How can I fuck girls without them finding out I have a girlfriend?

How can I fuck girls without them finding out I have a girlfriend?

Was about to bang this girl the other day and she asked me if I have a girlfriend. Instantly dropped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEosfpqDaKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
youtube.com/watch?v=sYoV7_uwd0g
amazon.com/gp/product/B06XYY97S7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Say 'no i don't have a girlfriend' instead when they ask you. Also you should just break up with her if you wanna cheat. Why waste your time ?

When I tell girls I have a girlfriend they want me even more

give it up, you are too autistic

Just lie. Clearly it would fit your low moral bar

g-girlfriend?

Tell them you have an 'Open Relationship'.

That would be worse, No one wants to fuck someone they assume is a cuck

I don't wanna lie. I'm terrible at it.

Then what the fuck are you going to do when your dumbass gets caught?

'no'

Don't worry about fucking other girls; you don't have the nuts for it.

say yes you dumbass

Just reply with "well, do you have a boyfriend" and give a cheeky non-bury smile lad

*Non-autistic

>wants to cheat
>won't lie
nigga you're retarded

What's the next step after she says "No, I don't" ?

Fucking moralfags everywhere. Sometimes you can love your gf/wife/mother of your child (who may be pretty but at the same time feel the need to fuck some dirty whore who's down for anal/bj's for your sexual fulfilment

This guy gets it.

Ideally drop the bitch because she can't take a hint
But if you wan sum o da fucc, I don't know. This is all hypothetical to me. Maybe a mildly non autistic lad could chime in

>sometimes you love someone but you also don't respect them at all and just want to shit all over them in the most insulting way you can.

100 times this. Don't cheat you fucking scumbag.

Relevant videos on the topic

youtube.com/watch?v=iEosfpqDaKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
youtube.com/watch?v=sYoV7_uwd0g

You ask for her number.

This is a really unrealistic view. People want to, and do cheat all the time. Meanwhile, we are fed this idea that ideally we should be entirely monogamous. This is the cause of great internal conflict, but the hurt caused to the other person is generally based on social constructs, and might be comparable to the agony of the forcebly monogamous partner.

This is a case of humans ruining their own lives once more, and there's no easy way out of this, but the phrase don't hate the player hate the game fits like a glove.

Hi incel

What a self-serving piece of shit you are. In no way is the pain of being cheated on at all comparable to the "pain" the cheating spouse must endure. What a load of horse shit. I can't stand chearing scum.

"Nah" and the cheekiest fuckin smile ever. That's your in. She knows that you know she wants you. If she asks you and you're non-autistic, you're already golden.

Prostitutes.

You're pretty terrible at being a decent person too dude.

I can guarantee you are under 22 and your longest relationship was a few months.

If you don't want to be monogamous, don't get into a monogamous relationship

Haha totally wrong on both counts. Sure, everyone's eyes wander a bit from time to time. That's just human nature. But only undisciplined and shitty human beings betray the people they made a promise to.

Just accept your a shitty person dude.

Grow up you faggot

Can't have your cake and eat it too, coward.

You obviously feel guilty yet you keep on keeping on.

>Veeky Forums complains about cucks, cheats, dirty whores and the degeneracy of modern women
>condones the exact same shit in other threads when it's men doing it
relly maeks u think

Is this that mom's spaghetti joke I keep hearing about?

Honestly I agree with dude to some extent.

Primarily I would opt for "don't commit to someone if you can't actually commit" but also in my experience most people seem to be on one end of cheating or the other. Cheated on someone or had someone cheat on them. Sometimes both. Personally I've done both. I think cheating happens far more regularly than we would like to admit.

taking japan as a paragon of sexual practice lmfao

this is how you fuck up

>I am a literal sociopath who has no control whatsoever over my own impulses.

