Just here to say I hate my gf

This bitch NEVER works out EVER. And she's busting my chops to workout?! Even after a long day of work? Unless she's available for fun in which case she tells me to cancel the gym? FUCKING BALL BUSTING GAINS GOBLIN!! !,

autism

hit her

I wish my girlfriend would even show a proxy interest in the gym in suggesting I go. Instead she shows her visible dis-interest in the matter as soon as any topic relating to the gym comes up.

And I like ball busting. She can knee me anytime.

hit her

Slam doors near her.

Go to the gym, you fucking pussy.

Seems like she's the opposite of a gains goblin.

get a gym bunny to give you form "tips," but secretly record it then when you're with her pretend to watch it so she sees it and she gets jealous

YOU sound like a gains goblin

My gf is more consistent with going to the gym than I am, and constantly encourages me to be more consistent with my workouts. She's p. great.

This seems like a good place to post this shit
I just went to my girms house, and I opened her phone to change the show on her chromecast when some guy texted her "Im at work baby," so I pulled down her notifications and she had a dating app installed, and when I asked she wouldn't show me the text conversation, so I grabbed my shit and left, blocked her on everything. Feel like shit but I know I was right.

That's some shit. Good on you for cutting it off.

You did the right thing. Do not stand for that shit.

it's not "sneaky suspicion," it's "sneaking suspicion." looks like someone's butt should be at the brain gym.

Cut all contact with that slut don't even give her a chance to explain

You did the wrong thing. Girls should get a few free passes every month or so. Shame on you for trying to control her.

You did a good job, user. I love you, buddy.

>Go to the gym, you fucking pussy.

I'm at the gym right now, you cunt. I was doing deadlifts when that smug bitch texted me.

Ew, dude. Too far.

Then why are you bitching? Fuck.

Can't stop me loving you, user.

I'll never stop.

Never.

lol

Thanks guys, you just made something that hurts like a bitch a lot less painful

Only right thing to do. Good on you for not being a cuck.

Because the bitch is calling me a lazy, napping, schedule-skipping faggot, faggot. Which she hates unlrss she's available for fun, at which point I'm expected to drop all my plans - social and otherwise. Fuck that. She's a control freak, just like ALL WOMEN. If she doesn't like.my being committed to my lifts, she can fuck right off and be fat somewhere else.

Wow having a girlfriend sounds awesome

What video games do you like?

>just like ALL WOMEN

Sorry you've had bad luck, m8

You did good user

Jesus Op, upgrade ur phone.
>2017 still using ICS

It is until things go sour, which doesn't happen until one of you loses interest
This guy just has issues with being motivated

You're talking about her encroaching on your gym time, but you're mad at her for wanting you to go to the gym. Fuck.

If you think she is a control freak then why haven't you broken up with, or even started the process of breaking up with her. My soon to be ex gf isnt a gains goblin, but in every other aspect of life, she expects me to put her first. She even expects me to put her first for some petty little 3 hour visit to do stuff together even if it costs me my job. If i refuse or prioritize ANYTHING before her she goes bat shit crazy. Only good thing about her is that she is loyal and is easy to trust when it comes to not being cucked. Probably why she tries to take all of my time all day every day.

TL;DR: I'm venting

son i am proud

You ended it like a man.

Almost quids of truth

Good fucking job broski

Ditch her, bro. Girls like that eventually go full psycho on you. She'll ruin your life if you're not too careful.

You are a sub-human piece of dogshit. I would take great plasure in stomping you into mush. Kys now faggot.

>tfw girlfriend is perfect. Loyal, Loving, Cute, etc.

>the only thing i dont love is that shes lazy and skinnyfat, literally refuses to work out

LOL suck my johnson faget

Found the virgin

your situation requires murder

but no

Lol, you don't have one you loser cuck

Go and fuck some chicks now

Yea, it's you normie.

whoa back up son, that's enough. don't say something you can't take back.

You did good pal

was in a similar situation but I got to see the conversation, there was nothing overt but there was definitely some flirty text. she apologized because she was drunk when she sent them. stupidly I stayed with her. a month later I came home to her fucking a guy. I didn't know if it was better or worse that it was a different guy. You avoided that bud, good job.

>perfect
I don't think you know what that means.

here is chocolate and six million dollars

Tell her you hope she's cooking

dont let this cunt push you around or else in a week she'll be doing 360 spins on Tyrone's cock

you fucked up m8 the "I was drunk" is a terrible fucking lie and not even an acceptable excuse anyway.

yeah I know at the time it was reasonable because when I seen the convo she hadn't text him since that night. we were together for a year and my job kinda strained the relationship a bit due to the hours so I guess it was inevitable in the end.

it's a test
bitches love testing dudes to see if they're weak enough to cave in to their demands

These cunts will do any sort of mental gymnastics to not look themselves in the mirror and say "I did something that was wrong".

Maybe I've got trust issues, but if a chick is admitting to kissing a guy then she probably actually fucked him.

I just can't quite wrap my head around how base of a person you have to be to do this to someone you are supposed to care about. Just reading these stories gets me angry, how do you guys not kill someone when this shit happens?

Yeah I feel you bro. I'm a fragile man-baby too and I have tantrums like that all the time.

