So it turns out meat and dairy are rich in potent estrogens? Why are you still consuming them?

So it turns out meat and dairy are rich in potent estrogens? Why are you still consuming them?

Other urls found in this thread:

elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
imgur.com/a/BDwZ1
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/001664808290082X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I drink nearly a 6/4 quart of 2% each day and I have nothing as described abive.

prove it, faggot

I want to eventually become a cute trap. I assume that this is the goal for most people on Veeky Forums

same, except with skin

What foods are high in testosterone?

Your least favorite one.

semen

>I drink nearly a 6/4 quart of 2% each day
holy fuck I am laughing so hard at this

elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health

so now meat and dairy have estrogen? can you people at least stay consistent

>Why are you still consuming them?
Because they don't
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>can you people at least stay consistent
>you people
It's literally the same few idiots reposting this dietary meme garbage

Why IRL any vegan I see looks like hyperly feminine and not athletic whatsoever?

Because their diets are unnatural.

>mfw I'm a vegan female and literally all except one of the vegan men are jacked and manly as fuck and the ones I've had sex with had incredible stamina and rock hard dicks.

How come as a vegan who actively seeks out other vegans regardless of attractiveness, I've pretty much never met people like defensive meat eaters describe? Even went to a vegan food festival and not even exaggerating it was filled with the most beautiful and fit people I've ever seen in one place before.

Post pics your story seems ridiculous

No face needed.

MEAT AND DAIRY LOWER TESTOSTERONE
THEY ARE FULL OF ESTROGEN

That would invade their privacy regardless though and I'd feel creepy posting their photos. Also some of them I don't have photos of.

>mfw vegan female

Neither of those things add anything to your argument

>never met people like defensive meat eaters describe

You are that person

>Even went to a vegan food festival and not even exaggerating it was filled with the most beautiful and fit people I've ever seen in one place before.

Excellent blog. I've been to a gay bar full of beautiful men, obviously means touching tips makes you healthy and pretty right? You are why people hate vegans, pls do continue being an annoying twat though, helps the rest of us remember how not to act.

You're not posting like a normal human being. You're posting like a fucking shill.

Someone really should be paying me for my posts, but I regret to say they do not.

Fuck off, commie faggot.

>be construction worker
>eat a couple eggs, bacon, and a big fuckin glass of milk for breakfast every day
>build some of the biggest god damn building you've ever seen
>raise 6 kids and fuck wife every weekend
>drink a few beers every day
>live this way for decades
>have a thick, hairy chest
>grow a santa beard
>have forearms reminiscent of Popeye
>one of my kids has a son
>he gets into high school
>thanksgiving one year
>kid is talking about dairy and meat causing hormonal imbalance in men
>ask him if he plays any sports
>"no, that stuff is gay. I play video games and watch anime."
>mfw

bro like 50% of my diet is animal-based and I lied about the other 50% because it is also mostly animal-based and I can do one-arm pullups. fuck yourself.

Good goyim.

Eggs, tuna, beans, beef, oysters etc

>Muh milk and eggs cuz I'm a nuclear father named Steelmill Joe
You sound like a false flagging vegan.

Do you actually think you're replying to a woman?

But I am a woman.

imgur.com/a/BDwZ1

No, that's just how people actually live in the south. It's not a fuckin meme.

>Constantly horny
>Full beard
>hairy chest
>18 inch arms
>love milk and consider chicken breast and ground beef to be staples in my diet
>I can say the same about every bigger guy at the gym
>feminine twink guy makes this post
>"lol meat and milk is estrogen"

Fuck off.

>Shitskins cannot drink milk
>Constant anti-milk threads
Really makes me think.

I'm 99.9% white according to DNA tests and my chronic nausea and acne was cured immediately after I went vegan after trying everything else and failing.

>tfw mixed
>tfw drink about 1 liter everyday just by habit and not for any diet

I keep telling people to drink almond titties instead of cow pus

Waste of trips. Meat and dairy help INCREASE testosterone. PETA fuck off!