Why not just find a girl who can do both

Literally this

>Veeky Forums is one person

>I don't lie
>I cheat on my girlfriend

Cheating is not lying. Lying would be if the girlfriend asked me if I cheated on her and then said NO.

You say "me neither", and that will be the truth because boyfriend != girlfriend.

One night stands or FwB's?

Why would you even hide it in the first place? Don't be such a pussy and go upfront with your life.

Honestly if your gf is so disconnected that she doesn't notice you're cheating she deserves to be cheated
If she cared she would notice and ask you

OP are you a nigger? You sound like you have a darker shade of skin or maybe you listen to a lot of nigger music and try to act like them even though your white.

Tfw married for 4 years and already thinking about cheating, because wife now barely wants to fuck and last blowjob was last year. We love each other, but fapping gets old pretty fast.

>I cheated because they weren't paying enough attention to me
Female brain detected.

>not having a "no clothes" rule in bed.

one sentence: "Enough, my sexual relationships include lots of sex", she'll be turned on then you take what's yours.

No ist not worse you cuck. If you say open relationship, Girls understand you are fucking other Girls and dont want to be bound on 1 pussy.

pussy

yes my frien, you are such a pussy

I've been told that the best antidote for marriage fever is talking to some actually married guys about this stuff.

Practice

Unless it was specifically stated it was a monogamous relationship it shouldn't be assumed to be one.

Pussys everywhere on this thread!

Humans are not monogamus you fucking cucks. Qts want the best Alpha they can get, if you are the one, be happy. If you are not... kys.
Im happy having a ltr and fucking everyday active searching to fuck other qts.

>enter relationship
>decide you don't feel satisfied

options include
1) break it off
2) tell her you're not satisfied and fix it
3) ask for an open relationship and become a cucklord
4) cheat on your gf like a phaggot

gj oP

You just have to be a virgin

Kek you have to be projecting for being so specific, my guess is you believed in monogamous relationship when you were actually under 22 and with poor experience, then you met a woman, thought she was the one and you either cheated on her or she cheated on you, breaking your illusion. So now you think you discovered the truth and evert people saying otherwise MUST be like you were before your disappointement.

dubs of wreckage

If I started this life over I wouldn't marry for at least 5 years of living together. If after 5 years you are happy, then it's time to marry, although still people change. Don't have kids before then either.

This, having sex with your wife is absolutely disgusting, that's basically incest, she's family and the mother of your children

why the fuck this thread hasn't been obliterated yet

In all honesty there are not that many "experienced" people at the age of 22. By that time most people would have 1 to 3 gfs, which is hardly helpful because at that age most live with their parents and only meet for dates/fucking, which is the good part of a relationship. However the real experience comes from living together for a long time, which is not even possible at the age of 22 and below. I'd reckon it's impossible at the age of below 25 even.

I got married at the age of 22 myself, when I were a dreamy monogomous faggot who thought I'd cut my dick off before I cheat. But now after 5 years of living together with a woman I really fucking love I am getting doubts, because I find myself not satisfied most of the time. I talked to her about it and she says "well do you want me to pretend if I don't want to?". Obviously I say no, because I'd know and I feel shitty for "forcing" her. So do I suck it up, considering how perfect everything is except for sex and patiently wait for ED? Fucking is in a man's nature and I am denied it by my morality and choice. Fuck, I wish someone gave me a user's manual to living.

Your wife is just being a cunt with you, don't want to criticize you on your tastes but while you did everything right (communicate with her), she basically told you to fuck off.
It's perfectly normal you're frustrated, and shits like this always happen within longterm couples, women tend to loose sexe drive as they get old, especially if they take med or pills.
Healthy couples usually try new things, or communicate a lot, try to make efforts from both part to help settling a sexual tension between the two. Sometime a therapist can help.
But if your wife doesn't want to make any effort, you should tell her it can be deal breaking for you.
Cheating will just let you die with regrets (not because you feel "guilty" about your wife but because you would've wanted to live a life without having to cheat on someone).

