when it's a couple of inches long you can't see it though.

what kind of stain is that on his crotch?

Hes a model you dumb fucks, or course he looks good in both haircuts. Its not the case for your average person, who may have average/below average proportions.

Nope

But nofap helps

Read the post he was replying to, you fucking imbecile
Face is more important than hair

Not that guy but most men think they look like VIN diesel and jason statham when they lose their hair. But they don't.

Lol. You're a baldie in denial trying to give excuses for your hair loss.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk

i still have full head of hair but i started balding. if the time comes, i will just get a short cut. i dont care about looking like a model

He doesn't have enough hair to be transplanted to the bald spot.

control your STRESS, I can't stress this enough (no pun) how important it is to cope with your stress daily. Take ashwagandha, rhodiola or those stress pills, especially when cutting (you derive your body of nutrients).

Take Saw Palmetto, it blocks DHT, but beware that if you stop taking DHT blockers, you will start losing hair FASTER.

Take Biotin, this shit grows your hair fast, the faster your hair grows, the faster it replaces the amount of hairs that fall out.

Take Evening primrose oil, or anything with GLA, this shit controls your hormone and also makes your hair thicker.

If you are training fasted, take BCAA, research shows that BCAA can prevent nutrient derived and stress induced hair loss.

USE DHT blocker shampoo, the ones that help with hair growth, use the shampoo, conditioner, and scalp massager.

Do all these steps and you don't even need rogaine or minox.

I did this for half a year consistently and my hair that was thinning grew back twice its thickness.

no

Look at all the baldlets now claiming buzzcut for their own. Newsflash: buzzcut is a hairstyle.

>ashwagandha
It's great for smashing too.

ashwagandha is probably the BEST ayurvedic herb for stress control, lowering cortisol. This is especially useful during strict cutting phase where I have limited my calories more than 50% with additional workouts. Made my cutting a lot easier and maintained my gains.

However, don't overdo it, more than 500mg a day for a month and your going to feel like DOING NOTHING. You need SOME stress response to get shit done, otherwise your going to feel like doing nothing and consequences will make you feel indifferent.

Lol, I jerk it every day and my hairline is like the men on both sides of the family... full thick hair even into 80s.

I tried some before and liked the results. Havent pied up any in while, but I will soon. I'm getting the KSM-66 shit this time.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01M9DDJH2?ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s02&redirect=true&psc=1&pldnSite=1

How so

I thought he was talking about the kid's autism

>tfw fat so i'm gonna be cutting for a while
Yup, this is my punishment isn't it

examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/

Apparently studies showed a minor increase in DHEA and testosterone, as well as an increase in stamina and cardiovascular health.

Sold.

because of lowered cortisol response. Lowered stress = lower cortisol = more room for free test

you ain't gonna regret it.

source?

His wife looks like a stick figure despite having a shitton of kids. They're trying to inherit the throne bypassing his dad, so to look regal, not to look "good" to gym rats.

There is a cure, it's called Finasteride. It's what's keeping me from losing my head of hair.

There is also another promising alternative called RU58841. It's still in its experimental phase, but it looks promising. It doesn't shut down the conversion of testosterone to DHT like Finasteride does, but rather binds to the hair follicles as to where it's applied topically. There it blocks DHT from binding and hence helps you keep a full head of hair.

Try 21

They both look just as good to me, but I suppose having hair as an option is nice tho

Am I the only person here who started balding as early as 16?

18 for me. At least I had a few years imbetween the severe acne and noticeable baldness to fail at PUA shit

19 balding hard at crown rock a buzz cut

21 and its already gotten to the point where i have to adjust it so it doesnt show. And im a freshman in college surrounded by 18 and 19 yearolds :)

I would kill for it to start at 27

>Some people believe that taking biotin supplements will improve your hair and nails. However, there is currently little medical evidence that this is true. More research is needed into this possible benefit of biotin.

I want to believe, especially because I refuse to take fina. I don't care how small the chance of permanent limp dick, it's not worth it

Stupid question but does dht blocker shampoo fuck with your hormone levels at all?

Also, does the shampoo strip oils from the hair like most shampoos?

Finally, can you take both that ashwaganda stuff and the rhodiola? I'm not worried about having 0 stress, at this point in my life I don't even think that's possible. Overall though, thanks for the info, berm very stressed at law school in addition to probably being nutrient deprived from eating once a day and vyvanse use (on a scrip and I plan on discontinuing once I pass the bar) so all of this advice is right down my alley. Hopefully it will be enough to restore what I lost in the past year or so (dramatic hair loss since law school started by especially the past year) and maintain it until I can buy some mother fucking transplants/any hair cloning

Fuck using finasteride, no amount of hair is worth a broken penis

Treating it? No
Preventing it? Yes, finasteride
You'll have to start early on though, once you're a baldlet it wont grow back.

