What gloves do Veeky Forums uses?

What gloves do Veeky Forums uses?

some shitty nike ones i got on sale

but only for rack pulls. shit fucks up my skin

If you use gloves you're not a Real Man ™

What do you think?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what is your daily intake of cock?

+1 glove of power

the gym is the only place where you can wear fingerless gloves without looking like an autist. you are missing a golden opportunity to fulfill your dreams.

If yall wear gloves at the gym, make sure the colour matches your purse...

Ya dingus

they are already autist, they drink their shakes wearing a helmet withut giving a fuck

my lifting straps are tearing my hands up so im wearing stranglers until i get some new straps.

This for deadlifts and only deadlifts

Don't wanna get your hands all rough so you can continue to give your boyfriend smooth handjobs right?

Less pain means I can lift more

I have to wear gloves even when going on runs followed by calisthenics. I have hyperhidrosis so my hands will actually be slipping around when trying to do push-ups otherwise.

12 oz for both the heavy bag and sparring but I'll switch to 14 oz next month.

experience true style

>Not wearing Mechanix gloves so you can operate while lifting weights.
>Not clearing a house with your 2pl8 M4 that has all the weight at the end, and holes drilled inside to see what you're aiming at.
>Not wearing 100 Ibs of body armor to get max gains as you cut the pie.

It is better to DYEL for the Emprah than lift for yourself.

>Implying you want your hands the softest so you can give Chad a velvet touch handjob fucking twink

Earn your calluses.

Will they ever learn?

my favorite meme

>All these people making callus handjob jokes
>tfw I can't even finger my gf anymore because she says the calluses rub up against her clit and it hurts because it feels like sandpaper

I should've never listened to you faggots. I should've known something was up when the first thing you bring assholes bring up is sucking cocks all day.