I haven't been cheated on or cheated, I've been for over 10 years with my wife, but people cheat literally more than they do not. This is fact. You can't stick to a fucking diet and you think that the average person will be able to disregard the biologocal imperative to breed for literally minimal moral stakes.

Stay delusional.

Never denied that most people cheat on their wife/girlfriend, I thought you were saying that because someone think monogamy is possible, he must be 22 with poor experience.
Monogamy is possible, but yes, I admit, it's not easy to achieve.
Among all my friends, I think I've known less than three with no cheating record.

>living together with a woman I really fucking love I am getting doubts, because I find myself not satisfied most of the time.

Humans are the most intelligent animal on the planet, capable of walking on the moon and all kinds of crazy feats of intelligence, and you are telling me that you, a human, isn't able to control the most basic lizard brain urges?

Use your fucking intelligence and figure out if you want to stay with your wife or not. If you figure out that staying with your wife is what you want and the best choice, then you stay and use your intelligence to control yourself.

Seriously, people act like its impossible to control your basic primitive brain. Its not fucking hard to control yourself. We are conscious human beings, not animals, and we are fully capable of acting on our intelligence, and controlling our primitive lizard brain, its literally what sets us apart from humans.

how do you try to initiate sex?

if you're legitimately asking for sex it'll always be a no. If you're super aggressive its far more likely to happen.

>its literally what sets us apart from humans
>keeps mentioning lizard brain

reptillian confirmed

My intelligent non-lizard brain tells me that if I enjoy candy 95% of the time, I will eat candy 95% of the time, but then 5% of the time I want something sour, so 5% of the time I will eat something sour. Completely quitting sour things because I am committed to candy doesn't seem logical.

My intelligent non-lizard brain tells me to cheat.

>I'm smart so I should be unhappy my entire life instead of engaging in an activity that hurts nothing but the social norms about sexual relationships

You really proved your intelligence there.

>the limbic system of the brain has been implicated as the seat of emotion, addiction, mood, and lots of other mental and emotional processes. It is the part of the brain that is phylogenetic ally very primitive. Many people call it “The Lizard Brain” because the limbic system is about all a lizard has for brain function. It is in charge of fight, flight, feeding, fear, freezing-up, and fornication.

If you use the lizard brain to make decisions, you are effectively no more intelligent than a lizard. Every human obviously has a far greater potential for intelligence than a lizard, but when that potential isn't used, and you instead allow yourself to be controlled by the lizard brain, your effective intelligence is equal to that of a lizard. So sure, your appearance might be human, but in the end you behavior is no more complex than a fucking pathetic little lizard.

You wouldn't feel betrayed if your gf/wife cheated on you?

If I am being aggressive I always think she'll pretend and just "endure" it rather than enjoy it, or outright say no, because:
>my x hurts,
>gotta get up early,
>i'm too tired,
>I don't want to.

Also it sometimes hurts her for some reason, so maybe that's a part of why she doesn't want it.

That's probably how all of the girls that cheated on us felt.

Cuck. Last night my girlfriend didn't want to have sex. I told her I need pussy and threw the Dog out of the room (pissed off dog bro my b) and I annihilated the ass I claim ownership of. Basically rape her dude. It's cool.

So you intend to say "yes" if she asks?

You intelligent non-lizard brain would also realize that if he ate something sour that 5% of the time, he would risk losing the candy that he eats 95% of the time, and the worst case scenario would be that you end up with 5% sour candy. Any intelligent non-lizard brain would quickly realize that is not worth the risk. However the basic primitive lizard brain would just act on its urges, with no regard for the risk.

Maybe I would but that doesn't stop me from being logical and seeing that objectively there's nothing wrong with it.

I'm intelligent enough to realize that my insistence on a monogamous relationships isn't coming from within but is socially imposed and objective I'd be happier without it, even if I can't make myself do it.

