Veeky Forums choose your own adventure

You're in a club. The chicks are hot, the drinks are flowing, and the night is still young. You're sitting at the bar wondering about your new squat PR, when that one cute girl you had your eyes on for the night beckons you to come over. She's obviously miring. You start to strut towards her ... but a wild chad blocks your way! He's 6'4, aryan, nice frame, good insertions, and lats to die for. You accidentally bump into him and feel his rock hard pecs brush against your face. He stares down at you like the manlet you are. "Hey bro you ok?" That qt chick is looking over at you. What will you do Veeky Forums?
Will you:
1. Try to fight Chad
2. Talk to Chad and try to seduce him
3. Virgin walk the fuck out of the club never to be seen or head from again
4. Buy everyone drinks
5. Call your friend Adam to back you up
6. Back off like a beta and go back to the gym
7. Go full autistic, whip out your dick and try to cum on chad
8. Ha-ha you too...
First dubs decide

>You're in a club

Lost me.

>"yeah buddy"
>continue looking at qt
>move past chad using my outer hand to make it look like I'm moving him around and in control of him
>flirt with qt
>make out
>feel her up a bit
>take her back to mine

>op so autistic he doesn't include an option of what a normal person would do

You buy everyone drinks at your own expense. Everyone cheers as they get free drinks on the house. But no one will remember your name. Chad smirks at you, grabs his new drink that YOU paid for, and starts to walk toward the girl that you are desperately trying to get. The girl looks over at Chad and her face flushes with arousal. This is your last chance before Chad swoops.
Will you:
1. Blindside Chad with a wild haymaker
2. Stab Chad with a broken beer bottle
3. Break a shot glass over Chad's head
4. Mutter to yourself about how she was obviously mirin, go back to your apartment, shitpost on Veeky Forums for two hours, and go to bed drunk and depressed
5. Call Chad out!
6. Be a man and walk up to the girl first all the while ignoring Chad.
7. Go to the gym and try to hit a new PR on the bench
8. Buy ecstasy off of the shady Guatamalan guy hanging around the bathroom, lace it into Chad's drink when he's not looking.
9. Call Adam to drive you home
10. Try to go for that cute blonde next to you instead. She appreciates that you bought drinks for everyone.

Dubs decide

Ten

This

option 11.

whip out the 9 and fire at chad and stacey

We did it
>here comes chad after her now

You start talking to the blonde girl. Things are going good, she's a biochem major at the local university, loves to work out, and generally seems like a decent person. Hours pass by and you can feel the tension growing. She looks like she's really into you. You got this. Or do you?
Will you:
1. Ask if she wants to be taken back home
2. Keep talking to her
3. Kiss her
4. Ask for her number
5. Whip out your dick and start stroking it
6. Take off your shirt, "you mirin?"
7. Be an autist and sperg out, y-you too...
8. "I'm sorry but do you have a feminine penis?"
9. Try to force yourself on her
10. Buy more drinks
11. Call Adam over
12. Call out Chad who's taking the chick you wanted home

one

Is it still dubs

Yes still dubs

Acht

>move past chad using my outer hand to make it look like I'm moving him around and in control of him
>Chad: "You autistic or what?"
>y-you t-too!

I want to know adam

Three

Reroll

Winnar

Fuck pls OP

I tell her to feel my quinticep, which is actually my peepee strapped to my leg

You take off your shirt and asks if she's mirin. Unfortunately your pecs are a little lacking and your abs are barely visible. You do have nice legs though but you're wearing pants dumb ass. Years of being on a permabulk have made your upper body a little unaesthetic. Meanwhile Chad's rock hard six pack and V taper are felt up by that qt pie who is now very drunk. The blonde chick who you thought you had a chance with is now looking at you with a sign of pure revulsion. She is not miring at all. Good going lad. Should've done this on your cut to be honest. How will you make things up now?
Will you:
1. Put your shirt back on, apologize, and try to rekindle the tension that you've previously had
2. "Fuck that cunt I'll just hit up someone else instead, she looks pretty cute."
3. "Fuck that cunt I'll just hit up someone else instead, he looks pretty cute."
4. "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EVERYTHING BABY CHECK THESE OUT!" You tear off your pants.
5. "Heh little does she know that I can squat 3 plate easy." You try to pick her up and attempt to squat with her on your shoulders.
6. "Yeah I might not look the best right now but did you know that I can squat three plate?"
7. Try to force yourself on her
8. Ask if she's mirin once again.
9. Kiss her
10. Call Adam over
11. Call Chad over
12. Walk out of the club and cry yourself to sleep.

OP where you at

In it this deep

You need back up

Checked

Nigga I swear if you invent another obstacle..

This is the only approved response.

i want to learn of this adam boi

hold on eating dinner will be back in a few

what the fuck

where do you live OP? the pacific ocean? what sort of time is this for dinner

But I don't drink.

