Thinking about quitting lifting...

Thinking about quitting lifting, my gym membership just expired and I don't know what hardcore gymcelling offers me aside from mental illness

Thinking of instead of spending 600 a year for a membership just doing pull-ups push-ups and cardio

>in a gym
>with a gym membership
>just doing push-ups and cardio
>push-ups and cardio
>just

there's your problem.

That's fine you probably look like shit and don't compete in athletic competition

>goes to the gym
>doesn't actually lift any weights

topkok

>le reading comprehension faec

Just spend $30 and cruise on 200mg test while lifting however you enjoy.

Shit is way easier than perfect lifting and diet for meagre progress

lifting is pretty fun if you don't spend spend 40mins on squats and deadlift all the time

Go for it.
Better to stay fit and healthy then give it up completely because you're burnt out on lifting and that's all you do to get and stay fit.

Nice reading comprehension

what kind of gym membership costs 600 a year

One that costs $50 a month

My gym is about $90 a month. Sucks m8.

Just go to planet fatness or some equally cheap or cheaper local gym. Do a bro split and cardio machines or something casual like that. If you let all your gains go you'll just feel like shit. Shoot for minimal effort with long term dedication.

>tfw you have never been so fucking miserable in your life as when you started lifting

I was counting the calories of goddamn chewing gum and breath mints, screwing my brain over this shit

Now I regularly relapse and binge eat and screw my brain around that cause I know I then have to lose all that weight yet again

You probably never even lifted to begin with, right? Gave up at a novice stage because you refused to commit to any program or diet and see it through to the end? Did I guess correctly?

Because you're a fucking autist. It's not lifting's fault you're such a retarded piece of shit

How long will $30 of test last me at 200mg a day

If a vial is $30 for 10ml then 12.5 weeks

I never understood why anyone sane would go everyday in a room full of sweaty dudes and instagram chicks to lift some weight alone, always seemed like a typical ameriburger thing to me. I mean if you are dedicated enough for that why just not invest few hundreds bucks in a romain chair and a squat rack ?

I was fine before, coming on Veeky Forums and starting to lift opened my ignorant eyes and now I can't close them

You can do whatever the fuck you want, princess. No need to tell us.

Shit I never knew it was that cheap. How to get ahold of some if no gyms nearby? Can I tank my T levels and ask a doc for a T level test so he'll prescribe it?

I only did pullups, pushups, and cardio.

Gym isn't useful if you got motivation

Well there are a couple of questions.
1. Why do you go to the gym in the first place, what's your goal?
2. What's your program like?

I dont believe you.

>dyel twink faggots actually believe this

A cheap gym in Australia

same here t b h

Ah yes

It's the moronic "fitness" culture in the internet, not the gym and lifting itself. Lifting is very beneficial and good.

Getting in good shape and having a nice athletic look that 95% of the people find the most attractive is not complicated, difficult, hard work. It's very simple and doesn't require much effort. Just do it intelligently, don't worry about it, don't dedicate your life to it, don't follow the cancer that is online "fitness" culture.

At least do them weighted. And get a dumbell to do side laterals.

his proportions are fucking god tier

Damn, I live in Europe and I pay 200 a year

Which is $230