You're not even able to make the first step and understand that though. You even think that only "scumbags" "cheat" while literally most people have done so in their lives, and most would right now if they could get away with the consequences.

Once you get to the point you can step away from your feelings and see if they make sense objectively you shouldn't participate in conversations like this.

Fair enough, user. Well played.

If you are smart you wouldn't derive your happiness from basic primitive lizard brain urges like an animal, but instead derive your happiness from fulfilling long term goals, like building and raising a healthy family where the kids are genetically competitive because you raised them in the right environment using your intelligence, thus ensuring the continued lineage of your DNA, while also providing your genetic lineage with superior resources compared to competitors trough a successful business or career.

>Long term intellectual goals
>Raise my kids well

You're really not cut out for this sort of conversation, please go.

>using your intelligence
You must be fun at parties

>I'm intelligent enough to realize that my insistence on a monogamous relationships isn't coming from within but is socially imposed and objective I'd be happier without it, even if I can't make myself do it.

Any intelligent human that isn't controlled by basic primitive lizard brain urges would be able to fully play within the laws and social norms of society, while also being able to be fully happy.

Maintaining the socially imposed standard of monogamous relationships is in the interest of any intelligent non-urge based man. Since men can never fully know if their offspring is theirs (since they didn't give birth to it), it is therefore in their interest that strict monogamous relationships are maintained, because then they increase the chances of their own offspring actually being theirs, since the woman is only having sex with you. And that means that you can trustfully provide your resources and time to your own offspring that you know is yours. And these children are always far more competitive and fit compared to children born from non-monogamous relationship where the man doesn't provide his resources or time to raise them right. Thus giving you an advantage in the game of DNA.

This is the reason why almost all human societies are fully monogamous, because non-monogamous societies were literally out competed by the more intelligent, non-lizard non-urge based societies who created more intelligent and fit offspring as a result of their monogamous relationships.

Maintaining the socially imposed standard of monogamous relationships is literally to your advantage.

>not getting some of amazon.com/gp/product/B06XYY97S7 and making her protein shakes / lifting

Discussing whether you should cheat or not on an anonymous image board and being at a party are two entirely different things.

Allinall you are still a cuck in an open relationship, you may be getting some but so is your gf

lie you fucking retard. how is this a question? if you had morals you wouldn't be cheating on your girlfriend in the first place. why would dishonesty bother you?

Yeah bro, gotta ask the missus if we're monogamous every morning, right babe?

do you have any feitshes?

if yes, fetlife.

go to meetups/"munches" and most of the time people assume youre single. if they ask, you could lie and say youre poly.
The under 30 or under 25 groups are great if you're under those ages (which you prob. are because you're on this Mongolian cave art website) and full of open minded, younger people. it can be kinda easy to get into those groups if you befriend them because they're already really welcoming and you already have kink in common.

the big thing is not to act like you're just there to score. Act super friendly, just get to meet people. if something clicks, then it clicks.

she lifts 4 times a week and drinks whey shakes

>but the hurt caused to the other person is generally based on social constructs
GTFO Foucault

Women are turned on by forced sex. Believe me. Women LOVE when their man just does it. Unless she legitimately tells you to stop, just try it.

So if your relationship isn't working out to the point that you are seeking sexual satisfaction elsewhere and there are no kids/you aren't married, why the fuck haven't you cut it off?

If you've got no stake in the relationship and you care for the person at all anymore or just have a shred of empathy I'd say just breaking it off is better than fucking around behind her back.

The only time I sorta understand cheating is if someone is deliberately withholding sex for long periods of time, its just plain old emotional manipulation and neglect, you should wanna fuck your partners brains out. Even if the partner is legitimately suffering low-libido, that's something you are supposed to sort out, not just sit on for a year while the other person gets sexually frustrated to the point where cheating seems a healthier option.

Nice try faggot but i wouldn't be able to love someone who couldn't satisfy me sexually.