You've freed yourself from a shrieking harpee, you should feel great. That's one step towards making it.

Did you post a picture of what you imagine is you and me and you're comforting me and fucking TOUCHING me bro?

>ball busting
like in the literal sense?
doesn't that lead to health consequences?
do girls actually like it? does the rest of the relationship turn weird or were you always the support partner?

yes, you homo

Don't ruin the moment.

>tfw ex gf was a legit gains goblin
>got mad because I didn't drop everything and ran to her like a dog whenever she commanded
>working out, comes to the gym and throws a bitchfit about basically how I'm not giving her attention
>I was fucking working 2 jobs, then finding some fucking time to workout,then cook and clean the house because this bitch was too busy with her "girls" and her burgerflipper job
>her girls were just like her, basic bitches with no logic
>wasn't cheating but if this went on, she would've
>next time she comes to the gym like always to nag, I give a shit eating grin, tell her we're done
>she cries and stirs up drama
>gym bros politely tell her to GTFO of the gym, they knew about her drama
>live happily ever after

This

Fuck yeah. Similar thing happened to me with my last girlfriend.

She doesn't deserve a second chance, and guess what? It's going to hurt, and you're going to feel like shit. But always remember that you did the right thing. You will miss her, but that doesn't change anything.

You did good. There is only one thing you can do when a bitch disrespects you by flirting/cheating with other guys, and you did it.

If you go back to her coz you get lonely and drunk one saturday night i will personally kick you in the balls

Only means you arent in good enough shape/charming/well dressed to attract other girls.
Once your gf feels the dread of attractive girls wanting you she will beg you to take her to the gym

You think it's bad with gf? Wait till you wife up, it's no lie that wedding cake make women pack on those pounds or something. And always nagging, "you spend to much time at the gym" "you don't tell my I'm pretty anymore" "why you only fuck me with the lights off" "you need to get a real job" "blah blah bla" fuck if a divorce wasn't so expense and that she'd probably take the kids.

I'm feeling this pain right now. Broke up months ago but only lately the lonely feels have been hitting me.

Other girls flirt with me all the time. My Gf just feels secure

Woah tip top bantz friendo

Do you know where you are?

By loyal and easy to trust, you mean she is too obsessive and dependent to consider being a complete person without you. Do NOT fall for the trap.

Why would you live a life with all that stress. Forget about her, go to the gym, and home to grind money to live a life where you can do whatever you want.

Been there myself. I thought she was the one. She was my fiance even.
Loyalty and fidelity still meant something to me back then I suppose.

>tfw I've cheated on every girl I've had since then because fuck women

I actually admitted to my last girlfriend I fucked a prostitute after our first, second and third date and that during our entire relationship I had a fwb. Should've seen her bawl her eyes out, kek

Nothing to be proud of, you've let them turn you into what you hate.

Whoa,whoa,qqbta,whoa,wait a minute. Get the fuck off my board you fucking loser cuck. You are a failure in life and always will be. Cuck

What did Kek say?

No point in doing the right thing when women don't do it themselves. Why would I willingly cuck myself?

>sneaky suspicion
Dump that stupid bitch lol

Now imagine living together or any situation that gives her more leverage. Do you think there's gonna be accusations of abuse or something like that when you break up?

C U C K
U
C
K

There's like eight other words man

You should've kept it to yourself and cheated on her regularly with her close friends. Then you eventually get caught on purpose. It really makes them mad when they know you haven't cared about them for a long time and that them cheating on you doesn't affect you whatsoever.

You shouldn't've posted

>other women were bitches
>therefore i will hurt innocent women

this...

>innocent women

but she might have "just been drunk" when she was fucking the other guy. you have to let women off when they are drunk.

and dont you dare try to be a domineering control freak and tell her when she can or cannot drink

Yo dude it fucking hurts like a cunt now but it'll all be ogre soon. Look on the bright side: you'll be able to go meet more birds once you're feeling better

You should ask her sometime why she isn't at the gym. Do it in a blase fashion, no emotion just a 1 sentence question.

And either don't reply or care about those texts. If there's one thing I've learnt it's that women's problems and concerns are always petty pathetic things, you could be busting your ass on an oil rig and break your hand and she'll be the one who's crying when she gets a paper cut, it's pathetic and at times you just need to let it be white noise

No one is innocent.

I thought she was honest. I thought she wasn't like other girls. I was a fool to ever think otherwise. Everyone in this world only thinks of themselves, and if they don't, then they will eventually. I got such a reality check and I suppose I should be thankful of that at least.

Life's been so much easier if you don't have to trust or allow yourself to be vulnerable.

Also bro you need to do a self audit if you're a faggot. I know you're gonna straight up say "no" but put it this way: in your group of friends are you considered the leader? And are your friends chumps or are they respected themselves? Have a bit of a think about it. If you come to the conclusion that you're half a faggot or a bit more than that then there's a higher chance she'll bail on you for someone better

I probably would have hurt way more if you keept the relation and knew she's fucking in the side

You let a bitch affect you mentally, good job.

You're a pussy. You got hurt and now you literally just box yourself in and hide from reality. The worst part is you are hurting people who were just like you, only further creating the vicious cycle

B8