Are you against having gyms for beautiful people only? I think this world is long overdue for some

Are you against having gyms for beautiful people only? I think this world is long overdue for some.

I'm not against it at all. I just don't see how it would stay in business. For that matter, I'm not against an all black or all white gym, et cetera. I just don't think they could possibly stay afloat.

Celebriting your genetics is straight vanity and retarded.

Cope

I want a gym where only guys are allowed. I'll call it Guy Heaven.

No there could be a gym that exists for trannies only, or dogs only, or any homogeneous group and I wouldn't give a shit.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

stale pasta is stale

You have to be a healthy, empathetic and well grounded person to truly want the people around you to be as beautiful as you. Most people I see in my gym would not fit in that category. Most people seem to only value their beauty relative to that of other people, meaning their outward beauty only has value to them as it places them above others physically and reflects their internal belief of superiority over others.

Holy shit. She is impossibly attractive.

there needs to be sections for attractive & tall people in all aspects of life.

The type of world citizen retard who thinks you can't be proud of your country just because you were born in it

Yeah, I know ;).

I don't see why not. Theres gyms for women only.
Also my fucking gym literally charges £10 less per month for female membership.

I would fucking love the butthurt reaction if a gym openly for beautiful people was started up.

>attractive
>tall
You couldn't pick attractive so you had to find another trait huh?

nope, I'd prefer to be lifting in a pigs only gym

I'd be totally in for a white only gym

Sauce on this fuck toy?

i think anyone under 100 iq shouldn't be allowed to have children

Paola Macias

You have my thanks

all for it if they exclude cosmetic surgery and make up.

That'd be terrible. A gym full of people who can't dance or season food.

>White people can't dance or make good food haha amirite guys xD
Sure, if you in your jealousy ignore the fact that all the greatest and tastiest dishes in history have been created by White chefs, as have majority of the most elegant dances.
Go to Reddit, Veeky Forums is not the place for butthurt and jealous Negroes.

Pretty gyms, aka "elite clubs" fail and were a horrible business model in the 1980's. The reason gyms work is that people want the ego trip of seeing different physical tiers of Maslow's heiarchy. If everyone is at the same tier then its not going to work, people get bored and stop showing up.

To get gains you need to see the next level of "need" and also be a status trophy to the guy below you on "The Bro Journey"

This is the reason why gyms have mirrors & open spaces. Not because you want mirin, but because it allows everyone in the gym to get motivated by the silverback doing 5pl8

> t. own 3 gyms, cousin managed Golds Gym @ Venice.

He's probably white himself. Black people don't care about inane crap like that.

>all the greatest and tastiest dishes in history have been created by White chefs

t. nothing to be proud of in life

Well there are expensive gyms that are for rich people only. And if you aren't rich and going to that gym you're probably beautiful because that's why you'd be fucking someone rich.

>He does

Well, if there is a Planet Fitness, why not have something that goes in the opposite direction?

Saying the tasties dishes in history might be an overstatement but if you look at what people in the know all over the world consider as haute cuisine people think of western chefs who take inspiration from all over the world. In the real world, typically tasty food like pizza, burgers and pasta were all invented by white people and it's all tasty enough to have spread all over the globe. East asia also has a cuisine that's tasty enough to have spread all over the world albeit with heavy changes to the spices used, but the same can be said about western cuisine in the east. In the end saying anyone societies dishes are bad or some races dishes being the best is retarded. It all depends on taste of the general population. A dish is just a blueprint, how you season it and what kind of ingredients you use is dictated by who your costumer base is supposed to be.

>jawline
>tits
>thighs
>skin color
I'm in love

I want to open a gym where you are free to fuck/blow dicks/eat pussy while exercising.

Only true rule: bring a fucking towel.

Just imagine maxing your reps while your gymbro sucks you dry.

Imagine tasting the amazing pussy of a 8/10 while she is doing great squats

>Manlet detected
Being attractive is having good genes and being tall is major and required to be a man. Being short decreases you 3 points off the looks scale and being tall increases 3 points understand basic math lil guy.

shut the fuck up

>le you're a world citizen because you aren't proud of your country only because you're born there

Fucking retard

Literally all the 5 star food in the world your nigger ass can't even afford.

Niggered?
Cuckolds, Reddit is that way ->