Why haven't you gone to a plant-based diet yet?

Why haven't you gone to a plant-based diet yet?

Because I choose not to

Why haven't you started hormone treatment yet?

Uh you got me? Idk why this is such a big deal to you

I enjoy eating meat and eating/drinking dairy.

Why do you care? Like at all? What is it about veganism and to a lesser extent vegetarianism that illicits that false sense of superiority? It's one of the few groups of people that really do live up to the negative stereotype. Of course, there is the chance that this is exactly the point of this post, to make vegans look bad and that you are actually an anti vegan (which is just as bad, if not worse)

I don't come on here as much as I did before I got fit but when I do come on here I have noticed the trend of vocal veganism in the catalogue. Where did it come from and why is it a new thing

Why is this such a big deal to you?

Yaasssssssssss queen keep making Veeky Forums a vegan board

I'm already vegan but come on man. Stop posting these shill threads

The world is a better place without the animals I eat.

>you are what you eat
>chickens are on a plant based diet
>cows eat grass
>every mineral in their body is there because of plants, therefore they're sentient veggies

Will this defence hold up in court 'if' I start eating vegans?

I have. For 7 years now. Vegan all the way.

Can you put vegan in the thread name next time, saves me from hiding these annoying fucking threads.

So what's the deal with red meat and white meat increasing your chances of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, etc.
I've heard that grilled chicken (or poultry in general) can be quite healthy. However, now I'm hearing that meat increases your chances of these affliction.

I like meat.

Shitty studies done by retard nutritionists with bad methodology and poor control for counfounding factors. Meat doesn't give you heart problems or cancer, being fat does. Except for nitrate preservatives, those do give you a slight but real increased risk for gastro and colon cancer

because I require B-12 to live

Can you fucking retards stop making this dipshit assumption? You fucking know you haven't read a single god damned study. Most of them compare healthy omnivores vs vegans and others are specifically studying the food itself in a lab. You shameless fucking liar.

Everyone likes meat stupid, it's tasty. Not worth it though.

Virtue signalling: the thread

Because i am not a fruit.

Because I've already established what works for me. Giving up meat does not work for me.