His kid's lucky; MPB is inherited through the mother. Diana's father must have been bald.

>he didn't read any clinical studies
Fuck off lad been using it preemptively for 2-3 years and my feminine benis is doing great

I know it's a small chance, but even a small chance isn't worth it to me

Depends. If it is hereditary it likely won't grow back. If it is due to stress and nutrient deficiency it can grow back

so all those hair transplant stories are bullshit? or does it work only when there's less hair loss?

Some people look better bald. I think it all depends on their facial structure.

Pic related

Women only "age like milk " because their standards are set much higher than men. Case in point- still considered "attractive" despite being bald. Meanwhile there's guys who give shit to women just for having short hair. Guys become "rugged", society doesn't accept rugged women

My penis works just fine. No problems getting or maintaining an erection. Please find some studies showing that Finasteride causes problems in healthy adults. Ohh, that's right, there are none.

It depends on your skull. If you have a nice skull shape and size along with low trust features, then you're fine. Most people don't have a great skull and hence end up looking like huge cucks.

>Women only "age like milk " because their standards are set much higher than men.
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA no lmao
See: 80/20 rule. Men do age better, but it's only like 1 in 10 men that had any value to begin with.

Oh yeah? Well I was born bald!

Stop wasting your money. Shave head. Grow beard. That's it. That's your life now.

t. baldy

Are there any historical stats for bald men? I swear it's become an epidemic/ Didn't use to be so prevalent. Specially from an early age.

he has a big nose, her jaw is nothing pecial and a huge forehead. literally not a single feature stands out. but the whole package and vibe is an incredibly confident man you should aim for

Started at 16 too, it sucked big time

>just shave it off dude, hair dont mean shit!!

Is this better? That smile always makes me imagine that he can chew steel.

>royal genes

>Harry also going bald
Not like this.... Not like this

I wanna creampie that gold digging slut

If we were living in medieval you would probably be that middle aged peasant guy who is constantly drunk and wants to fuck queen. Kys degenerate

>makeup to look sad

they have different fathers though

zero royal in the ginger bastard

If he just held on to his hair he would have been the most alpha male on the planet
>6'3
>blue eyes
>handsome
>a literal PRINCE
Too bad he went bald and now he is essentially dirt

imo

becasue of the tranny acceptance and increase in numbers

I bet it will turn up sooner as a result

If you are in the same state as pic related? No, i you have just started balding or your hair has just started to thin out you still might save your hair by using some speficic products or just plain hair tarnsplant and then taking care of your hair. It should buy you few yeras.
It's shame that young boys aren't tought how importan hair is from the young age.

>tfw degeneracy results in a way to regrow your hair

wtf i thought op's pic was shot

cunts know they can fix it right? why are they just letting it happen

Im fucking poor i don't have cash to use that all the time. All of those pills will cost fortune.

Good old BPeppz, haven't seen you in a while, always makes me smile when someone brings him up, brings me back to my innocent days.

His dad's genes took over

>tfw your favorite little sex offender died years ago

You don't get baldness from your dad. Genetics 101.

Entire world would laugh at prince's insecurites if he had hair transplant.

the thing with stem cells is you can't be 100% sure the cells will differentiate into what you want them to be. What if you put 10,000 stem cells into your scalp and in 6 months discovered that you now have skin cancer and there's a tumor growing on your head? Are you going to risk it?

I'm not sure of the source, but I think there was a cosmetic procedure a while ago where you'd inject stem cells somewhere around your eyes to make you look younger or some shit. IDK what it was for, but the outcome was that one lady developed bone from those stem cells

he needs one now, but i was more talking why didn't they bother stopping it before it got this bad, like harry still has time

Maybe he did get a hair trasnplant and we didn't know? He coudl've gotten one when he was younger but since it was long a go his transplanted hair fell out.

It's sad that this was a man, who just like us, wanted some love and the attention of a woman, but he was cursed to never ever have it, through no fault of his own. Really, you can't blame people for rejecting him, but can you also blame him for doing what he did?
As an ugly man myself who feels the pain every day, I can't even begin to imagine what life was like for Brian. It would twist anyone's mind to be honest.

Damn it Peppers, we all loved you

honestly, even Jason Statham would look better with hair

google it, normal hair no, buzzed hair yeah for sure