And?
I have chronic comfy stomach and clear skin, and I drink like 2 gallons o milk a week, nevermind the meat.

>I'm 99.9% white according to DNA tests and my chronic nausea and acne was cured immediately after I went vegan after trying everything else and failing.
So 100 per cent inferior genes?

wrong fatty

Uh, depending on your perspective. But I'm a genius and pretty cute so I don't know what genetics I'm inferior to really.

>But I'm a genius and pretty cute
a-are you a grill? pls be in london

Yeah, I'm this one:
But I'm on the other side of the world. I wish I was in London though because they have vegan grocery stores and stuff.

Because I'm already on estrogen blockers?

top fucking kek. what the fuck

>I drink nearly a 6/4 quart of 2% each day and I have nothing as described abive.
not yet.

>mfw I'm a vegan female and literally all except one of the vegan men are jacked and manly as fuck and the ones I've had sex with had incredible stamina and rock hard dicks
Tip for you my dear shill: women dont write like this

>Acting like you've had any experience with women

Well that's 0,1% too little

I don't even think it's possible to be 100% white.

>projecting

Lol wat, are you retarded?

>somehow killing mammals is bad but killing insects with pesticides used for crops is good

>Hasn't heard of veganic agriculture or thought about how things will change when the economy shifts to a vegan one and how boycotting vegan products for that reason is actually counterproductive to the cause.

>yes user, and a vegan and a trump supporter (tee em)
>yes user, I am actually very right wing, did you not know that hitler was a veganist himself? Whoite power!
>yes user, I am a white female and all the vegan men are healthy and good (in reply to the last BTFOing when the meat eaters released a list of all the good celebs and icons being meat eaters)

>doesnt know that eating meat is the most moral, ethical and environmentally friendly thing to do as it reduces the nigger carbon footprint (NCF) on this planet

> Vegan economy
That sounds just as stupid as the shit /pol/ spouts about day of the rope or the race war.
Grow up, friendo.

>eat like Hitler
>eat meat to kill niggers
I am not shure what to do...

I don't need to hear about shit because it's hypocritical to claim any non human life is more worthy of being spared than another. Germs included.

>but they don't feel pain

Neither do most animals in a slaughter house. The mechanism by which most are killed is virtually instantaneous. Further, there is no expectation or fear in these animals unlike what you think. Animals, barring humans, live in the present exclusively when it comes to emotions. When I punish my dog do you think it carries resentment for me after? Not at all. For the same reason I can't punish my dog after the fact, if I see a pool of pee i can't yell at it 15 minutes later. And when I say punish I mean scold (saying bad dog in a loud voice while pointing to the ground in front of it angerly) because hitting a dog is pointless.

Another thing, isn't having pets tantamount to slavery? My dog is my slave essentially, it does what I want when I want and only lives to serve me. How is that morally acceptable but raising animals for meat isn't? Why is it morally acceptable for other omnivores to eat other animals but it isn't acceptable for humans, also omnivores, to eat other animals?

hitler was ill, he didnt condemn meat eating you know. His country men still ate volkish and aryan diets of their own past, with lots of meat.

So do the modern moral thing and invest in the nigger killing fund. I am not even kidding here, the meat industry is probably the only thing that holds back the niggers from getting 20 children, instead of only 7.

VEGAN SHILLING CUNT

I drink at least a third of a gallon of milk everyday, most of the time around half a gallon of milk, and I've done that for probably 2 years. I have literally no gyno whatsoever, never get an upset stomach from it, my acne has actually gone down in the past year, and I can see my abs. If you workout enough milk just turns into free growth hormone and a good calorie source.
>Those tinder thot filters
THOT BE GONE

Don't actually use any filters on tinder. I had just gotten snapchat though and had to take advantage of the cliche filters.

Prove to me that fish has estrogen

10/10

Post timestamp fucking trap

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/001664808290082X