I am buying gear for the first time tomorrow

What products should I look out for? I will also be buying an estrogen inhibitor and a recovery product for the month afterward.

Can I get some advice? Look to pack on as much muscle as possible in a month. Does gear help burn fat as well?

if you are still asking yourself these questions you should not be hopping on

Lol

You'll need more time than just a month. Maybe a month and 3 days.

this tbqh, you don't sound like you know enough to be using

fucking sellout
post your natty card at the door. There's no turning back now nigger. I'm laughing at your life when you think that women actually give a fuck about your roiding. You're in for a roller coaster bucko and it ends with emptiness.

>you dont know enough about a product you've never used before
>I wont tell you anything because you dont know enough

Is this what it's like to be autistic? Holy fuck just answer the question.

We're talking about shit that can shave decades off your life span or kill if used improperly. You don't want to be using a Peruvian car modding enthusiast forum for this. Don't be lazy and do some actual fucking research. You're playing with your life.

No hes right, you should know these answers if you're buying it tomorrow.

>autism argument

Autism is not having the focus to finish researching what you need to know in order to do steroids. Autism is coming to Veeky Forums for legitimate advice when theres people here that will give you wrong information for shits and giggles.

Its not the injectable type. Im talking about the kind you take orally

Then thats even worse. Orals are more dangerous.

Oral steroids are worse for you that injectable.
They damage the liver, give less gains, and still shut down your natural testosterone production. So without injecting test alongside them, you will feel shit and lose your gains within weeks of stopping.

How so?

Alright, sounds fucking shitty. Thanks for talking me out of that. I've seen these products in this one athelete nutrition shop, I believe theyre called OMDs? Those are oral steroids right? Sorry it's just been a while since I've been in that store and cant remember what the shit is called.

If not those, what is a good thing to buy for natural test boosting? Not GNC crap but a good supplement

Get raloxifene for when your nipples don't ever stop hurting no matter how much ai you take

I wanna jump on gear for the increased sex drive and aggression more than anything desu

can't have existential boredom if you're horny or angry right babe

You're a moron, lmao

I'm on Veeky Forums

You act like you're entitled to this information. None of us got spoonfed. We researched, on cycles, sides and PCT.
You are just looking to get spoonfed, and that won't happen here. Fuck off and go cry elsewhere.

You are dumber than a woman

im going to eat some pills and get big and strong

RIP op