Been doing this for couple years now and it's much better BUT now my knees have started hurting. Did I fall for a meme?

Been doing this for couple years now and it's much better BUT now my knees have started hurting. Did I fall for a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WQaqeC_wME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I tried this and broke my toilet seat. Also, if I would have carried through and took a shit it probably would have landed on the seat itself.

Don't fall for the memes.

I've been doing it for about 4 years now and It's fucking amazing. Lift the seat up obviously >my knees have started hurting
You've been doing it for a couple of years and you blame it NOW? Probably something else but I don't think you should stay up there for more than 5 minutes user, literally that's all the time you need to take a shit in that position. Also if your knees hurt so bad, stand up every few big ones and that should do the trick.

Yes squatting is better for for shitting, but don't stand on a toilet like that you fucking mong. They can break and slice you wide open.

used to have the same knee pain as you op. what i did was start squatting the opposite direction and hold onto the back part for support. knees havent hurt since.

Il try that

I do lift the seat up. Think I might try making a wooden platform so I can squat more comfortably

just use a squatty potty or try pooping 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=0WQaqeC_wME

What prevents you from just putting your feet up on any old box?

Capitalism

you're doing something wrong mate

the squat is the natural human resting position and a real human bean can comfortably sit in that position for hours

I'm a pajeet so I have a squatting toilet. Works wonders for my flexibility. I maintain perfect form in my deadlift and squats without even trying.

>real human
>posts nigger

How do you guys manage to take a shit like this in a public restroom?

I do it comfortably at home, but I feel weird having to walk into a stall, and my feet just disappear.

It's not like anyone is doing a feet inspection.

This

I have done this for many years too and don't have any knee problems. Porbably caused by sth else.

here you go you fucking faggots

inb4 smart-ass joke about the dog not being human

I sit on the pot normally and simply lift my knees up and prop or hold them up. Been doing it for over 5 years now, still super comfy and no knee pain.

Natural when humans had no calfs or thighs

I have huge calves and thighs from years of being fat. I have no problem using a squat toilet.