You call Adam over. It is known that when Adam was born his mother named him "Adam" since no other name would be more apt. As God made the first man, Adam, in his own image. When he was in seventh grade Adam had to switch schools over a scandal involving him and his thick home economics teacher. The teacher is still said to be lusting over him in her prison cell to this very day. In high school Adam was nominated most desirable and most likely to be the future president of the United States. In his years at Harvard University, Adam was classified as a STD on campus. Adam was once asked by Dos Equis to play as the most interesting man in the world, but he refused by stating that they were a "bunch of normies". Adam is the pinnacle of what it means to be slayer. He is the man that chads bow down to. He is the textbook definition of a male 10/10. Think David Gandy but richer, smarter, and more successful. Now he took the time out of running his Fortune 500 company to help you get laid. Sometimes you wonder why he's even friends with your ugly ass. Adam arrives and the blonde chick instantly creams her pants like it's the Niagara falls. "Sup?"
Will you:
1. Take Adam aside and ask if he could hook a brother up with one his side hoes.
2. Take Adam aside and ask if he could help you with this blonde chick
3. "Fuck this bitch, let me suck your cock you beautiful bastard."
4. "Let's tag team her Adam."
5. Ask if you could get a ride home in his Aston Martin.
6. "C-can I watch you fuck her Adam...?" You fucking beta.
7. "That's it Adam you and me outside right now."
8. "Adam can I borrow ten million dollars?"
9. You walk to the bar to get another glass for Adam.
10. "ISHHHHGTTT FUCK YOU CUNT AND FUCK YOU ADAM THIS IS A BETA UPRISING." You stab Adam in the eye with a pen and try to slam your cock into the blonde girl's mouth.

duh
maybe 4 if trips

>implying making chad your bro wouldn't be the best option

how do i fuck adam

fuck so close
reroll
>so many street signs

>keep being off by one

This is where fun begins come on

my god

BETA UPRISING BEGINS NOW

your doomed
now you'll have to fuck someone in prison
>good thing you can squat 3 pl8

You stab Adam in the eye and he collapses to the floor. You jammed the pen so far into his eye that it went into his brain. Good going dude you actually killed Adam. Then all hell breaks loose. Every single beta in the club hears your call for revolution and the club descends into absolute chaos. The Chad that you just saw swooping your girl gets stabbed in the gut by a broken beer bottle by that gangly guy you knew in college. Fire, chaos, blood. This is was your true calling all along. You grab the blonde bitch by the hair. You whip out your cock and forcefully shove it against her mouth. She's hesitant but almost turned on by you murdering the most Alpha males to have ever existed. Maybe she's actually willing? But as you try to jam your cock into the blonde girl's throat a rough hand grabs you by the neck and everything turns to black...
Will you:
1. Scream for help.
2. Stab the hand that grabbed you.
3. Keep trying to shove your cock into the girl's throat
4. "WE MUST KEEP THE SPIRIT OF THE REVOLUTION ALIVE BROTHERS HEAR ME!!!"
5. Pray to Adam's ascended soul for help
6. Do nothing

bumping for this trainwreck

3 we in for that poosy

Bros beyond the grave. He understands

>inb4 Adam just told death to fuck off

OP do you have write-ups for all the possible scenarios? Some of these are so hilarious I'd love to see alternate story lines.

i think he writes them up as he goes

Your beta brothers shove the Chad off you and begin to tear him apart limb from limb. You gasp off for air as you struggle to get up. You can hear the police sirens wailing outside in the distance. This just might be the end. But you're calm. Almost peaceful. After all these years drudging through the confines of society, you finally understand what your true calling was in this world: to lead your fellow brothers in revolution against the Chads and Stacies who laughed at you. With newfound strength you put yourself up on a stool. Lmao manlet. With a iron voice you boom, "MEN FORM UP!" The betas hear your command and assemble. They are utterly devoted to your cause and will follow you into hell itself if you so wish.
Will you:
1. Order all the betas to grab as many makeshifts weapons they can find and follow you outside to confront the police
2. Rally the betas in an inspiring speech
3. Assign a chain of command to the most loyal betas
4. Make a new name for your uprising
5. Take the Chad's heads as trophies
6. Command the blonde chick to be your new harem waifu or face summary execution
7. Run away and never speak of this incident again
8. Sperg out in front of the crowd like the autist you are
9. Order your men to disperse and collect every weapons they could find all the while recruiting every beta from ear to ear.
10. Kill yourself. You have little to no chance against "them"
11. Call upon Adam's ascended soul for guidance in these dark days.

it's absolutely beautiful

Name it the silly billy willy clib

reroll

>You're in a club.
ITT: things that never happened

this shit just got out of hand

9 pls

I literally went to three clubs, each one time, in my life. I'm 25. You too can be this based, user.

9 lets go

kek i won